[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: descarga (1).jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
8 KB, 284x177
What kind of SJW tier stuff can we expect to be in Finding Dory?
>>
>>78815217
stop trying to figure out what we know, Alex
>>
>>78815217
I fucking hate this movie already, the normies are going crazy over this one.
>>
This is an adult board little boy. Leave

And sage
>>
Dory is obviously stupid, but in the new movie she'll still end up smarter and more capable than any male character.
>>
>>78815217
dory is trans
>>
File: 53474756.jpg (143 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
53474756.jpg
143 KB, 1024x683
They literally say "there are no walls in nature"
>>
>>78815217
>What kind of SJW tier stuff can we expect to be in Finding Dory?
Dorfy is voiced by a lesbian.

There's apparently a homosexual couple in the movie.

There's a transsexual Manta Ray in the movie.
>>
Nothing in fining dory is sjw. There's not anti aquarium message, no pro gay message, and no transgender shit. If anything it had a pro family message.
>>
>>78815217

they make a tranny joke about a stingray becoming a stingrachel. or something.

I'm sure they won't get into the stingrays massive alcoholic depression after he accidently killed his lover during a rough fucking session.

we still miss you steve. your daughters hot.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>I find it despicable, dehumanizing, misogynist, and masochist that a child's movie displays a woman as someone stupid and amnesiastic. Is this the type of stereotyping we want our children absorbing? We are raising a generation of masochists and misogynists with movies like Finding Dory. Also, where are the PoC? The gender fluid non binary? The LGBT? I'm disappointed in Pixar, I really thought they would make a more progressive movement.

I can already imagine it
>>
I didn't see anything cringeworthy other than the supposed same-sex couple. It was never implied that they had a romantic relationship, and the scene was about 2 seconds long.
But they did have a retarded seal, and all of the kids were laughing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.