[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dont you fucking antifa-leftist-syriza faggots get any ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 5605638288_341ca37aaf_b.jpg (210 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
5605638288_341ca37aaf_b.jpg
210 KB, 1024x685
Dont you fucking antifa-leftist-syriza faggots get any ideas after BREXIT and start thinking of us leaving the union...

WE WOULD FUCKING DIE IN LESS THAN A YEAR

Goddamn Im sick of this place being full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU and LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

WE NEED THE EU
STOP THINKING A GREXIT WOULD BE A GOOD THING
YOU FAGGOTS
>>
BUMP YOU MORONS
I KNOW UR AWAKE
>>
>>78851604
Are you fucking dumb, Μαλάkα?
>WE WOULD FUCKING DIE IN LESS THAN A YEAR
Just like before we joined the EU....oh wait, we were doing far better then than we are now
>full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU
Right wingers hate the EU more
>WE NEED THE EU
So we need Austerity, capital controls, corrupt politicians and economic decline imposed by Germany?
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING EU SHILL
>>
File: CfsIGX6XIAA0qaF.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfsIGX6XIAA0qaF.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
either way, your country is going into the trashcan
>>
>>78851604

>no cross on flagpole.
>degeneracy.
>>
thank fuck

greece ahould be nuked
>>
>>78852566
Μας συμφέρει να βγούμε απο την ΕΕ,αλλά όχι έτσι αέρα πατέρα.Θέλει προετοιμασία πρώτα η οποία πέρνει kάμποσο χρόνο.
>>
>>78852566
>Just like before we joined the EU....oh wait, we were doing far better then than we are now
BEFORE THE EU WE WERENT ALMOST A TRILLION IN DEBT YOU FUCKING CHILD
I bet youre no older than 23 years old

I dont like the EU at all, but its literally the only thing keeping us alive right now..do you think we're fucking great britain or something?
WE WOULD DIE
>>
Lel.

Dunno about the EU in general, but leaving the Eurozone would be the single greatest thing that ever happened to your country's economy. Right now, Germany is the only one benefiting from that arrangement.
>>
>>78852968
our country has NO economy

the only money in the country atm are the money the EU keeps giving us
>>
>>78852799
we dont have the luxury to leave the EU
we might, in 100 years or so
>>
>>78853104
You know why your country has no economy?

Because you're using a currency that's too valuable. It makes your goods too expensive to sell overseas.

Why is your currency so valuable? Because it's tied to the economic strength of Germany, France, etc.

Now, of course, Germany has the opposite situation. Since their currency is cheaper than it should be, since it's value is artificially lower than your economic dead weight, they can export more and make more money.

And how do the Germans repay you for this? By demanding that you get rid of old people's pensions and raise taxes. And inviting millions of migrants to wash up on your shores before complaining that you don't take care of them.

And then the European Central Bank, which controls the value of the Euro via interest rates, refuses to do anything to help the godawful unemployment and growth situations in the Eurozone because it's controlled also by Germans. And the German economy is fine, so as far as they're concerned there's no real problem.

If you have no economy, then you have nothing to lose by telling the EU to fuck off. It'll suck for a few years, but then things will really get rolling again.
>>
>>78852677
Kek blesses this post
>>78852799
Aυτο θα'λεγα kαι εγω, ομως οι Γερμανοι δεν τους ενδιαφερει η Ελλαδα να σταθει στα 2 της ποδια, παρα μονο να φτωχευσουμε παλι
>>78853104
Βut they controll that money, if we had it we could upgrade our industry and rebuild the economy, rather than rely on handouts
>>78852807
Better 5 years max of poverty followed by prosperity than 20 years of controlled decline
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS THE LOT OF YOU
FUCK THE LEFT
FUCK THE CONSERVATIVES
FUCK ALL Y'ALL
MILITARY COUP WHEN
>>
>>78854039
what industry m8?
how do you rebuild an economy based solely on consuming while not producing shit? it would take more than 20 years...you think we could survive that?
>>
>>78854401
Germany went from a pile of ashes to an economic and industrial powerhouse in less than 5 years after ww2, and they had a much worse debt situation than we did.
We need a capitalist market and a governmwnt program to fund our industry. Simple things like that can be achieved quickly if we had a government that cared about the country
>>
>>78854783
yeah, and literally the whole of europe got focused on making that happen for germany, they didnt got up one day after the war and said "hey lets rebuild this country"

do you think anyone gives a shit about greece at this point? hell, most countries would be relieved if we were kicked out and the rest simply wouldnt give a fuck
>>
>>78855072
We can stand on our own, but we need new allies. The West, as much as i hate to admit it, despises Greece, and would rather help muslims than Greeks. Greece's success would depend on Russia if Grexit were achieved. They could support a growing Greek economy
>>
File: 1404245264783.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1404245264783.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>78855353
>he thinks putin actually gives a shit about us

we're gonna be played until the end of time, arent we?
>>
>>78855572
Άμα υπάρχει kοινό συμφέρον θα βοηθήσει η ρωσσία.Δεν είπε kανείς ότι θα μας βοηθήσει απο αγάπη.
>>

That's the end goal, yes. Mass murder and genocide have become unfashionable, so we have to kill all of the Greeks with neglect. The world stand with arms folded with indifference towards your well-being Greece.
>>
>>78855726
ποιο ειναι το kοινο συμφερον? αν μπορει να μας εkμεταλευτει θα βοηθησει kαι εμεις τα χα'ι'βανια θα ειμαστε kαι ευγνωμων kαι θα τους kανουμε θεους για τα επομενα 15 χρονια μεχρι να αποδειχθει οτι ΚΑΙ αυτοι μας γαμησανε
>>
>>78851604

https://youtu.be/HJctFUMLQ_Y

We can pay your debts if you convert to islam
>>
>>78856991
>We can pay your debts
with what? kurds? no thanks
>>
>>78851604
>LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

So instead they should be killed slowly by austerity.
>>
>>78851604
Just default already you puppet
>>
>>78857336
>>78857397
>just default bro!
>it was just a prank!
how does talking straight out of your overweight asshole feel like?
>>
GREVICTION is more likely.
>>
>>78857694
If you'd done it when the crisis started the pain would be over now.
>>
>>78858080
yeah and if my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa
>>
Serious question, what is wrong with modern Grease that they can't get their shit together? Is it the Turk DNA?

You guys seriously make nigger countries like Brazil look good
>>
>>78858251
If either of them had balls you would have defaulted
>>
>>78851604
Wtf? DEATH TO THE EU.
>>
Greece and Turkey should become a federation
>>
>>78856991
LoL you made me laugh.
>>
>>78858730

answer me >>78858282 you fuck
>>
>>78858563
No thank you. We're almost annexed by Germany now, doesn't look good.
>>
>>78858282
>get into EU and immediately everything is x3 expensive while wages remain the same
>get offered loans to make up for shit you lost
>have your country de-industrialized so you have to buy everything from other EU countries cuz "hey we union now and we should help each other ;^) "
>have the most important parts of trade taken over by germany so even when you buy shit money just flows OUT of the country
>have germany make you buy outdated, broken military equipment cuz "hey we union now!"
>have germany order money from the IMF to be given to you as loans so you can pay german banks and german products so the banking system which fucked us up doesnt collapse and take germany with it, while literally 80% of the loans's money go to foreign banks and germany

we're basically bitches of the EU now
if we leave, we're left with literally nothing other than a civil war between hungry people and hungry for power parties
>>
>>78852807
>BEFORE THE EU WE WERENT ALMOST A TRILLION IN DEBT

10 years after joining EU, greece is in so much debt that EU enforcers literally make you rot away in a state of permanent EU-controlled bankruptcy, funneling just enough new loans into greece to prevent tsipras from openly rebelling against them.
and your argument for enduring this EU occupation is "but before eu there was debt!" ? are you serious?
>>
File: aTVSO3s.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
aTVSO3s.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>78851604
>implying Greece can ever leave the EU

EU already owns you. No way out for you im afraid Greece. Your jews have betrayed you.
>>
>>78858884
>No thank you. We're almost annexed by Germany now, doesn't look good.

Turkey could gift the Hagia Sophia

That would be pretty cool, if unlikely
>>

and nothing of value will be lost, really
>>
>>78859031

but your country has been shit for a few hundred years now. how is that the EU's fault?
>>
I understand why you want to stay in the EU, but you should get rid of the Euro.
>>
>>78858844
Get what shit together? De industrialization commanded by the EU that wants to turn the country into a resort? To fix things you first must go through a shock, a catastrophe if you like. Those things don't happen overnight.
>>
>>78851604
>Goddamn Im sick of this place being full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU and LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

Fucking commies man
>>
>>78859053
he's on your mindset, hansel
>german education
>>
>>78859233
being shit =/= the situation we're at now

we could handle being shit, we did...now we're the diarrhea someone gobbled up, threw up, ate it again and shat it out as worse diarrhea
>>
>>78859189
>toiletniggers acting superior to oliveniggers

kek
>>
>>78853104
you know, even when your economy dies and your currency crashes, you can start over with a new currency and rebuild. if you're a sovereign nation, that is.

germany did it between the world wars. we ended economic collapse and hyperinflation of the old mark by replacing it with a new, gold-backed mark, and rebuilding our finance and economy from the ground up.

you could do the same. had you done it in 2010, your economy would already be on the rise again.
>>
>>78859189
hello vodka man, come to threaten us at knife point?
dont you have toilets to plunge?
>>
>>78859476
>kike slave niggers insulting the toiletniggers

shouldnt you be in the middle east killing some Arabs for israel?
>>
>>78859484
>germany did it between the world wars
germany had the whole of europe fucking CODLING it after ww2...after ww1 shit was so bad that they got hitler

you know, come to think of it, maybe we SHOULD try that...
>>
>>78855072
>yeah, and literally the whole of europe got focused on making that happen for germany

dude
literally the whole of europe was in ruins, with a quarter of the population dead. france was in shambles, germany in ruins, brits had food rationing, all of eastern europe was a charred wasteland.
the only help came from america, and it wasnt even that much. far less than you would have available today.
>>
>>78859469

but that's my point, it just seems your people can't into civilization now that Turk DNA has diluted your population.

how come Greek people are such shit nowadays?
>>
>>78859126
And have them favor Turks with our tax money? Or have them using our natural resources ie oil in the Aegean ?
>>
>>78859643
>implying there's anything wrong with that

Israel is great.

muslim countries are just jealous because they're too stupid to build a real country.

I hope the entire middle east belongs to Israel eventually.
>>
>>78859838
>how come Greek people are such shit nowadays?

They always were shit because theyre GAYREEK and like to stick their peepee in pooholes
>>
>>78859655
>germany had the whole of europe fucking CODLING it after ww2.
i was talking about what happened after ww1.

>after ww1 shit was so bad that they got hitler
and would you not prefer a greek hitler who starts to rebuild your nation to the current state of affairs?
>>
>>78859694
europe erased all your fucking debts after ww2 and focused on how to help your economy grow now that you were "good guys" and got rid of hitler

are you really trying to present germany's success after ww2 as something you strovefor alone?
>>
>>78860065
>Israel is great.

I dont see your kike ass supporting this opinion by you actually being there.....kike
>>
>>78860155
read the end of the post youre replying to
>>
File: 140736992448.jpg (33 KB, 345x354) Image search: [Google]
140736992448.jpg
33 KB, 345x354
>>78860065
>>
File: jt.jpg (75 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
jt.jpg
75 KB, 500x488
hey greece you need to be the denbts
>>
>>78851604
Greece... everyone knew you would never pay back denbts... EU is over...
>>
>>78860238
I would live in Israel I just don't want to get stabbed by some butthurt muslim.

I"ll wait for everything to settle out.
>>
>>78860065
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>78859838
There is no such thing as turk dna in recent times. Modern civilization means, big population, big economy, scientific research . Greece de facto cannot be a major player. Despite that our universities produce good scientists that usually succeed in foreign research labs and universities.
>>
>>78860155

>and would you not prefer a greek hitler

They don't have one, though. Golden Dawn are mostly just thugs. I like them for their endless meme potential, but if I were Greek, I doubt I'd want them to run the country.
>>
>>78851604
Not an argument.
>>
>>78856991
Turkroach can;t you just genocide those stupid lazy greek motherfuckers ? we might let you come into UK without a passport afterwards... maybe.
>>
>>78860120
Whatever polak don't you have some drinking and wife beating to do?
>>
>>78860473
This,

keep the change grease,

go buy yourselves some dragon dildos and wait for yurope to go fascist again so yous can take advantage of these idiots again.
>>
>>78860534
fuck off you nazi piece of shit

jews are great
>>
>>78860176
and what is preventing you from doing the same?

bail out of the EU, fuck the euro, default on all your debt. create your own currency. try and rebuild some sort of economy.

america helped us even though we had literally waged a war of extermination against half the world. you think you wouldn't get any help just because you defaulted on some debts?

it will take lots of determination and patriotism for your people to do this - but there really is no alternative. what other way do you see things turn out? do you think you will just be a debt-slave of brussels who is kept in a state of perpetual bankruptcy by foreign rulers forever?
>>
File: 1435815487614.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1435815487614.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
>>78860677
>>
>>78860541
>Modern civilization means, big population, big economy, scientific research .

Greece: 11 million
Switzerland: 8 million

You can do better.
>>
>>78858282
they are nigger country, their women in the islands are getting fucked for a few drinks or euros.
>>
File: h86e3nS.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
h86e3nS.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>78860065
>>78860677

SHOO SHOO MERCHANT
>>
>>78855726
στη ρωσία υπάρχουν πόλεις χωρίς δρόμους kαι θές να βοηθήσουν εσένα;

ΠΑΡΕ 5 ΜΑΛΑΚΑ.
>>
>>78860627
Go suck some Paki dick cuck.
>>
>>78860688
>and what is preventing you from doing the same?
the fact that you faggots have turned everyone against us...even /pol/'s "bay dengts" meme is because of you. When you did that shit while killing half of europe in the process there was no internet to demonize you infinitely..now, if we try that shit we will be 100% alone. Something you have no idea of
>>
>>78860555
>They don't have one, though. Golden Dawn are mostly just thugs.
so were the nazis. SA were literally a bunch of street thugs who duked it out with their commie counterparts at night. something between low-level organized crime and a badly organized paramilitary force, that's what hitler began with. and hitler himself wasnt some great statesman or respected intellectual either - he was a radical agitator, and all he had to offer were jew memes.
>>
>>78860831
>>78860729

not even jewish.
>>
>>78860932
why do you blame others for your own mistakes
>>
>>78860764
Those are bankers. That's no civilization or culture.
>>
>>78860999
Even worse
>>
File: .png (42 KB, 1046x703) Image search: [Google]
.png
42 KB, 1046x703
>>78851604
Color me surprised. Looks like Greece aren't the biggest welfare queens in the EU.
>>
Pray to Zeus to strike that cunt Merkel with a lightning for enslaving you.
>>
>>78860932
>the fact that you faggots have turned everyone against us.
mate do you even realize how hated germany was among the rest of the world in 1946?
if you think the dislike for greece is anywhere close to that today then you're just delusional.

>When you did that shit while killing half of europe in the process there was no internet to demonize you infinitely
lmao
>>
File: germ4ngirl.jpg (51 KB, 752x702) Image search: [Google]
germ4ngirl.jpg
51 KB, 752x702
>>78851604
Sorry to break this to you Greece but... No matter what you do, you'll be irrelevant.

If you leave, half the EU would cheer since you get most out of the budget even without the whole bailout thing. If you stay the leaders will be happy cause they want to keep the eurozone intact and no one else will care.

You, like us, are getting the shitty end of the stick. Everything sucks, the currency, the system of allocating funds where we have almost no effect, the border control or lack thereof. But leaving would suck too and the effects would be immediate. Regardless until Cuckmany/France/Netherlands/Italy start to have massive problems nothing will change in the union.

The migrant issues is a good example. Nobody gave three shits back when they were only flooding you. But "Oy Vey we have a migrant crisis!" the moment they started flooding the relevant countries.
>>
>>78860990
Yeah, yeah. And he almost conquered the entire world.
>>
>>78861064
I dont blame them for my mistakes, I blame them for taking those mistakes and using them to present us as the niggers of europe and then having the balls to ask why dont we do what they did, when everyone was with them then and all they had to do to get absolved was having half a dozen newspapers print "germany is cool now lets help em".

Half the blame lies with us, half the blame lies with the predators which admitted us into a "union" which turned out to be a predatory financial clique of elites and and nations.
>>
How will Greece survivve?

I mean, you're being overrun by migrants who're getting gibs from the government? Just look at Lesbos or the big cities
>>
>>78860769
Have you even seen English women vacationing in Greece? It's a fucking embarrassment. Makes you sad being human.
>>
>>78861319

Nah, picking a fight with Stalin was a bad idea. Hitler would've lost that one even in a 1v1 scenario.
>>
File: 1462765639603.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1462765639603.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>78861192
Mfw: Hitler's currently on welfare
>>
>>78861439
>Lesbos
Hahah you should name Gotland as Homos :DDDDDDD
>>
>>78861192
Is welfare a loan with interest americuck?
>>
>>78852566
ELEFTHERIA I THANATOS

SINK THE BOATS
>>
>>78861277
>mate do you even realize how hated germany was among the rest of the world in 1946?
Im not talking about the average citizen here kraut, im talking about people with actual power who can influence shit. But keep pushing your "from rags to riches" story, Im sure you believe it too, thats where your fucking arrogance stems from
>>
>>78861439
They're getting shit. Maybe a plate of food in a refugee camp.
>>
>>78851604
but thats the point. The right wing are supported by russia, finazed by russia. There whole job is to splitt up EU destroy it so they have it easier to get it under control.

Intel should take look who is finazing them. This is a war declaration on EU and the west.
>>
>>78861843
Yes but they are raping your women, when will you kick them out?
>>
I have been to Greece (Crete). I loved it there, good food, nice and decent people. It's a shame what has happened to your country.
>>
This thread is shit anyway, I dare you to watch this video with a straight face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkkHxm9uUI
>>
File: eu sink.jpg (49 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
eu sink.jpg
49 KB, 450x332
>>78861849
lol fuck the EU

you can take that EU satanic star and shove it up your ass.
because that's the only place this "ünion"belongs.
>>
>>78862155
>This thread is shit anyway
watch it
>>
File: 1454258438789.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454258438789.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>78851604

Jesus another shill.

Get back the drachme and things will go back to normal:

>get drachme back
>devalue your currency
>you are now internationally competitive again

yes it will hurt and yes it will be hard, but in the long run the cut will be the better way.

You already lost soooooo much money by letting the eu bleed you out. also you let your populace vote and then ignored the vote. You deserve what you get from there.

Fucking kike government.
>>
>>78862100
Such shit as in Cologne or Sweden has not happened here. The recent numbers are about 55.000 since the Balkan route is closed. They are being documented and those who really are refugees will be sent all across the EU or stay here. The rest are getting deported back to Turkey since the German Turkish deal. The flows now have turned to Italy.
>>
>>78851604
The EU exists because it's easier for the globalist oligarchs to control everything.

Dissolving the EU makes it difficult - probably impossible.
>>
>>78861663
mate im not interested in bragging about my country suffering the worst military defeat in human history, losing half its clay and a third of its population in the process, and becoming an american vassal state in the process.

i simply want to convince you that your country has a future that isn't "be a brussels debt slave forever".
seriously - how else do you see the future? we all know that EU is gonna crumble and fall within the next one or two decades at most - what do you think happens after that?
>>
>>78862118
Are the cretes arabs or what?
>>
>>78862823
the future I see is a future where a true nationalist comes forth, a person you can really depend on, a person who seems like he has a true vision and he actually has a plan on slowly getting us out of the EU while having the drachma back first..such person not only does not exist here atm, you cant even see a glimpse of him in the furthest horizon
>>
>>78861192
"Based" Poland....

Meh, we're used to paying for East Germans. :^)
>>
>>78863525
>such person not only does not exist here atm, you cant even see a glimpse of him in the furthest horizon

has there ever been such a person in history? would you say hitler qualifies?
>>
>>78861192
POLAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT WHAT ARE YOU SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY ON?? WODKA AND CHEAP POLISH SLAGS ARE NOT A HUMAN RIGHT YOU FUCKS
>>
>>78863916
agriculture subsidies. polands industry heavily depends on it.
>>
>>78861192
Nice chart. After Frexit and Nexit, will Germany feel like it's worthwhile to continue subsidizing Eastern Europe?
>>
>>78863790
Very few and yes I think hitler qualifies. Unfortunately, he invaded our shit, so he could never be used as a good example.
>>
>>78852566
You were doing better because you were under a military dictatorship. Your debt started to rise since the time of Papandreu senior.
>>
>>78861192
Based Poland bleeding the system from the inside! Crashing this economy, no survivors!!!!!
>>
>>78864501
what do you think is the difference between your golden dawn movement and the early NSDAP?

you know, back when they were just a fringe political party that nobody took seriously. when their SA goons were nothing but violent street thugs who fought communists in the cities and their leaders were a bunch of nonames.

do not denounce your nationalist movement based on your own defeatist attitude towards the future. they might look like worthless rabble to you now, but they may still rise up and become the force that restores your country to greatness.
>>
>>78851604

>implying you don't want the Drachma back
>>
>>78851604
I believe,along with every other european citizen,that mudslime rapefugees,niggers and other assorted trash that entered the EU should be all deported to greece and build a wall around you.

Deport YOUR FILTH and trash back to YOUR COUNTRY.

And to be fined to pay back the money you took or faced isolations and cripling sanctions.
Otherwise sold to Cockroachlands.
>>
File: Golden Dawn.jpg (527 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Golden Dawn.jpg
527 KB, 2000x1000
>>78851604

>WE NEED THE EU

Jesus Christ Greece, what happened to you? How did you get so cucked in just a few years? Do you really enjoy being owned by Germany that much?
>>
>>78865604
Oh fuck off and die you worthless gypsy nomad
All Romanians should be gassed
>>
>>78865803
>All Romanians should be gassed
Gypsies*
>>
The EU is only poison for Greece in particular. It is like economic socialism, ie Germoney doles out welfare (a small amount) to keep the other countries in buying its goods at a subsidised price (the euro) and keep them all with massive budget deficits. No one is benefiting bar Germoney, and Greece has suffered the most
>>
>>78863525
>>78863916
>>78864279
>>78864925
>>78865187

one of you euro peons answer me >>78863056
>>
>>78865282
Im guessing back then there was a guy (hitler) who really had his shit together in his mind. Basically you'd have to had experience these guys to know what we're talking about when we're talking against them. These fags had "rappers" the equivalent of macklemore or whatever the fact he's called, in their ranks just cause he liked beating up people. No ideology, nothing, just that. You'd have to be greek to know all these little details.

But I can understand how they can seem a pure nationalistic movement to someone from another country. But youre wrong
>>
>>78866029
I don't even know where the fuck it is, lad.
>>
>>78865903
Same thing

Why is this board infested with EU shills? Of all the things that could be made to sound attractive, the EU is just about the least. What a failure of an organization. Pathetic, corrupt, useless, pigs in the trough, incompetent Brussels officialdom, German schweine trying to kill the poor of Europe, German filth trying for a 4th reich through the back door.

The EU treaty should be burnt, Greece should build up its military, seize all German assets, unilaterally cancel denbts and ally with Russia
>>
File: 1465536912333.gif (790 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
1465536912333.gif
790 KB, 245x169
>>78866275
>and ally with Russia
I know who the TRUE shill is.
>>
>>78866186

you don't know where the island of Crete is? are you one of those African migrants?
>>
>>78866029
Cretans are mainly Greek, but there are some people of Arab descent in the islands, but much more so in S Italy especially Sicily. There are probably native Cretans still there (ie Minoans) hence the fact that Cretans are often darker and sometimes African looking
>>
>>78866029
Generally no. They have Arab admixture.
>>
>>78866106
>These fags had "rappers" the equivalent of macklemore or whatever the fact he's called, in their ranks just cause he liked beating up people. No ideology, nothing, just that. You'd have to be greek to know all these little details.

and what exactly is your problem with that? did he not serve the cause? what did he do? beat up the right people for the wrong reasons, and that bothers you?
do you think the NSDAP was all noble-minded idealists who just really liked germany and politics?
>>
>>78866106
You don't need to admire Hitler or Golden Dawn (in fact I consider Nazis idiots) to recognize that the EU has been a complete disaster for Greece. A literal catastrophe
>>
>>78866404
I don't and I can't be bothered to look it up. If it's anything to do with Greece it's a lost cause. And no.
>>
>>78866388
Not shilling for Russia, but tell me what is wrong with this. This doesn't mean exchanging German dominance for Russian, merely giving Greece options. Putin is also an absolute madman
>>
>>78866275
>The EU treaty should be burnt, Greece should build up its military, seize all German assets, unilaterally cancel denbts
true
>and ally with Russia
hahaha you clueless faggot

russia has no allies. russia only has subjects and vassals. trading one evil overlord (EU) for another (Russia) won't do greece much good in the long run.
>>
>>78866634
Says the snownigger. I hope you've prepped the bull
>>
>>78866690
Putin is a madman, as you say, but I think he wants to conquer Europe and not work with Europe.

>>78866754
Are you a Greek-Turk who went to Australia?
>>
>>78866707
Russia would be a better overlord.
1. They are orthodox
2. There would be no economic strings attached.

I am envisaging this though more as a mutual defense treaty, rather along the lines of the triple alliance pre 1914 (I know that didn't turn out well). Perhaps Serbia can join as well
>>
>>78866507
the NSDAP started getting rid of that shit when they got public traction...our niggers had these guys 20 years ago and they STILL have them while being the 3d most popular party at some point. They just dont wanna win. Plus, their leader was a KYP informant (the CIA of greece) and his brother is the lawyer of one of the most corruput fucks in greece (kokkalis)

again, their history is full of little and big details which disqualify them as a choice if you have a brain, but you have to have been greek grown up here to realize that

what YOU see is what theyre presenting to you
what WE see is what they really are cause they cant hide that shit when its been happening next to you growing up

the truest member of their party left them by his own choice because he deemed they werent true nationalists anymore and they sold out
>>
>>78866834
Putin cannot conquer Europe, but the spectre of his influence growing in Europe might start making the EU shit itself.

Actually, my great great grandmother came from Schleswig-Holstein. Not far from where you are.

Where'd you come from, rapefugeeistan
>>
File: 6657654.jpg (56 KB, 839x720) Image search: [Google]
6657654.jpg
56 KB, 839x720
>>78866974
Nobody will join an alliance with Russia in Europe for one simple reason: They don't have the money to give any gibs. No gibs = no alliance (since it wouldn't benefit the smaller partner). That's why everyone gets all ecstatic about visit from the Chinese etc - they have lots of gibs to give if they want to.

Germoney has Europe by the balls through the banks. Russia's currency on the other hand is toilet paper around here. There is absolutely zero value in an alliance of any kind with them.
>>
>>78867174
It's fine if the EU shits itself, I just don't want Russia to be the new overlord after EU.

I'm not sure, no passport and no speak English and I just spend my days robbing and raping random people desu
>>
>>78851604
OP is right, the EU is the only thing propping up Greece's zombie state. That's why I encourage every county that's not an economic basket case to leave asap
>>
>>78867270
Greece doesn't need gibs if it cancels its debt to Germoney. Then a military alliance might guarantee the territorial integrity of Greece.

>>78867317
I don't want Putin as overlord either, he is a mad tyrant. Greece should play the diplomatic game. It is getting an absolutely shit deal from their current EU masters

Must be Somali then :)
>>
>>78867585
Greece should probably collapse anyway, and that would cancel the denbts, then you can have something like Nea-Byzantium take its place
>>
>>78866834
>le Putin will get you without the EU meme
Russia is a nation the size of Japan
>>
>>78866634

My family came from Denmark and Germany

I want to come work in Denmark for a few years, what are the online job boards for Denmark?

Do people mostly speak English or will I need to know Danish?
>>
>>78867802
And Austria is the size of a small turd. Your point being? Are the hills alive this morning

>>78867813
You just need to bend over for Muslims, and enjoy advanced cuckholdery
>>
>>78867028
Periandros?
>>
>>78868133
yup
if only I could get a hold of the guy

he was a fucking retard to go beat up that commie while being so important but the guy seems educated as fuck and truly vigilant
>>
>>78867695
Deal doesn't matter, Grexit is coming.

Don't Somalis go to Sweden? I'm not sure who there's most of here, but I don't think it's Somalis.

>>78867813
>online job boards
There's several, but honestly they're incredibly weird. You could just try and send a bunch of applications but it's hit and miss. As always it's best if you know someone. Most people speak English but yeah knowing Danish would be good because of work environment etc. Generally speaking everyone more or less understands English.

>>78868038
Did you get legitimately cucked by a Dane who was on vacation in Australia or something? Why are you so butthurt?
>>
Your future lies with the Drachma, my tanned Mediterranean olive apes. The EU has done this to you. Greece used to be a thriving country -- at least it was stable, and had a good tourist economy. Then you joined the Euro. And the rest is history. Spain, too, has suffered the same fate. And now you are both the sick men of Europe; made sick by the cancer of Europe.

And to think! There are some Greeks who think the EU is a good thing.
>>
>>78868317
Isnt he supposed to be the brain behind the AME?
>>
>>78868431
No shit Charles.
>>
>>78868644
Didnt know that at all
thanks m8
you've given me a great place to start my search
>>
>>78868874
I'm not sure about it. Ask first.
>>
>>78869029
obviously
but its a lead
>>
>>78868321
Grexit is not that useful without cancellation of denbts, or at least exchanging those denbts for drachmas

Are you triggered ;)
>>
>>78868431
I agree with you, you snaggle toothed inbred subhuman
>>
>>78851604
all hail the new cucklord
>>
>>78869760
its some kind of German operative in Greece
>>
>>78851604

PAY DENBTS
A
Y

D
E
N
B
T
S
>>
File: 1464167225065.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464167225065.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>78851604
>>
>>78869209
And what makes you think one wouldnt go with the other retard
Leave eu then start using greasy funbux
>>
the problem is not enough people work in the private sector. you have a lot of old people on social securty, alot of kids, and alot of people working for the gov.
>>
>>78869943
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>78869832
i think he might even be greek; it's the same here in Italy, it's like cuckolding has become something to be proud of
>>78870024
it could be legit actually, you should see my facebook feed
>>
>>78870079
You don't know anything about economics do you Mr Nippy. A cheaper Greek currency will make investment and the purchase of Greek goods more attractive, as will tourism be cheaper.

Nipland has been in stagnation for decades. Actually Nip debts are greater in terms of its GDP than Greece's are.
>>
File: 368224-hipster.jpg (41 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
368224-hipster.jpg
41 KB, 650x366
>>78870237
Wherever Europeans are, cuckholdery and hipsterism follow, unfortunately
>>
>>78870237
did you even read the fucking thread? I AM greek
γαμημενε kωλοιταλε
the point is that where we're at right now we literally cant afford getting cut off the gibs me dats...what we should do is use them as means to create the ground where a sovereign greek nation can flourish. But all we're fucking doing is getting loans on top of loans trying to preserve this hectic status quo
>>
You guys should all just follow diogenes's example.
>>
>ITT: golden dawnfags and fucking Neo greek defeatists

You should all fucking burn for disgracing the Hellenic name and everything it has ever stood for.

Public lynching on Syntagma square,when?
>>
>>78870545
Gibmedats> guaranteed by the payment of loans. Greece cannot pay the loans in time for EU vampires> more loans. Net result= no Greek sovereignty.

Just admit, you are a cuckhold and probably would have welcomed the Turks in 1453. You would have pointed your wife, children and arse in their direction as well
>>
>>78870717
Live in a tub?

Do you eat grits
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (59 KB, 550x690) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
59 KB, 550x690
>>78870822
>said australia
>>
>>78871149
Greece is the laughing stock of the world. You propose abject surrender. You are a traitor
>>
>>78870859
Well, I was going to say debase your currency, and failing that, annoy the fuck out of germany, masturbate in public, etc.
>>
File: DlOhH90.jpg (37 KB, 549x592) Image search: [Google]
DlOhH90.jpg
37 KB, 549x592
>>78870545
i'll tell you a secret: if you keep sucking up money from the circuit with taxes and cut of public expenditures, there is no way you (we) will see any growth. That's mathematics:
>people have less money
>but less shit
>comanies don't sell shit
>people lose jobs
>even less money in the circuit
>deflation.
>>
>>78851604
go to sleep so that you can work good tomorrow to bay denbts :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
The Jewish and Greek flag share the same colors

The Greek language looks like Hebrew

Coincidence?
>>
>>78851604
>wanting independence

=

>anarchism

Oh right, greece can no longer into government.
>>
>>78871289
Diogenes didnt debase his 'currency' afaik.
Just cancel denbts, leave EU, build up military, seize all German assets, militarily ally with Russia. German pussies would never hassle again
>>
>>78851604
WTF are you talking about.
The EU loans to 'Greece' just went to politicians, who blew it all on themselves, and then stuck the regular taxpayer with the biil and austerity and no pensions.
Go suck a dick.
>>
>>78871245
at least Im not being raped by emus
>>78871442
YOU go to sleep to pay MY debtns..I havent worked in the past 9 years and still I shitpost on 4chan daily while you pay for it
>>
File: photo_2016-06-27_02-26-45.jpg (35 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-27_02-26-45.jpg
35 KB, 960x539
>>78871479
>>
>>78871324
Exactly. But this is known. The syriza finance minister who'd lived in Australia (whose name escapes me) got it. But the cucks in Brussels and Syriza gave him the flick. Couldn't handle the truth
>>
>>78871566
No he literally got exiled from sinope for debasing gold coins.
>>
>>78871442
Fucking die you worthless stinking kraut
>>
File: kermit sad.jpg (54 KB, 995x552) Image search: [Google]
kermit sad.jpg
54 KB, 995x552
Guys let's be honest here, the real reason that Greece is in dire straits is because the Entente Powers caved to Turk rebels and gave them valuable Greek land.
Even if the Greeks just managed to have the land west of Byzantium they'd be in a far better position than they are due to controlling an important land route.
>>
>>78871324
I'll also share a secret with you my lovely neighbour: The average Greek today doesn't give a fuck about any of this. The only thing they care about is have sufficient money to spent on nightclubs that play the most degenerate "music" and dance on tables like fucking apes. We seriously need someone to nuke us, otherwise the eternal rotten Greek mindset will not change.
>>
>>78871735
did I touch a sensitive spot? :^)
>>
>>78871591
Greek Australians are prospering, and politically and economically influential, you stupid dago malaka

>>78871711
I was literally unaware of this. Thanks educated ameribro
>>
>>78871479
it isnt you stupid germanic
>>
>>78872067
no thanks to you, thats for sure arxidi
>>
>>78871711
Please don't compare based Gods like Diogenes with modern Greeks, ameribro.
>>
>>78871942
You always do, but being a bizarre fetishist like a good kraut when you touch a sensitive spot those corpses don't really react
>>
File: GigiDalessio.jpg (76 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
GigiDalessio.jpg
76 KB, 600x578
>>78871915
It's not any different here, south Italy is probably in deeper shit than Greece.
The point is i don't give a shit if 90% of italians are retarded cucks, i still want a better future for me and the other 10%
>>
>>78851604
Leave. You need the EU because you are leeching off the hard working economy of much more powerful nations. If you don't like it move or fix your broken country.
>>
>>78872206
We don't expect the Australians to give us money, then shit about with loans and then accept slave terms you poustie
>>
Greece will always be relatively poor since its mountain/archipelago geography makes it fucking impossible to develop. The only exception is when you go out and colonize Asia Minor.

That said, being Germany's lapdog won't help since the only reason they included you in the union was so that Germany could have another export market. They shoved the Euro into Southern Europe so that you wouldn't have a cheaper currency and competitive advantage.
>>
>>78872333
nothing wrong with having a good time. The leadership in Italy and Greece, and Spain and Portugal, must man up and have the balls to take on the EU, and put procedures in place to crack down on crime/corruption/tax evasion. Also encourage industry. This is the only way forward.
>>
>>78872101

>Dominican Republic

stop leeching off my country you island nigger
>>
>>78872333
Thank god you're the only human in a country of apes, right?
Stop masturbating.
>>
>>78872351
The US has far greater debt than Greece, both in terms of GDP ratio or per capita, you inbred uneducated fuck

Germoney has benefited much more from Greece than Greece has benefited from Germoney. You do know (you'd need to be able to read to know this) that Germoney has a massive trade surplus with the rest of the EU? How do you think it engineered this you fucking imbecile
>>
>>78871689
Varoufakis?

Greek American here. Just returned from an extended trip to Greece.

These greedy right wing fucks do not want to leave the EU. The only right wing party that wants to leave is Golden Dawn and they don't even want it for economic reasons.

Greece needs default, leave the EU and rebuild their industry. It will be very painful. The problem is there is unbelievable corruption there. Politicians will sell their own people into eternal slavery if they can make a few bucks. And most Greeks now were spoiled by the good life and can't come to terms that life in Greece will be miserable once again.

My concern is the fallout from this and the impending civil war. I fear that we'll just get put in shackles again by the west and have many innocent people killed by capitalist backed militias.
>>
>>78872587
>Says the actual nigger

Don't you have a ghetto to chimp out in
>>
>>78872742
>>
You can only post in this thread if you're the only human in a country of apes
>>
>>78871479
A fucking americuck
>>
>>78872826
Varoufakis. Yes

Yes

and yes (should have done this years ago)

If the Greek people unite, they can just kill the traitors and not shed innocent blood. Greece must earn its way and not be exploited by corrupt officials and plutocrats
>>
You guys should just give up sovereignty and become a vassal state of the EU. I guarantee the appointed leaders would be more efficient and less corrupt than your current Greek leaders.
>>
>>78873136
No, but they should have accepted EU help in cleaning up the taxation system.
>>
>>78872214
You don't have to be ethnically the same to follow your geographical forerunner's good ideas. Ameribros should listen to Iroquois because their ideas were forged in American geography.
>>
>>78851604
Ελλα μαλαkα, the EU is doing more harm to Greece than good.
Austerity measures are making it hard for people to get by, protectionism is robbing agriculturalists of business that they could profit from, and the immigration standards fucking cancer.

Greece needs to leave the EU and take a more free-market approach to their economy.
There's a reason why all the fucking Greeks in America are fucking rich and it's because of capitalism.

Pic related is you, you fucking EU shill
>>
>>78851604
The EU was shit anyway, the EU should go die in a fire!
>>
Greece should be disbanded as a state and become the first euroregion. They have proven to be incapable of governing themselves and such a move would be good for both the average Greek and the eurozone.
>>
>>78873308
Modern Greeks are primarily the ancient Greeks, ditto Italians, Spaniards etc. Even if these were generally the descendants of the remnants who didn't fight the wars
>>
>>78872826
>it will be painful
>rebuild industry

Nah, nobody would be complicit with the West decreasing the standard of living in another country. If debts were ever called to be repaid, the left would lose their shit and say "look at what you're doing to these poor people!" they would send reporters and Greeks would ham it up for more gibs.
>>
>>78873739
Fuck off alpnigger
>>
If I was European I would seriously want to kick Greece out of Europe. Just give them to Turkey. They are easily the dumbest, ugliest, poorest people in all of Europe.
>>
Sell your country to China. Be their western hub in the New Silk Road project.
>>
>>78873851
Untermenschen stick together eh, my penal colony friend? :^)
>>
File: 1451666123995.jpg (55 KB, 239x328) Image search: [Google]
1451666123995.jpg
55 KB, 239x328
>>78873739
>Implying this isn't already what is happening.
>>
>>78873947
You already traded your sovereignty by joining the EU, so what's the point of defending your statehood? Wouldn't you prefer German bureaucrats that get shit done over your own corrupt ones?
>>
>>78858884
DiploAnnexation. Currently at 24% and will cost 300 more bird mana
>>
>>78873924
The only untermensch in this thread are cowardly Greek pro EU surrendering cucks and their Jewish overlords. Made a few shekels today shlomo
>>
>>78851604
No, you'd do fairly well.
You would reinstate your currency which would promptly plummet and you'd have a few weeks of chaos, then a bunch of people would flock to Greece for cheap as fuck tourism and businesses would begin investing everywhere.
That's how it works. The instant your currency is cheaper than it should potentially be, people invest and you then begin to regain your economic standing.
>>
>>78874055
>Wouldn't you prefer getting shot to the head than being decapitated?

Asking the real questions anon.
>>
>>78874082
>shlomo
I'm a full blooded Carinthian, but your abbo genes probably wouldn't be able to understand what that implies.
>>78874251
More like cutting the middle man. You'd still be just as always, but there would be no Greek kleptocrats to steal EU funds and fuck with the implementation of EU policies.
>>
>>78851604

honestly you deserve it you lazy useless fuck
>>
>>78874241
Exactly. This anon knows some basic economics. Argentina had problems in transitioning, but nobody thinks of Argentina in crisis anymore.

Beware of uberkikes like Singer though. He really should be eliminated as a service to humanity
>>
>>78874456
I'm an econfag, just explaining things in a way that the underage and leftist shits on this board can understand
>>
>>78874321
Squatting slav then. You should talk about untermensch. Do much yodelling today
>>
File: 1111.jpg (19 KB, 272x289) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
19 KB, 272x289
>>
>>78874453
Thanks medipack, who contributed nothing to the world except being a storage facility for corrupt politicians and organized crime
>>
>>78873739
Die
>>
>>78874508
Even worse. No toilets in need of plumbing in the heart of the Commonwealth anymore?
>>78874507
Any books you'd recommend as an introduction to state level and international economics?
>>
>>78874507
Yes, but reason and facts don't really go far, do they
>>
>>78873831
Except the debts are already being repaid murican
>>
>>78874614
Are you upset about your slav roots? I believe that Slovene toilets are a bit of a mess. You have work to do, and I doubt you'd qualify as a visa. We generally don't prioritize toilet cleaners as part of our migrant 'skillset'
>>
>>78873854
How does it feel being annexed by Mexico?
>>
Can somebody clear this up for me? How can we have the largest merchant fleet in the world and be in such a shit state? Surely this is another example of eternal Greek incompetence and EU bureaucracy, no?
>>
>>78873923
They already have Piraeus port.
>>
>>78874793
Ah, misread that, thought you meant to say that you aren't an abbostralian, but a slav migrant.

You'd find it surprising given your lack of proper racial hygiene that the Slovenian community is still mostly segregated.
>>
>>78874568

yes for our personal gains and that with success
>>
Greeks have been super pathetic and shitty for at least a thousand years now. If you grexit and gas half of turkey and reclaim your old lands we will literally all clap for you.
>>
>>78874614
textbooks or more political economy sorts?
>>
>>78874902
Carinthians though are literal Slovenes. Look it up. Haydn who had Carinthian roots, was actually of Slovene descent (probably Jewish as well to judge his profile). The tune Abboland ueber alles was a Slovene folk tune
>>
>>78875011
Nigger tier criminals and thieves
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.