[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many men in the west white knights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I see this phenomenon on parties and in other situations. Many men tend to agree with women on all issues in discussions just because they want to be nice to them and have a chance getting laid. They are even willing to betray their male friends and stab them in the back to achieve this.

Why is this happening and how can the problem be solved?
>>
>>78843575
In America most men are bros before hoes and share girls i.e making the band. You must be talking about losers who get cucked.
>>
>>78843575
average male has lower test. than 20 years ago, intentional feminization of men in the media, and the "men and women are the same" myth.
>>
>>78843575

it's a reproductive strategy

men who aren't strong enough to have their own opinions and still get laid will resort to white knight tactics, which even though they have a generally low rate of success are still perceived as better than being strong-willed vis-a-vis getting pussy

it's a passive strategy, except at the upper levels of the metagame where a strong-willed male might pretend to be a white knight in order to eliminate a potential opponent from female consideration
>>
partying new males are a plague and they will die out sit back and relax
>>
>>78843575
look at your flag. then you will know why this is the behaviour you see from men in your country. all of my m8s are proper ladm8s that drink 8 pints of Carling and puke all over the bathroom floor before chewing the face of the nearest fake tan barbie doll

and I am one as well
>>
It's what happens when you do away with arranged marriage and other forms of formal courtship supervised by the parents.

You get minimalistic competition where the top males can get whatever they want , and the rest literally have to beg women for sex (and even then, even "chad" doesn't reproduce and just fucks around like a nigger most of the time)
>>
>>78844659
*animalistic
>>
>>78844488
Then swedish women would be very easy for you to get. They want the society to be feminist which fools most guys into believing that they should act like feminists. But on a individual level, the women wil almost always choose the badass guys
>>
>>78846272
lelele, badass guys? just go out drinking and lad it up m8 I just say the most outrageous stuff to lasses m8 they love it, worst that happens u get a drink thrown over u

I literally told a girl 'm8 I fukken luv hot dogs' as my opening line and got laid, you just got to stop caring chum
>>
>>78843575
>Why are so many men in AMERIGA white knights

FTFY
>>
>>78843575

men think it makes them desirable to be white knights. Women usually friendzone them and the poor males just orbit them, while the women hookup with tall frequently black males with large builds.
>>
>>78843575
I'm too useless to even do that, KHV here.
>>
>>78848471
Thanks, britanon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.