[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: eat-the-bankers.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
eat-the-bankers.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
Anyone else awake and want to go to War with the Banking Cartel?
>>
>>78810884
>Anyone else awake and want to go to War with the Banking Cartel?
You must calm your mind, Anakin.
>>
Fuck that. They all must die. Or we do.
>>
File: Wallstreet.jpg (305 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Wallstreet.jpg
305 KB, 2048x1536
>>78810884
ROLF
>>
Last time I checked... bullets still kill people.
Murder every single rockerfeller, wealthshire, Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, Lehmans, Kuhn Loeb, Warburg, Lazard, and the Israel Moses Seifs alive. Everyone in these families must die yesterday. Even the women, even the babies. Those are our enemies.
>>
No thanks I work in a bank and it's a pretty comfy job.
>>
Of course it's a comfy job you tool...
>>
Nah only jewish bankers are the problem. Rest are fine.
>>
All 8 families are bad.. the Rothschilds are the worst. But they all must go
>>
>>78810884
War against the Money Printers is the kind of thing you need to play like a Chess game.

Build your defense first and then slowly advance paying careful attention to your enemy's (Money Printers) moves.

You need hundreds of millions of people to know what the Fiat Currency scam is and how it makes money for the Elite at the expense of everyone else.

If you just charge at them, their guards can kill you and paint you as "yet another loser who is jealous that he isn't wealthy."

If hundreds of millions of people know the score and you charge at them, you just might find you have a flash army on your side.

That is why the media is so anti Free Speech and Gun Rights.
>>
File: images (53).jpg (40 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
40 KB, 443x332
>>78814116
Wew lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.