[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the UK is showing signs of weakness the argentinians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Argentina.jpg (66 KB, 493x319) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.jpg
66 KB, 493x319
Now that the UK is showing signs of weakness the argentinians should strike.

Hahaha, just kidding. They'd lose, just like they lost last year, just like they will lose in a few hours.
>>
>>78828888
Chile should just annex Argentina and cleanse it.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 209x156) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 209x156
>>78828888
clean it REAL good
>>
So not wanting to disband your army in favor of a European one controlled by someone like Merkel is a sign of weakness?
>>
>>78828888
truth is even trudeau could smack down argentina. nobody will take her majesties land without paying the blood price and behind driven out shortly after.
>>
>>78829328

Being serious now. Yes, I do. Wars are becoming less and less popular. The US is slowly but steadily losing relevance. In my own country we used to look up to Europeans but China is slowly starting to get that spot.

We live in a world of cooperation and alliances. Chile has learned the hard way that isolating ourselves from our neighboors was a bad idea. I think you are making the same mistake.
>>
>>78828888
We Germans are backing you up. Will send MILAN missiles and u-boots to fuck up the Brits.

Invade now that they are distracted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZu8bvxJs4
>>
>>78830155
you forget that an EU army would be a joint UK and french army, no other country would contribute significant resources as their militaries are a complete joke, including germany's.

this way we have control over our own military, and as the EU army will never be a thing france retains control over its own military too. historically major military actions have been far more successful when they have involved simple alliances rather than trying to unite forces from different countries under one flag.
>>
>>78830155
>call your country chile
>it's actually quite hot
Who are you to be giving advice?
>>
>>78830762

I don't think it's a bad thing to contribute more than the rest, as long as people are grateful for it. But looking at how Turkey reacted to Germany I can see that people behave quite differently over there... But I guess you will eventually realize cooperation is the key.

>>78831430
I know it's hard to admit it, but some latinamerican countries are decades ahead of USA and the average european country in terms of racism, xenophoby and international cooperation. When disasters hits us, everyone helps everyone. When disasters hit Euros, they seize the opportunity and invade/expel/threaten.

Money is not the only measure of civilization... Wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>78830762
>joint UK and french army
>french army

good luck with that you already saw how capable they where in libya when they ran out of bombs and had to use training bombs so they could drop anything.

the only army that can wage wars longer than a 2 weeks are the US, russians and china (maybe best korea)
>>
>>78829191
I going vacation in Chile I will annex them first. Don't underestimate the power of a flag once it touches the ground chile it's rightful Argentinian clay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.