[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the New Deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: morgan-stanley-mural-hed-2013.jpg (173 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
morgan-stanley-mural-hed-2013.jpg
173 KB, 652x367
Redpill me on the New Deal
>>
>>78802472
Are you referring to this? (USA, 1930s, Great Depression)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Deal
>>
>>78802820
Yes.
>>
>>78802472

Prolonged the Great Depression until 1941. If Hoover was reelected, the economy would have turned around by 1935.
>>
Unhealthy for the economy overall, but still necessary to improve quality of life for the worst off.

Economic subsidies are largely responsible for the American quality of life.
>>
>>78802472
Keynesian spending built the American Superpower, but right-wingers cannot cope with this fact. Interestingly, both Japan and Germany also engaged in Keynesian spending, while France and China did not. This is why China and France were brutally raped by foreign armies.
>>
>>78803448
Bullshit, we have good QOL despite massive economic subsidies.
>>
>>78803657
You know maybe there's a reason why the Keynesian countries were always at war??
>>
>>78803878
Because they were so utterly dominant compared to their shit-tier Free Market neighbors. France went from beating Germany in a land war to literally being conquered in a short time frame. Hitler viewed his neighbors the same way America views Mexico. It's backwards, let's beat the shit out of it.

The only reason why the Far Right is popular is because Globalization keeps inviting unassimilated immigrants to fuck shit up. The moment the question becomes about the economy again, pol dies overnight.
>>
>>78804119
For me, it's a choice between a failed leftist project and the morons who will bring it down. Politics is so fucking painful right now.
>>
Shit for the economy but it helped build a lot of projects that we still use today. Parks, roads, ditches, ect. That was mostly one core of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.