[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness, is there any validity to all the fear of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1385563947108.jpg (154 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
1385563947108.jpg
154 KB, 354x500
In all seriousness, is there any validity to all the fear of deportation from the UK? Why do so many people think the UK is going to start deporting people just because they left the EU? Are immigrants going to get deported? Which ones?
>>
>>78808319
That kids motherfucking laughing gear...

>when da kush hit buoyeeeee

Holy shit my keksicles are melting
>>
File: 2016-06-26 16.36.13.jpg (27 KB, 141x200) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26 16.36.13.jpg
27 KB, 141x200
>>78808319

Yeeeeeeaahhh buoyeeeeee...
>>
Brexit being anti-immigrant is a blatant and hideous lie perpetuated by the subversive globalists. The Leave campaign heavily pandered to immigrant demographics and won leftist strongholds.

Although this IS the left, so anything that doesn't explicitly say "kill every single white person" is racist to them.
>>
>>78808319
Already happening

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/far-right-demonstrators-take-streets-8281867
>>
People will self deport because the EU is sooooo great. Right remainders?
>>
What a smug little niglet
>>
>when you shit your pants but they brown corduroys and they be Indians around so peeps be thinkin u dindu nuffin
>>
File: 20160626_16.36.13yy.png (55 KB, 141x200) Image search: [Google]
20160626_16.36.13yy.png
55 KB, 141x200
>>78813704
> when I forgot to post the pic and ruined my dank joke
>>
Because they're doing something wrong and they know it. No one would worry about being deported if they weren't shits. Just like no one would worry about the cops if they weren't doing something illegal.

Illegals go home and stay home.
>>
>>78808319
Fear mongering and manipulating people by using feeling instead of logic.

First day here?
>>
>>78809487
waddap.
>>
>>78808319
>In all seriousness, is there any validity to all the fear of deportation from the UK?

No. It's a meme pushed by virtue signalling upper-middle class Remain scum who want to paint the working-classes who defeated them as inherently xenophobic.

What will presumably happen is that EU citizens already settled in the UK will be granted permanent residency if they want. Those who want to settle after we leave will have to go through processes similar to what those from non-EU countries throughout the world already do.

Of course you're supposed to ignore the fact that there exists a world outside the EU in any discussion related to it because acknowledging reality fatally undermines any and all arguments and predictions made by the Europhile fanatics.
>>
File: 1466816560066.jpg (56 KB, 750x491) Image search: [Google]
1466816560066.jpg
56 KB, 750x491
>>78808319
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.