[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feds Just Shit The Bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x552
http://getoffthebs.com/fbi-agents-posing-as-islamic-terrorists/
>large U.S. terror organization that targets emotionally troubled young men and women to commit terrorist acts in the U.S.
>"We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”, said Howell at the time of his arrest in Santa Monica, CA.

So I guess this is the part where they slide this thread to the archives.
>>
Talking about Domestic Terrorism.
>>
>>78806501

Cool OP, got anything more on this?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 733x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 733x864
>>78808093
From another thread an anon posted that they are using "fake terrorist" sting operations to radicalize succeptable young males.

Similar to crisis cast and the Orlando shooting where they pay people to reenact mass shootings for the news, but then end up staging the entire thing to manipulate the public.
>>
>>78806501
>>78808488
shilling that website still?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x685
>>78809151
What website, zerohedge? Youtube?
>>
>>78806501
It'll be hard to gain traction I think
This hurt Trump, doesn't it?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 750x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 750x653
>>78809151
Or maybe you meant http://crisiscast.com

Or the related g4s that Omar Mateen worked for.
>>
File: image.png (644 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644 KB, 720x1140
>>78809578
This goes deeper than Trump

He may just be a pawn of the real (((players)))
>>
>>78809753
You have to shill it with better narrative/story to hook up anons to your cause
If you can make it pro-Trump or at least Trump related more people will be interested
>>
sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

I read it when it was posted it a few hours ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.