[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does USA have the shittiest neighbors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ORAO.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORAO.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Why does USA have the shittiest neighbors?
>>
Nice proxy, Vytautas.
>>
your mom
>>
>>78829796

Israels neighbors are even shittier to be honest
>>
>>78829796
>spics to the south
>liberals to the north
>niggers in the middle
welcome to north america enjoy your stay
>>
File: typicalorao.webm (274 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
typicalorao.webm
274 KB, 720x404
>>78830012
You're right, but since they're in the Middle East, I thought that went without saying.
>>
Because of the Eternal Spaniard
>>
I've been to Mexico when I was younger and stayed with a family as part of a "Hands Across the Border" project. After I spent a week with them, their son came up and spent a week with my family.

The Mexican people that I met were friendly and hard-working people, despite having very little money.

I've never been to Canada, but I would like to visit.
>>
>>78829796
Why is Stardust Crusader such a shit season?
>>
File: hatorao.webm (304 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
hatorao.webm
304 KB, 720x404
>>78830790
REEEEEEEE TAKE THAT BACK
>>
>>78831922
It shat all over Part 2.

I miss Part 2.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.