[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopefully Everyone learned from Brexit and will follow their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chan.png (674 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
chan.png
674 KB, 1280x800
Hopefully Everyone learned from Brexit and will follow their example. The madness must stop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXcLf4Kdngo
>>
>>78835063
All those things, beheadings, stonings, genital mutilation, slavery, they ALL are in the OLD Testament.

We need to reject ALL the Middle East religions!
>>
>>78836038
Difference is Christians don't do any of that shit now. Except the genital mutilation I guess. But I agree.
>>
Video title is wrong
>UE
>>
>>78836038

Christianity was brought to heel by the Renaissance and Enlightenment.

Islam will be allowed to live only if they submit in the same way.
>>
>>78835063
EUROPE BELONGS TO BIG STRONG BLACK ME NOW WHITE BOI
>>
>>78836038
Yeah and now there's a NEW testament.
>>
>>78836038
The difference is Jesus was compassionate and essentially a pacifist. This is a great tool to reform Christianity. Imagine if he was a blood thirsty warlord.
>>
>>78836038
I mean it's like still blaming the U.S. for it supporting slavery or Britain for it's colonies. Get over it shit changed. Deal with what's in front of you.
>>
>>78836038
>beheadings, stonings, genital mutilation, slavery, they ALL are in the OLD Testament.
They were in the old testament but the Old Testament didn't call for the people who practice to to them to all non-believers/people who commit crimes.
The New Testament goes against a lot of that stuff too.
>>
>>78837940
Correction: they still do genital mutiliation I can give you that.
>>
>>78836858

>Except the genital mutilation I guess

Only in burgerland/mudlands.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.