[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1449156522526.png (102 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449156522526.png
102 KB, 500x500
What's the best response to claims like "Not all muslims"?
>>
There is no best reply because it's a cop out that Christian have been using since forever.
>>
>>78832335
Not all anything.

Throughout history the peaceful majority of any group is irrelavant.
>>
luRRRRRRRvely
>>
>>78832335
Muzzies gonna muzz. Just sayin'
>>
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>that look on her face

You just know.
>>
File: IslamSuperFunTime.jpg (636 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
IslamSuperFunTime.jpg
636 KB, 1960x1044
>>78832335
>>
>>78832335
>Not all bombs explode
>>
>>78832580
you misspelled

jussayan
>>
File: trump_10.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
trump_10.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
>>78832335
Ask them if they would eat from a bag of skittles, if 1 in 1000 skittles are poisonous.
>>
>>78832335
> "Not all muslims"?
some of the Muslims are black
some of the Muslims are brown
>>
>>78832335
"Not all" is an euphemism for "most"
>>
>>78832335
#notallgunowners
>>
>>78832335
It is a fallacy.
>>
File: 1466960547004.jpg (83 KB, 598x840) Image search: [Google]
1466960547004.jpg
83 KB, 598x840
>>78832335
This video

http://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

Thousands muslim men v one 27 year old woman. She Happens to be a muslim too but imagine if she was a Christian or some stupid whore millenial who doesn't believe in anything

Absolute animals when their religion gets a hold of them..
>>
>>78832335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq5YTKmjR8

this video
>>
>>78832335
that man is black

not all blacks are muslim

not all cucks are white
>>
>>78832682

Why do you fedoras keep promoting feminism in these images? Wanting women to be submissive is not bad at fucking all.

t. christian
>>
>>78832335
not all wild mushrooms are poisonous but you're not running around eating them are you?
>>
>>78832335

"Yet"
>>
Not all Muslims are terrorists
But all terrorists are Muslim
>>
>>78832335
When was the last time you saw a non-muslim holding a severed human head?
>>
>>78832938
Look how it completely takes over the mind like a parasite. All actions are in turn to support the parasite.
>>
>>78832335
Can you imagine these faggots during World War II?

>hurr why are we bombing Germany
>#NotAllGermans
>it's our own fault Japan bombed Pearl Harbor
>>
There's some credence to it. I would say most Western Muslims are totally fine. That is to say, those who are fairly well integrated. Culture is the issue, almost moreso than religion. The letter of their law is hateful and twisted. However, like Christians, they tend to pick out the bits they agree with and genuinely believe the 'Religion of Peace' stuff. Aside from that, they tend to be right wing in terms of social issues, and thus fairly comparable to /pol/.

However, go to Shariah countries and the story is quite, quite different. The people there are brutal and violent savages, ignorant of their own doctrines and kept intentionally ignorant and obedient. Take a British-born person - including Asian - to one of these shit holes, and they will be appalled by the inhumanity and disgusting behaviour of those they encounter.

There was a very amusing story where a British Jihadi went over there intending to blog his experiences as propaganda to radicalise others. I wish I had it, but I don't. Still, some highlights included people just taking his shoes, unplugging his phone and charging theirs with his charger, never washing, never queueing and making a terrible cup of tea. There was genuine disgust, and it was marvellous to read.
>>
>>78833418

Is the problem the idea or the filthy race it inhabits - or both?
>>
This girl is a muslim
http://www.funnyjunk.com/nsfw/hnpjLua/Zayscurge+xintyorr+gemmeev/
>>
File: 1436749356456.jpg (44 KB, 364x333) Image search: [Google]
1436749356456.jpg
44 KB, 364x333
"Yes some Muslims."

Like our based friend Geert Wilders says, not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are almost always Muslim, their "not all Muslims" nagging is not helping because it makes it virtually impossible for people to help us combat the radical Muslims who actually are those Muslims.

And let me remind you that the amount of Muslims who actually think that the west deserves to be destroyed consists of more people than there are people living in America, so yes there is a very serious threat out there of people who are more commited and a lot more ready to destroy us than we are commited and ready to destroying then.
>>
File: 1465638058665.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1465638058665.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>78832335
How about the fact, that just by them immigrating here means the death of equal rights.
>>
>>78833802

You dim cuck

They are only reasonable because they are still nationally a small percentage.

I fucking dare you to go near their mosques in Birmingham for example and say something anti muslim - they'll string you to a lamp post m8
>>
>>78832335
"Not all priests fuck kids but far too many do for me to leave my son alone with one".
>>
>>78833216
Eh, the IRA were catolic werent they? And Nelson Mandela wasn't a muslim, but considered a terrorist. Guy Fawkes, didn't he commit a terrorist act?
>>
>>78832335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
btfo
>>
>>78832335
Wait 50 years and see?
>>
>>78832650
requesting that pic with the elephant
>>
>>78832335

bullet to the back of the head
>>
>>78834213
I've lived near mosques a couple of times and I never had any trouble. You're right though, I wouldn't dare do that. However, that is probably more cowardice than anything - more than likely the worst that would happen is I'd get punched.

I will say this: majority Muslim areas do, in my experience, tend to be less clean. That could be because of some social deprivation issue though, I don't know. Perhaps a poor white are would be the same.

Additionally, I knew someone who worked in a hospital and they told me that Muslim visitors would simply never obey the rules. Case in point: there were specific hours, and a limit of two visitors. Routinely, entire, loud families would stay outside those times. Sometimes up to ten people.
>>
>>78832938
That was horrifying.
>>
>>78832335
Trigger them with their cucked value with claim like #notallnazis #notallcolonizators #notallrapists #notallpedos #notallkillers #notallgenociders #notallracists #notallhophobes #notallislamophobes
>>
Not all Germans were Nazis either but they still rose to power.
>>
My favourite chapter of the #NotAll movement was when men tried to defend themselves from accusations about being oppressors. To which, the feminism crowd responded with #YesAllMen.

Remember: ALL men without exception are and will always be irredeemable. You should feel guilty, but it will make no difference because you cannot fight your monstrous nature.
>>
>>78773422
ok
>>
File: 1466960408899.jpg (559 KB, 1285x1937) Image search: [Google]
1466960408899.jpg
559 KB, 1285x1937
read there whole book of lies? you mean they pick and choose just like Christ stains? we call that hypocritical.
>>
>>78832335
>those legs in tights
>this fallen in face
>dark eye circles
my fetish
>>
Not all guns.

Gets the leftists butthurt
>>
>>78832335
Here's a bowl full of M&Ms, not all of them are poisoned. Eat a hand full.
>>
'That's the wrong way around; all terrorism is muslim '

Not Russians were stalinists - didnt stop the purges
>>
>>78832335
They're right.
Just like not all nationalists are violent murderers like Tommy Mair, not all Muslims are violent murderers.

The response is that you simply prefer the products and output of Western civilisation. You do not judge Islam by individuals like the 9/11 pilots, you judge it by the output of Islamic countries.

I like South Park; I like science fiction; I like Lord of the Rings; I like the style of clothes I wear; I like electronic music and classical music; I like Greek mythology, etc. These things are all Western. I like these things and they have not arisen from Islamic society.
>>
>>78832335
Ask them: "Do you know all Muslims to say not all Muslims?"
>>
>>78832335
You just know the checkered shirt dude sleeps on the ground next to the bed while Gertrud and Jamal get busy under the covers.
>>
>>78832335
The Nazis never were voted by a majority of Germans. The silent majority doesn't matter. A vocal minority can overrule the silent majority easily.
>>
This >>78834166
Most of the mudslimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
>>78832335
Not all Germans were Nazis.
>>
>>78832335

Of course not all muslims are terrorists. Only a fool would try to debate otherwise. But what liberals don't understand is that this is completely irrelevant. Ok, yeah, not all muslims are terrorists. Correct. But why does this mean muslims have a RIGHT to immigrate into the US, or any group of people for that matter? Immigration is a PRIVILEGE. If there is even the smallest chance that allowing immigration from a particular group will result in a net loss to society, then it shouldn't be considered even for a moment. The average IQ of all muslim nations is below the average IQ of the US. FOR THIS REASON ALONE immigration from all Mid east countries should be banned, unless we switch to a system where you must prove high intelligence/aptitude to immigrate. Forget about the number of terrorist attacks, that shit ain't even relevant compared to the damage being done to our gene pool. And I'm not even talking about the white gene pool. I'm talking about the American gene pool.

Say this to a leftist they'll have no response other than to basically admit they think its a good idea to destroy society in the name of equality.
>>
>>78832335
all muslims
>>
NotAllNazis.

I also point out humanitarian Nazis like Oscar Schiller and John Rabe, who without Nazi Party affiliation would have been powerless to save the lives they did. Then sit back and watch them justify Nazis being good people so that they don't have to admit they were wrong about Muslims.
>>
I'm a Muslim, and I can't tell the Syrians apart. Can you?
>>
File: 1453928673364.jpg (74 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
1453928673364.jpg
74 KB, 593x593
>>78839836
syrians are cool tho
>>
>>78832335
Normal Muslims have been shamed, facing social stigma and on the defensive for a long time.

We need to put an end to this bullshit and tell everyone to fuck off. If you have a problem with some Muslims in your country, deport them and shut the fuck up.

Don't bother the rest of us who have nothing to do with your internal problems. We don't owe you anything.
>>
>>78832335
Just call him a cuck faggot.

Or you can argue that enough muslims are terrorists to make most muslim countries live under constant terror.
>>
>>78840647
>Normal Muslims have been shamed, facing social stigma and on the defensive for a long time.

For good reason. "Normal" Muslims are in favor of Sharia wherever they go. As soon as they become a majority in a country it goes to shit and becomes a backwards hellhole.
>>
>>78832335
"I have a bowl of 100 m&ms. 5 are poisoned. Would you like some?"
>Not all m&ms
>>
>>78832335
"It's not about 'all muslims' being this or that, it's about how the islamic religion has a clear, significant imbalance in it's ratio of radicals:moderates, let alone what the term 'moderate' actually means for the islamic religion. The risk:reward is too skewed."

Talking to my boss.
>>
>>78841047
No we don't. Pakistan has been independent for more than 65 years, still no Sharia here. No one wants to live in that kind of place.

The Wahabis in Saudi region are the batshit crazy people with money and influence. We are just as sick of them as you are.
>>
>>78832335
#AnUnnaceptablyHighPercentageOfMuslims
>>
>>78841481
http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/constitution/part7.ch3A.html

Are you trying to fuck with me?

>203C The Federal Shariat Court.
(1) There shall be constituted for the purposes of this Chapter a court to be called the Federal Shariat Court.
>>
>>78832335
All Muslims benefit from a couple of nutcases being left to run amok on everyone else. Yes it's a parallel to saying that just because some folks owned slaves in America, every single white man has benefited from it.

Actually, Islam functions by letting crazy people do crazy things in name of God, while claiming the community isn't responsible for it. It's their go-to response whenever an Imam preaches violence in their mosque; they say, everyone is allowed to preach here, it's not our problem.
>>
>>78832335
Just tell them that all Muslims are still the supporters of a religion that wants to see everyone who is need a part of it either dead or subjugated.
Doesn't even matter if not all Muslims actually want that, because in the end they will still help make it happen either voluntarily or involuntarily.
>>
"not all nazis"
>>
>>78832335
Enough statistically to draw a conclusion.
>>
>>78841798
Most of them are setup for marriage and family contracts. Our constitution and legal system is based on English law. High court and Supreme court are independent and deal with civil and business cases.
>>
>>78832335
None, just believe in the power of your own ignorance, and it shall overcome all!
>>
>>78832335

just the majority.
>>
File: 639.jpg (37 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
639.jpg
37 KB, 627x663
>>78832335

That it is actually the majority.
>>
There are 1.6 billion of them. It's not unreasonable to say 1% are extremist.
>>
File: 1401904182331.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1401904182331.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
>>78833802
>Western Muslims are totally fine

>hypocritical cunts who are incapable of following their own religion
>actively cover up for the radical majority by straight out lying or misrepresenting islamic teachings
>literally the only reason governments can't treat islam as a destructive religious cult

The "good feminist" logic applies here. If they want to be treated like they are worth shit then they should actively fight the cancerous majority instead of defending it by proxy via lies and true scotsman fallacies.

They don't? Then fuck them.
>>
File: good argument man.gif (21 KB, 111x150) Image search: [Google]
good argument man.gif
21 KB, 111x150
>>78832335
"not all Muslims"

But enough of them to be concerned.
>>
File: islam comprehensive examination.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
islam comprehensive examination.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>78842220
>>
>>78842059
>Most of them are setup for marriage and family contracts.

Sharia courts were the only courts for rapes in your country until 2006.

Let me remind you what you just said here >>78841481 "still no Sharia here."

Fucking liar.
>>
>>78832335
Not all Muslims, but it is all of Islam.
>>
>>78842298
How is it living in Russia withh your mindset? Givven the fact that you have many more muslims than us, even after the rapefugee crisis and that "based" Putin has installed all these wonderful laws in their favor and such.
>>
>>78834554
Not gonna lie...
> fapped to this video
>>
>>78842298
But even in the mainstream, Muslims absolutely condemn the actions of radicals. What more can they do? They say these people do not represent them, and more, that they aren't Muslims at all - a severe indictment, and one I'm sure their radical counterparts would echo.
>>
>>78842546
You are a dumbass. Full implementation of Sharia law is only found in Saudi region.

Sharia is not some vodoo thing, it is a system of governance with many branches dealing with issues ranging from family, commerce, sexuality and faith.

Since we are a Muslim country, we still reference some parts of Sharia where convenient. If Sharia was really in effect, we would have no banking industry, no interest income and I won't be here shitposting.
>>
>>78842895
It's disingenuous considering they have no right to decide who is an is not a Muslim and that there is a clear history of Muslims sheltering and hiding future attackers in their communities and mosques.
>>
>>78843048
>Sharia is not some vodoo thing, it is a system of governance with many branches dealing with issues ranging from family, commerce, sexuality and faith.
>
>Since we are a Muslim country, we still reference some parts of Sharia where convenient.

So then why did you make the claim you had no Sharia law? You were the one who made that statement.
>>
>>78832335
"Not all Nazis are like that."
>>
>>78832784
is that jessie rogers ?
>>
>>78843291
"Sharia law" and referencing sharia are not the same thing. Common law prevails in Pakistan.
>>
>>78833010

Because we are arguing with feminist sjw types.
>>
>>78843170
I do not believe that the bulk of British Muslims, or even a sizeable minority - I'm talking about people born here - wish to see Britain and the West destroyed. I think they like it, and they see that a desert hellhole is a bad thing. That or they romanticise it in the same way you see the American negro wearing an Africa pendant, but certainly never intending to live there or even visit.
>>
>>78843612
Anyone can look it up and research for themselves if they care to.
>>
You don't need all muslims on board in order to do some damage.

Not all Nazis wanted to gas Jews. It means nothing.
>>
>>78832335
>What's the best response to claims like "Not all muslims"?
All mudslimes worship a genocidal maniacal homophobic,sexist,racist,anti-christian,anti-semitic,disgusting inhuman sick pedo

No such person can be considered "moderate" or "normal"

Their religion commands to convert or kill all non-mudslimes.
Literally.
To lie in their own benefit and religion benefit.
Literally.
Wherever there are shitty mosques and mudslimes,it is considered mudslime land.
Literally

>you can't make this shit up.jpeg
>>
>>78832335
Not all, but most of them. And all it takes is most of them.
>>
>>78832682
The most common response I get to this study is by Muslims who say "I don't remember being surveyed." It's really obnoxious.
>>
>>78832335
Enough muslims
>>
>>78832335
Not all white people
>>
>>78832335
#notalldrunkpeople will kill someone while driving a car / a plane / a ship...
>>
>>78832757
So you're saying that 1/1000 Muslims will kill me? Wouldn't i be dead by now?
>>
>>78842690
Pretty damn easy.

1. It's safe to say that 80-90 of non-muslim people in Russia hate muslims to a certain degree.
2. Russia is big and the vast majority of muslims is located in territores that have been muslim for long time. Sure there are still some of them in Moscow but they don't tend to act up because of previous point
3. Also, I can't speak for all cities, but kids from muslim families in here are so fucking moderate they probably are not muslim anymore. I don't know a single "muslim" girl who wears hijab even more so, girls from muslim families are know for being huge fucking bimbos.

Sure we still have problems with chechen thugs and such but it is no where near as bad as you faggots have it now.

>>78842895
Here's simple line of logic.
Radical muslims are hardcore believers.
Being a hardcore believer means that you HAVE to go to a mosque and communicate with other muslims.
You wouldn't have a single terrorist attack or bombing if all those people (except for a radical "minority) were actually condemning this shit hard enough to the point of going to police.
>>
>>78840114
Who the fuck would flee a country with qts like that and leave his family bbehind, if you could fight for based Assad instead? Makes me highly suspicious of these "refugees".
>>
>>78832335
"Too many Muslims."
>>
>>78832335
This
>>78832682
Aswell as the fact that Islam is A CHOICE. It's a choice everyone makes for themselves. It has clear and defined rules, it has clear and defined examples in the form of Mohammed. It is NOT up for interpretation but always binding to the letter.

It's like saying "not all Communists". I love when people bring the argument "Not all Germans were Nazis!". True, but ALL NAZIS WERE NAZIS and they all followed very clear and defined rules.
>>
>>78832519
except that the peaceful ones are even the minority in the case of islam
>>
>>78833802
Absolut cuckman
http://youtu.be/DR7_YQ53lfI
Absolutely all Muslims practice Islam. Islam is: bad, britbong. "Radicalization" is a stupid word to think believing a radical idea and believing a radical idea with fervor is somehow different.
>>
>>78845336
It's actually far higher in percentage. And no you wouldn't. Because Muslims only make up a fourth of the world population. Which means each muslim, including children, old and women would face up against 3-4 other people.

This rebutal also ignores that muslims aren't evenly distributed amongst the global but mostly to be found in Islamic countries where indeed most minorities are dead by now unless they were muslims themselves and increasingly in Europe. They however haven't reached critical mass yet, are outnumbered and do not control institutions such as the military and police.
>>
>>78845365
I always thought Putin et al were only pandering to Islam, because he doesn't want the Russian provinces, which are islamic and were conquered ages ago to seceed and have trouble with them. Would you agree on that?
>>
>>78832335
ask them if they would eat out of a bag of skittles when only 30% of skittles will kill them because they are toxic.

#notallSkittles

btw the percentage is actaully higher than 30% within the total of all muslims ;^)
>>
>>78832853
this is a bad one, because all muslims are actually "extremist" while almost all gun owners are non violent.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1234x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1234x467
>>
>>78832335
Not all Nazis
>>
>>78832335
not my job to sort through them. not all spiders are poisonous but i don't see anyone taking the time to id one before they squish it
>>
>>78832335
You don't respond to that. The person that says it is 100% fifth column traitor. You might as well argue with cancer or a forest fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 700x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 700x905
>>78846175
>>
>>78832335
The average #notallmuslim poster is also the average #yesallmen poster
Just tell them, "alright, not all muslims, not all men." and watch them explode
>>
>>78845336
No no, sweet kuffar. They won't kill you. They'll just do absolutely everything legally possible to bring the downfall of every western ideal that built the great civilization you cozily thrive in...And then they sympathize with the muslims with balls who practice their fundamentals outside the law, which will indeed try to kill you.
>>
>>78832335
Not all Nazis
this usually BTFO leftys
>>
>>78833802
Islam isn't simply a religion you imbecile. It's a culture, a political and judical system aswell as a religion. It's for the same reason it's reproducing the same society everywhere it moves in over time with the exact same outcome.

The mayority of Western muslims also support various degrees of islamization OPENLY, with many more doing so behind closed doors. They aren't integrating either, they're actively segregetating with rising numbers and successive generations while pushing for special rights.

Those muslims you describe aren't radicalized, they're simply following the rules they are supposed to and adhering to Islam in its purest form. Which is why any muslim opposition can't stop them. They have no basis of doing so. It's for this reason why a single orthodox muslim can flip entire muslim communities. Because he's RIGHT by their own beliefs and doctrine.
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 774x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 774x447
>>78846410
>>
Just tell them homosexuality is punishable by death. Tell them premarital sex is punishable by death.

Then ask them why they don't live in a beautiful Muslim majority country. Or even a beautiful Muslim majority area of their own country.
>>
File: image.jpg (551 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
551 KB, 1024x576
>>78846620
>>
>>78846049
Yes, The Chechen Republic is probably the biggest case of muslim cuckery Russia has to endure right now. But you should also keep in mind that there is no PC culture or shitty useless students screaming "islamophobia" or anything resembling sharia law in white provinces or widespread racism allegations in the media over the slightest criticism of Islam or Islamic migrants.
>>
>>78845365
I disagree. Many radicals do not interact with moderates nor visit mosques because they are polluted with tolerant ideals. Instead they conduct private worship among like-minded rituals. Of course, mosques with extremist principles exist but those are not the majority.
>>
>>78832335
Someone like that is too retarded to listen but just show them the facts how 51% of American Muslims wants Sharia law etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1490x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1490x838
>>78846746
>>
>>78834966
You have no problem shouting some SJW shit at a church I'm sure.

The muslim religion and the scummy race that carries it is a facking cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 962x1712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 962x1712
>>78847094
>>
>>78843744
Liberal bullshit
>>
>>78832498
Majority of muslims vomit violence, source?
>>
>>78832335
Correct. Not all Muslims. Just most of them.
>>
>>78846872
Bullshit. It's blatantly obvious you're making up stuff now. The orthodox simply take over these mosques if they're not the ones who outright run them. They're not isolating themselves, they're actively engaged in a propaganda warfare increasingly forcing other muslims to become more and more orthodox themselves.

People who travel across the UK to kill a muslim shop owner for wishing others happy easter, who kill non radical Imams to silence them, aren't isolating them nor are they being passive about their ideas but instead actively working to bring them about.
>>
>>78847183
Look, it's a bad religion borne of a diseased, retrograde culture. However, I believe most Western Muslims have divorced themselves from those roots and over time have excised those hateful elements from their personal belief systems. Bear in mind, apostasy is punishable by death. There is no leaving Islam. The only way to do it is to strangle that poisonous doctrine over many generations, and I believe that in the West, that is occuring.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (352 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
352 KB, 2100x3150
>>78832335
Mention Shiites and how it's not Iranian immigrants that are shooting up nightclubs and concerts in the west.

That gets globalist Jews as well as Saudi-funded proxies like CAIR buttflustered real good
>>
>>78832335
I'd say look at their "holy" text. It doesn't matter if "not all muslims" do it, their book incites violence and hatred towards any non-muslim. The definition of a muslim is a person who follows the teachings of the quran, so while they may not be overtly violent (and even ignorant of their own teachings) their teachings are plain as day: deceive and forcefully convert non-muslims to muslims with the threat of death. Anyone who follows such a doctrine willfully is the definition of violent.
>>
File: 1454852956346.png (323 KB, 432x559) Image search: [Google]
1454852956346.png
323 KB, 432x559
>>78832335
Just say, "Not all Nazis."

Literally works every time and their face scrunches all up and their brain convulses.
>>
>>78847615
I love telling Sunnis that Shiites seem like they're the real Muslims because they're peaceful like Islam is supposed to be. It's one of the best ways of causing Muslim butthurt because they can't use the "Islamophobia" card to rebuttal.
>>
>>78847611
>Bear in mind, apostasy is punishable by death.

You fucking said it - sad thing is you are either a faggot SJW or muslim and cannot understand that is can never be compatible with Western civilisation
>>
>>78847780
ROFLMAO
>>
Watch this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

The "not all muslims" gets mentioned and he has a brilliant response
>>
>>78848192
Seriously, go try it. If they are rational they must admit it's true.

Hardmode is saying, "There is variance in a distribution." But let's be honest, leftests never took a math course or a statistics course in their life. Reserve this argument for leftists who have completed their master's degree in women's studies. Only then would they MAYBE be able to understand.
>>
>>78847968
I'm saying that we should be killing Islam not Muslims you fucking faggot, but as we all know, killing an idea is difficult so I'm hardly surprised that you'd rather just try and drop some bombs on brown people and assume that will be an end to it. You're right, it cannot. It needs to be diluted to the point of destruction, so that otherwise decent people can be released from it.
>>
>>78832335
"Not an argument"
>>
>>78832335
Not all westerners owned slaves, and yet all of western society is somehow to blame for slavery.
Despite the west causing the end of slavery.

So we don't need to respond to shit, we just need to laugh and point out their hypocrisy.

If they say
>but western culture was pro it even if not everyone did it!
You counter with
>oh yeah? Are you saying islamic culture isn't homophobic, sexist and racist? Go look up their law codes :^)
>>
In fairness to the muslims, they technically live in the 1400's, so give them another 600 years or so an they should be okay.
>>
>>78846532
This.

People also forget that it hasn't been that long ago since the ottoman empire.

Step 1, establish caliphate.
Step 2, caliph declares jihad.

Suddenly all Muslims, including moderates, are now obliged to conduct jihad. Enjoy your explosive peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 924x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 924x1040
>>78849353
>they are perpetually frozen in the barbaric past
>more time would drag their activey retrograde caveman philosophy to modernity
>>
>>78849353
I don't remember too many people using improvised explosives and ak47s in the 13th century
>>
>>78832938
Well that was a horrific video
>>
>>78848857

People can have any stupid idea they want but due to liberalism/multiculturalism they're allowed to use it as a legitimate political philosophy.

Shut mosques, no more islamic immigration and no funding for any islamic schools etc. Islam treated with the same zero respect given to Christianity by the media - i.e mocked by 'stars' on tv comdey shows etc

Do that and it might erode to a semi savage cult - keep going with your type of 'why can weez all gets along' bullshit and you are going to see civil war.
>>
>>78833802
> I would say most Western Muslims are totally fine

based on absolutely no evidence, yes?
>>
>>78850413
Make no mistake - I would love to avoid that. I would love for everyone to get along. I don't want to see needless loss of life and loss of resources. But we have it pretty fucking good here, and if it came down to it, I would fight. Islam in its pure form is, to the Western viewpoint, absolute evil. Take the brown out of the equation, and the key tenets are absolutely disgusting to feminists and to any decent human being. Likewise, they believe the same of us; that our culture is the Great Satan, and represent all that is evil. I can't pretend that there's an objective viewpoint because we're coming from our own biases here.

That said, I think we have it pretty fucking good and I would fight and die to protect my country and my beliefs. I would readily do that before we have some kind of caliphate here. You're right, 'toleration' has gone far too far. I want people to integrate, but I do not want people on my street who want me dead, or people who advocate death for promiscuous women or gay people or anything like that.

Things like
>>78832938
Should never happen in a civilised country, and those involved should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Any criminal behaviour among refugees should be dealt with swiftly and efficiently. Zero tolerance.

>>78851372
Based on working with several.
>>
>>78850310
My meaning was that Islam was founded around the year 600, according to their tradition they are in the year 1437
>>
>>78849353
No. Given the inbreeding and it's prevelance in islamic countries due to Arabian tribal culture that's tied to it. Given them another 600 or 1000 years and they'll be troglodytes. Well, more so than they already are.
>>
>>78832335
Not all rectangles are squares, but all squares are rectangles.
>>
>>78851543
>Based on working with several.

I've worked with them too, male and female. Some of the girls actually pretty nice. I'm under no illusion that would change in a heartbeat if they had to choose between islam and the west - you know it and said it
>>
>>78832335
All muslims worship a rapist, liar, pedophile and murderer and see him as the perfect human being.
>>
>>78832335
Not all Nazis.
>>
>>78832335
How about "Not all nazis". That got trigger someone.
>>
>>78853236
I just don't believe the people I know would throw away everything the UK has to offer in terms of culture and society and all the advantages it has given them. If push came to shove, I bet plenty would rather have the freedom we all enjoy rather than see slaughter and genuine oppression on the street they grew up in, the neighbours they go round for tea with strung up. I realise it's pure conjecture. Maybe naivety and optimism, but I hope that that would be the case.
>>
>>78853843
>oh it cant be that bad
>oh well it cant be in MY backyard
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOWaffQBg4
>>
>>78832335
This helped me a lot

https://youtu.be/B-vvoRwJSPc
>>
File: muslim pedophile.jpg (73 KB, 346x517) Image search: [Google]
muslim pedophile.jpg
73 KB, 346x517
>>78832335
>>
>>78832335

not all Muslims are terrorists but (obligatory almost) all terrorists are Muslims. Terrorism emerges from Muslim societies.
>>
>>78854498
At 04:00
>>
>>78853843

OK I won't disparage your optimism however naive it my be. Consider if an ISIS group take charge of a muslim area, you think many are going to stand up to them given that they are prepared to die for their cause? They'll take out men women and children - defenceless tourists on a beach or people at a concert.

That is what we are dealing with, this is dark age savagery.
>>
File: Pew-Muslim_study.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
Pew-Muslim_study.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>78832335
>Best responce to "Not All Muslims"???

True... **HHHhhoooooWWWw-EVER!**

MOST OF THEM! (According to Pew Research, the worlds most respected statistics group in the World)

>#MostAllMuslims related
>>
>>78832335
Not worth the risk

"what do we get from importing them here that we can't get from a less "risky" ethnicity/culture/religion?"

"maybe not all but are the lives lost to the few that are worth the risk of allowing them in when we could accept another people instead?"

something along these lines
>>
>>78832621
My new favorite site ty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

This video is the best reponse.
>>
>>78832335

We've been losing the civilizational war against Islam. We let them infiltrate our governments, we let them alter our laws and we let them rule over us on our freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of thought which are basic tenets of Western society.

Stephen Coughlin is a retired Major in the US army and former threat analysis for Islamic Terrorism for JS-J2. He briefed the FBI, CIA, Joint Chiefs of Staff and other government intelligence agencies on Islamic Law and Jihad and how organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood are using our own governments and our own laws to promote and spread their own self-described "civilization Jihad." When it became apparent what Coughlin was doing to undermine Muslim authority in US intelligence services, they got him and people like him fired, documents censored, expunged and destroyed. This is what we're up against. Our leaders are "clueless" to what's happening, it's up to us.

>Stephen Coughlin's Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

>Shorter and condensed discussion on the Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

>Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad
https://www.amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500
>>
#NotAllCyanidePills
>>
>>78853797
Not all Nazis supported holocaust. Moderate nazis just wanted to rid Europe of Jews.

#NotAllNazis
>>
>>78832335
but your ideology
>>
File: Islam.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>78856045

Talks between the administration and the Brotherhood took place at high levels, with the Director of the FBI going so far as to meet with the Brotherhood in February 2012 against the expressed directives of Congress.

More alarming, however, is that the FBI then proceeded to undertake the very purging of documents that the Brotherhood had demanded. The Department of Defense followed shortly thereafter with a Soviet-style purge of individuals along with disciplinary actions and re-education. Not only did the Secretary of State endorse such curbs on speech, the Assistant Attorney General seemed eager to enforce them.

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)—and, through it, the Middle Eastern allies—also seek to embargo all unsanctioned discussions of Islam as a matter of international law. Though such a law would constitute a serious assault on the First Amendment, the Secretary of State met with the General Secretary of the OIC in July 2011 and personally committed the State Department’s best efforts to secure the passage of a law restricting such speech; she even agreed to intimidate American citizens through “peer pressure and shaming” should they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights of free speech to express repeatable relevant facts.

When asked by the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution to affirm that the administration would “never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion,” the Assistant Attorney General, Tom Perez, refused to answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk
>>
>>78832335
>Not all nazis
>>
File: much freedumbs.jpg (98 KB, 793x1337) Image search: [Google]
much freedumbs.jpg
98 KB, 793x1337
>>78856432

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E

>"This book was written with conflicting expectations. On the one hand, I hope people will read it, do some fact-checking, hold their elected officials and national security leaders responsible, and demand an accounting. But there is also the sobering thought that, like some Old Testament prophets, I may have to be content with knowing that I provided valid indicators and warning of the disastrous path we are on; that at some future date, when people look back to figure out what went wrong, they will realize that warning of catastrophic failure was timely and accurately provided—and ignored. Sometimes things must break before they can be put back together. The problem is that when things fall apart, there is no guarantee that they can be put back together."

>"I say you need to get out and read what our enemies have said. Remember Hitler. Remember he wrote Mein Kampf. He said in writing exactly what his plan was, and we collectively ignored that to our great detriment. Now, our enemies have said publicly on film, on the Internet, their goal is to destroy our way of life. No equivocation on their part. They're not saying if you stay home, we will not come after you. They are saying their goal is to rid the Middle East of all foreigners. Then, overthrow all governments that are not friendly to them, which means every single one of those governments. Then, to use that base as a way to spread their terrorism and their oppression across the globe to include a map that shows 100 years from now that the entire globe will be under their domination."
>>
File: Pre-'refugees'.png (39 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
Pre-'refugees'.png
39 KB, 690x711
>>78856432
>>78856734

Some shorter subject videos if you don't have time for the briefs atm:

>Coughlin on the Explanatory Memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood, and US government partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids
>>
Only a few National Socialists are radical, most of them are moderate.
>>
File: Crusades VS Jihad.jpg (135 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Crusades VS Jihad.jpg
135 KB, 960x720
>>78856912

http://pastebin.com/NrKCzT22

Understanding Islam

>Stephen Coughlin's Red-Pill Brief Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

>It's Not the Radicals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

>Obama regurgitating Muslim Brotherhood propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0e0BxeZhnA

>Stephen Coughlin's Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

>Shorter and condensed discussion on the Brief

>Condensed Brief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E
>>
File: Islam.jpg (819 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
819 KB, 1500x2500
>>78857153

>Coughlin on the Explanatory Memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood, and US government partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood in America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids

>Three Stages of Jihad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

>Christopher Hitchens on Islam and Sharia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwMOnFAAPwg

>Peter Hitchens debates angry multiculturalist-Muslim over headwear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qrq2DrxNqk

>Stephen Coughlin on Sharia Law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrl-c1nN1V8&channel=UCjYzCfK3J_raBR3P5vV6vrQ

>Yuri Bezmenov on Cultural Subversion and Psychological Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

>Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5g6g5Qa4c

>great hadith/sunna source website in arabic and english
http://sunnah.com/

>Quran
http://www.noblequran.com/translation/

>Sharia Law
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
>>
File: France.jpg (92 KB, 1022x587) Image search: [Google]
France.jpg
92 KB, 1022x587
>>78857335

>Two-thirds of young British Muslims agree that 'honor' violence is acceptable.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117003/More-thirds-young-British-Muslims-believe-honour-violence-acceptable-survey-reveals.html

>ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>France: The Muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

>British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8038820/British-schools-where-girls-must-wear-the-Islamic-veil.html

>Religious butchering now commonplace in Britain
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9245850/Religious-butchering-now-commonplace-in-Britain-leading-vet-claims.html?

>Telford gang is jailed for sexually abusing girls
http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/

>Oxford paedophile ring: Seven guilty of sexually exploiting girls as young as 11
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/oxford-paedophile-ring-seven-guilty-1888992

>Child sex slave gangs in EVERY city in Britain: Police chief's warning after Oxford grooming horror
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-slave-gangs-every-1891898
>>
>>78857636
dude it's late, you are the only one left ITT and are spaming stuff.

go to bed
>>
>>78832335
OP, did those guys switch clothes?
>>
>>78832335

This video.

https://youtu.be/DR7_YQ53lfI
>>
>>78832498
Not all nazis / not all of wehrmacht / not all SS divisions.
That shit still works on normies to some extent.
Especially since there is plenty of examples to go around.
>>
File: kefir_duzy_300dpi.png (2 MB, 1533x1900) Image search: [Google]
kefir_duzy_300dpi.png
2 MB, 1533x1900
>>78859356
That's SIR Kefir to you
you Umayyad Larper
>>
File: Gay Islam.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Gay Islam.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>78859827
>That's SIR Kefir to you

Kinky.
>>
>>78832938
I'm not going to reign in my racism anymore. The shitskins need to be purged.
>>
>>78860187
lol with a video like that,it's a wonder there are any men left in Sweden
>>
>>78832335
not all, but most, and all it takes is most
>>
>>78832938
search and destroy niggers and their masonic friends / sjw . NOW
>>
File: 1411265705138.png (6 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1411265705138.png
6 KB, 300x100
>>78854502
destroy islam
>>
>>78860986
Race war now. Spread the word.
>>
File: Enriched in every hole.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Enriched in every hole.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>78832938

That's like saying "hello" in the Islamic World.
>>
>>78860986
Islam is beyond redemption
>>
>>78861321
can't even see anything happening
>>
File: before being gang raped.jpg (226 KB, 1600x891) Image search: [Google]
before being gang raped.jpg
226 KB, 1600x891
>>78864242

Not surprising, since that's part of the "circle of hell" strategy:
>Typically acting under the protective cover of large gatherings, assailants encircle a woman while outer rings of men deter rescuers. The attackers regularly pretend to be there to help the women, adding to the confusion.

And then they sexually assault the woman/women in question.
>>
>>78864578
>And then they sexually assault the woman/women in question.

For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMGQAbEA23Q
>>
>>78832335

There is no response. People who are indoctrinated so far as to say something like "not all Muslims" will not listen to the truth at this point.

If you show them the facts and they continue to say that, they're gone.

Write them off as someone not to engage with on that level.

That said, I'd say there are two categories of such people: relatively harmless ones who are just going to have to get some hard life experience to wake them up. These ones can still be your friends otherwise, just don't talk politics and be patient.

And then there are the ones who are deeply invested, for whatever reason, in essentially being an enemy of our people and want to see our race dissolved. No experiences or facts will change them. Time will prove which ones these are, but basically, they're existential enemies. Regard them accordingly, but remember, this is a battle of image and ideas, so it's about taking the power from them EFFECTIVELY, not stupidly.
>>
>>78861321
These videos - which western video avoid covering - that show actual 'normal', everyday Muslims doing what they do to women in public, is the best way to redpill people on them.

The issue is that most people really never see this stuff. They don't know the actual numbers on the rapes in Sweden, or Germany, or England. They don't know how it actually goes out in Libya, or Egypt, or Afghanistan, not just for women and girls, but for boys.
>>
>>78843744
Are you autistic or are you just stupid?
>>
>>78832335
"Not all catholic priests"
>>
File: rorsch.jpg (115 KB, 590x256) Image search: [Google]
rorsch.jpg
115 KB, 590x256
>>78864578
>>78865186
animals
they deserve to be put down
>>
File: Whitewashing.jpg (358 KB, 1000x740) Image search: [Google]
Whitewashing.jpg
358 KB, 1000x740
>>78865528
>The issue is that most people really never see this stuff. They don't know the actual numbers on the rapes in Sweden, or Germany, or England. They don't know how it actually goes out in Libya, or Egypt, or Afghanistan, not just for women and girls, but for boys.

Exactly; the events as demonstrated in >>78861321 and >>78865186 are what is now occurring and exponentially increasing in Europe (the increase will go hand in hand with the change of demography), but the lying mass media will go out of it's way to deliberately and actively suppress such "sensitive" informations, again to "avoid creating antagonism/hate" and to help the "sensible masses" to retain the fallacies they've been prescribed for internalization (no true Scotsman, straw man, red herrings and so on).

Here is a compilation of other examples; this "phenomenon" is what has recently exploded in frequency in Germany and other countries after the start of the "migrant" crisis and consequent demographic fluxes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
>>
>>78832335
Not all nazis
Not all racists
Not all guns
etc etc etc
>>
>>78832335
Enough muslims.
>>
looking at each individual instead of a group is next to impossible if you want information on that group
>>
Just 2/3rds of all Muslims. In other words, 1.1 billion of them
>>
>>78832701
Underrated toast
>>
>>78832335
Say "You're right, just those radical fringe Quran following muslims."
>>
>>78832335
>Muslim blows something up
>not all Muslims

>some fäggot shoots up a bunch of people
>all gun owners and the NRA are responsible
>>
>>78832335
Its enough of them.
>>
>>78832335
>not all muslims are terrorists
but a whole lot of terrorists are muslim

>islam is a religion of peace
yes, peace will be achieved once all the gays have been executed, all the women have been subjugated and all thieves have their hands chopped off

just ask them to imagine how they would feel about islam if instead of a religion, it was a political party, founded by white men. a party that promises to kill the gays, take all the rights away from women and to heavily tax everybody not part of the party. oh yeah and if you try to leave the party, the penalty is death.

also, if they are liberal, ask them why christianity is allowed to be mocked and scorned while islam is the be respected. why is it bad to rape altar boys but okay to rape little infidel girls, torture them, threaten them, drug them and pimp them out

>not all muslims
yeah, not all priests either
>>
>>78832335

>"just 2/3rds"
>>
File: 1461826194995.png (391 KB, 649x430) Image search: [Google]
1461826194995.png
391 KB, 649x430
just say

moderate "muslims"

and then pretend to be offended by their tolerance and say theyve betrayed islam
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY
>>
>>78870191
damn I wanna fuck the one on the left
>>
>>78867849
What's wrong with racists?

All working people of all races are basically racist. Do you hate native, traditional cultures?

I'm not a racist because I like them all, but I like racism because it preserves them.
>>
>>78832335
Wish all the hipster went back to buddhism or other indians shit
>>
File: quality_not_quantity.jpg (50 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
quality_not_quantity.jpg
50 KB, 900x720
>>78832335
It's not the quantity, it's the quality.
>>
Simply pose this question:

Imagine the world in 200 years if things keep going the way they are. Where do you see islam in that world, how will the western world look with much more islam in it?

Most liberals might angrily shut down at this thought, its too big. It forces them to think of islam at the macro level (removing the connection between the belief system and the individual believers), and reminds them that its caused a shitload of problems wherever it spreads.

See the forest for the trees.
>>
>>78832335
Reply with "not all nazis".
>>
Not all Germans
>>
>>78832335
But most....

/thread
>>
>>78872594
Shit, we nearly synced up
>>
This bag of M&Ms has a single poisoned candy. You gonna eat it?
>>
>>78872594

this.
>>
>>78845797
>Islam is A CHOICE.
sure Ahmed.
>>
>>78832335
This
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
>>
I usually ask 2 questions to stump them. 1: Name a single Muslim country you'd let a female relative live in.

2: Do you know what Sharia law is and how many Muslims want it in practice?
>>
>>78832335
sure, it's not all of them but it's some of them

please let me know when catholics start suicide bombing for jesus in major american cities

inb4
> muh gun control """"issue""""
>>
This world won't be sane until the Jews are gunned down, and Islam is shown to be the sham that it is. Until then, enjoy the show.
>>
/thread
>>
File: win.png (302 KB, 1207x1355) Image search: [Google]
win.png
302 KB, 1207x1355
This was a good thread.
I suggest you read, OP.. hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>78876171
You can say that about anything though.
>>
>>78876280
No you can't.
>>
>>78844426
You then say
>What is a representative sample
>>
>>78832335
Not all criminals are dangerous either
>>
>>78876280
I think that's the point. That the argument isn't a very good one.
>>
>>78877037
No, you both need to die under a bus. It's a perfectly apt metaphor.
>>
>>78832335
How about not all nazis?
>>
>>78832335
That while the majority (at least in the west) are reasonably peaceful, violence among Muslims and violence motivated by Islam are disproportionately high enough to indicate that Islam itself, or something strongly tied to Islam, poses a danger.

The real interesting question is how much violence is motivated by Islamic holy texts and theology and how much of it's motivated by extra-religious culture surrounding Islam. Their misogyny isn't strictly Quranic, for instance, that shit traces back well before Muhammad thought to invade anything (see Namus, where having a daughter makes the community go "lol what a cuck").
>>
>>78832335

"moderate" muslims are bad too. One side's beliefs must concede in order for it to work and neither side wants to do it. It's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>78832335
ITT: /pol/ reveals how stupid the username is

OP, look at Sam Harris' debates for legitimate, rational arguments against Islam
>>
>>78878548
>talking as an outsider

You'd think a spy would try to be subtle and covert. Gas the kikes, race war now.
>>
>>78878909
People who identify as a 4channer or refer to /pol/ as "us" need to be gassed

Brain-dead, Echo chamber faggots
>>
>>78879008
You're digging your own grave. Do you actually think a 4chan regular would throw his peer under the bus? We have an unwritten mutual respect, you know.
>>
>>78840114
>You will never cuddle in a foxhole with Moisha after spending the whole day killing Daesh.
>>
>>78832335
Of course not all Muslims, but a disproportionate percentage of Muslims relative to X.
>>
>>78832335
"Did you know Muhammed was a child rapist warlord and that the Quran says it's perfectly okay to kill infidels?"
>>
>>78880923
Did you know that the Torah explicitly calls non-Jews slaves? At the coming of the messiah, us whites will be slaves in the magnitude of 2600? Damn it's good to be a Jew.
>>
>>78832519
Incredibly underrated
>>
File: 1450639444660.jpg (98 KB, 1280x655) Image search: [Google]
1450639444660.jpg
98 KB, 1280x655
It's the "no true Scotsmen" fallacy
Just point out that it's a logical fallacy
>>
>>78881241
Gas the kikes. Race war now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.