[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO WE MAKE SCOTLAND GREAT AGAIN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>>
You don't
>>
I literally have no idea. What I know of Scotland came from Brexit-related shit soooo yeah...
>>
File: 1465910166256.jpg (74 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1465910166256.jpg
74 KB, 653x590
Dèan mòr na h-Alba

Gass an Sasunnach
>>
Stop wearing skirts
>>
>>78826553
Nuke it
>>
JOIN THE EU
>>
>>78826553
kill the snp
?????
profits
>>
>>78826553
>AGAIN
>>
File: hugh laurie.jpg (2 KB, 120x127) Image search: [Google]
hugh laurie.jpg
2 KB, 120x127
>>78826553
>AGAIN
>>
>>78826844

>What I know of Scotland came from Brexit-related shit

Don't believe what you hear on /pol/ without clarifying that it's true.
>>
>>78826772
/thread
>>
>>78826553
activate trident
>>
>>78827284

Learned that a LONG time ago. I meant newspapers and sites talking about Brexit, not /pol/
>>
>>78826553
>dump pakis
>get them as racist as england

pretty simple
>>
File: 1447601269237.jpg (106 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1447601269237.jpg
106 KB, 960x944
>>78826553
Easy, just follow your leaders:
>Scexit
>join the EU
>replace all of the native population with muslim immigrants
>work towards and become one of the founding fathers of the European caliphate
>put up some fancy stone and charge pilgrims for touching it
You know, stuff like this. The Emir of Scotland might become a very influential person in the future.
>
>>
File: purring.jpg (65 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
purring.jpg
65 KB, 530x300
>>78826553
Easy.

Step 1: Scottish Independence.

Step 2: Steal all of the UKs banks & tech startups because of EU membership & English speaking. Essentially becoming the Silicon Valley of Europe (what London was on the way of becoming before Brexiters backstabbed it)

Step 3: Institute a really clear, clean & lean taxation code and e-governance, similar to Estonia's flat tax system.

Step 4: Wait for massive economic happenings to happen and billion dollar companies.

Step 5: Tax that new 1%, and use the money to initiate Universal Basic Income for everyone.

Step 6: Scotland is now a Semi-Automatic Utopia. It's citizens often taking many multi-month breaks touring the EU. Somtimes the channels show images of poor Englanders talking about the fish running out and all of their cheap houses having been bought by Saudis/Russians/Torries but you quickly change the channel since misery is boring.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.