[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what does he need to do to actually win in November?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: SaviorOfTheWest.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
SaviorOfTheWest.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
So /pol/, what does he need to do to actually win in November?
>>
>>78807346
These digits
>>
File: 1466954122767.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466954122767.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>78807346
Kill Hillary
>>
>>78807598
so how
>>
hillary needs to get indicted, anything less and he will lose
>>
>>78807346
>>
>>78807346
He can't actually win because it turns out even mildly centrist Republicans can't win, let alone a crazy maniac like Trump. The demographics have changed and it turns out being openly racist and sexist doesn't win presidential elections anymore because the White Dude vote is not big enough.
>>
>>78807876
>>78808068
Thats what I thought, but then Brexit happened. Is he actually on to something with the Silent Majority?
>>
Leak all the secret info he allegedly has. But because he doesn't have shit, he'll lose.
>>
>>78808193

what secret info? On shillary?
>>
>>78807346
dank memes
>>
>>78808180
He is. Before trump, everybody right as a hive mind, believing the shit the media spoon fed them, but now, trump and brexit have awakened the individual. People aren't going to believe whatever the media tells them now, because trump and brexit showed people how the media Will always lie.
>>
File: DAeYB2.png (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
DAeYB2.png
102 KB, 300x300
he needs to play it calm, focus on (fake) promises, less namecalling, more positive stuff in media...
shillary will eventually fuck herself with all those afairs (mail, murders, arab money, wallstreet money, etc).
he just needs to play it safe, and get as many of undecided voters as he can get. plus, bernie cucks will vote for him.
>>
>>78808068
Nigger detected
>>
>>78808068
Centrist Republicans couldn't win because they couldn't rally a base. The majority of the US, estimated 54-60% depending on polling data, views themselves as right of center, which is thrown off by vast concentrations of leftists in cities.

But when your supposed candidate says "Yeah, I'm gonna do basically what the other guy wants to do but maybe I'll say a few bad things about gay marriage and wave the military around like it's my own dick". No one wants to get behind them.

Trump has a base, a base that includes an overwhelming support from the Republicans, despite establishment efforts, and a base that includes democrats and independents crossing over for the first time since 1980.

Clinton wins the blue states still (NY/NJ might actually become contestable, depending how the election goes). But she's going to have a very hard time in swing states like Ohio, West Virginia, and Florida, states that her party has alienated, and she can't form a connection to.
>>
>>78808970
I worry its too late for this now. He'd just plateau at where he is now. I think he has to double-down on his whole persona
>>
>>78807346

Another muslamic terrorist attack, but with bombs so the liberals can't twist it into a gun control issue like they did with Orlando.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.