[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK BILL WHITTLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1205x718
I seriously hope none of you idiots listen to this cuckservative. This guy supports every neocon policy imaginable, won't even allow holocaust revisionism to be even discussed on his show, and firmly believes the United States military is currently the greatest force for good in the world.

He is a complete cuck who thinks he's a badass because he can take down the lowest hanging fruit in the SJW community, even though he himself was a drama student faggot who couldn't make it in his did she started LARPing as a conservative on YouTube as a form of rent seeking.

Sorry I just had to let it out.
>>
Couldn't make it in his field so he started LARPing*

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>78856510
>>78856660
So what do you think of based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?
>>
I saw a very good segment he did on guns.
>>
>>78856510
No, fuck you
>>
>>78856510
I mean he's not the greatest thing ever or anything but he says a lot of shit that /pol/ wants to hear (and most don't have the balls to say anymore); he's basically the white Ben Shapiro. Lighten up, sperglord.
>>
>>78857004
dob gegg
>>
>>78856510
i totally fuckin age with you mate

>protecting israels borders is ok but America? you gotta be kidding goy haha
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 2048x2048
Bill is a genius and you are the cuck. Your whole salty post is devoid of any argument and can be easily summed up with "hurrdurr I don't like him!"
>>
File: 1437010097366.jpg (10 KB, 138x122) Image search: [Google]
1437010097366.jpg
10 KB, 138x122
>>78856510
>The perfect is the enemy of the good

This is why you Trumpfags will never win a GE.

Keep alienating "neocons" and they'll all stay home.
>>
>all these faggots arguing with OP
Whittle is an Israel first America second anti-trump fuckboy who STILL wants El Rato to be the Republican nominee
Fuck him, fuck the faggot who uses his name in his trio, and fuck anyone on this board too stupid to take some time to find out he's a traitor just like Randlet
>>
>>78860809
he did a good video about ferguson and black crime, good for redpilling normies
>>
>>78860809
Bill likes Trump just fine. Here is proof
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBG6Xds7ifA

Show me examples of what you claim?
>>
>>78860795
If you are a neocon, then you probably like Hillary's foreign policy better anyway
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.