[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mayor of town where Trayvon Martin died was carjacked and ro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 620x356
Mayor of town where Trayvon Martin died was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint by three teenage dindus.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/

George Zimmerman was not a racist. He was taught who and what to fear as a result of the constant demonstrations of criminal behaviors by the criminals in the area where he lived. It caIled using natural common sense as a means of developing a survival instinct.
>>
"And if we ban guns, there'll be no more crime"
Stop laughing, liberals believe this.
>>
>>78800910
I think Zimmerman should be in prison for manslaughter (at least) and I still find that hilarious.

To be clear on my position: just because Zimmerman had every reason to be angry with, and afraid of, niggers, doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid. If you take the law more seriously that the average /pol/ shitposter, you can't really say 'well, you murdered him but he was a nigger so the laws don't apply'.
>>
>>78801195
>gun ban
>Florida
if anything this is proof that lax gun laws don't do anything to protect civilians, and just give criminals easier access to weapons.
>>
>>78801511
Shut up.
>>
>>78801511
>doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid
Defending yourself with lethal force against a potentially lethal attack is not murder.

Trayvon got what was coming to him. Start shit, get hit.
>>
>>78800910
Dindus? I just call them Trayvons.
>>
Wasn't Trayvons dad a freemason?
>>
http://www.examiner.com/article/man-tries-to-defend-himself-and-ends-up-jail

let this be a lesson to all white boys. Defend yourself, face justice, even if you just use pepperspray
>>
>>78801728
If the mayor had a gun it would be trevon x3

>>78800910
Obama's sons!
>>
>>78801511
>If you take the law more seriously that the average /pol/ shitposter,
What a shock that even they know more than you. Just because we live in a country where you don't have the basic right to defend yourself doesn't mean our kids across the ocean are that cucked. Hope you get decapitated by a towelhead while thinking about how nice it would be if you could fight back without being considered a racist.
>>
>>78801511

>I think Zimmerman should be in prison for manslaughter
> just because Zimmerman had every reason to be angry with, and afraid of, niggers, doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid.

Zimmerman showed remarkable restraint and zero anger. One round went off and Trayvon backed off and told Zimmy that he was done and that was it. ZimZam never fired another round even though Trayvon was completely at his mercy for the remaining seconds of his life.
>>
>>78801511
Nah you're a fucking idiot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

I used to have an image that succinctly summed everything up and included a handy map/timeline, anyone got that?
>>
REENACTMENT VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO-k4GqbATg
>>
>>78801511
Only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is being a chubby weak bitch. He was in the right for defending himself while having his head beat into the concrete.
>>
>>78802384
>comments disabled

DEY DON LIKE DAT
>>
>>78800910
Do you think if Obama had sons they would look like them?
>>
>>78800910

HAH
A
H
>>
>>78800910
#NotAllDindus
>>
File: image:3177.png (127 KB, 637x592) Image search: [Google]
image:3177.png
127 KB, 637x592
>>78800910
Quick everyone Tweet this to Obama saying "More of your sons?"
>>
>>78802384
>Jorge Zimmerman is a redneck

kek
>>
>>78801195
>liberals believe this.

No they don't. You made that up. If you're so desperate you have to lie, then it must not be a very good point
>>
>>78801511
Saint Skittles was trying to murder Zim Zam. He had every justification to use deadly force and the jury thought so as well.

eat a dick
>>
>>78801728
Crimes been going down since they stopped using lead paint, gun crime as well. Also the second amendment has become less restrictive, open carry, and concealed carry specifically.

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed.
>>
>>78801788
>>78802239
>>78802516
>taking the testimony of the guy who just killed someone at face value
well obviously he's going to say that Trayvon started it, isn't he?

Meanwhile, he was the one who started following Trayvon, not the other way around. Face it, he started a fight with the kid and then bitched out when he started losing.

>>78802265
>implying Bill Whittle isn't a neocon shill
he lies several times in that vid. The witnesses were unable to positively identify who was shouting for help, or which one of them was on top. He also twists the truth by omission: he implies that Trayvon was suspended multiple times for fighting, when in fact most of them were for petty graffiti. He also fails to mention that the 'burglary tool' was a screwdriver, which is just about the most common tool there is and might have been in his possession for any reason. And the police didn't file a report because the jewellery didn't match any reports of stolen property and there was nothing to prove that, as Trayvon said, they just didn't belong to a friend.

The police also determined that, from the position of Trayvon's body, it would have been impossible for Trayvon to have fallen there if he was shot over by the path (where Zimmerman said Trayvon was pounding his head when he fired the fatal shot). The ME's report also stated that Zimmerman's head wounds were superficial, and inconsistent with being pounded repeatedly on concrete, and also that the light bruising on trayvon's knuckle was inconsistent with repeated blows.

The police determined that the fight started where the paths cross, and then proceeded a few dozen feet in the direction of Trayvon's house. If Zimmerman was running away from Trayvon, surely he would run towards the road? It makes more sense that Trayvon was the one running away, towards his house.

Face it, Zimmerman confronted the kid, started a fight when he didn't like the answers the kid gave, and then shot Trayvon when he started fighting back.
>>
>>78804832
>Meanwhile, he was the one who started following Trayvon, not the other way around. Face it, he started a fight with the kid and then bitched out when he started losing.

Know how I know you don't know what you're talking about?

Have you EVER thought and looked into something yourself or do you just take what the TV tells you "at face value".

Did you watch the trial? No. I know you didn't.
>>
Why don't we just kill all the niggers?
>>
>>78801511
There was a trial, with evidence and a Jury.

Your oponion doesn't matter.
>>
>>78800910
It's a true shame that when they stuck the gun in his mouth, they didn't pull the trigger.
>>
>>78805098
I was on /pol/ back in 2012 and have been since - you pretty much couldn't avoid this case (or, later, the trial) back then.

/pol/ saw what it wanted to see in the trial, but the truth is Zimmerman should have gone to jail. But the battle lines were drawn up with liberals on one side and conservatives on the other, and you guys are just so blinkered by partisan bile that you can't even consider for a second that the other side might be right.

also, if you'd actually read the rest of my post you'd know full well that I've done plenty of research on this.
>>
>>78805321
tell that to OJ.

a murder conviction might be out the window, but hopefully Zimmerman will still get gutted by a civil suit.
>>
>>78805560
So you were on /pol/ and didn't watch the trial. Got it.
>>
>>78805299
>Why don't we just kill all the niggers?

This is a fantastic idea
>>
>>78801511
>I voted remain
>>
>>78806106
Kek
>>
>>78801948
Yes
>>
>>78800910
>The small Florida community of Sanford and Mayor Triplett shot to international attention in 2012 when George Zimmerman shot and killed unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin at The Retreat at Twin Lakes, a gated community in the town.

Damn. Couldn't he just have settled on one thing? Did he have to shoot AND kill him?
Also funny how the report mentions Trayvon Martin was unarmed and leaves out both their races and except for the pictures of the suspects in the robbing, there are no written details about their racial appearances. Really makes you think.
>>
>>78805560
if he should have gone to jail he would be in jail
>>
>>78806738
how do you think the American justice system works, exactly?

>>78806106
>he said something that disagrees with my opinions. He must belong to the other 'team'
voted Leave on Thursday.

When Trump inevitably loses in November, I'll be sure to remind you exactly whose country is cucked
>>
>>78804832
There was nothing wrong with Zimmerman stalking kid when he was a former part of the neighborhood watch.
>>
>>78804832
Also, omissions ! = lies
It doesn't make his testimony less valid regardless. I think this post is trying to find fault in the verdict however its just nit picking at this point
>>
>>78801511
Oh thats right! Half of Britbongistan doesn't believe in the human right of self defense.
>>
>>78804832
following somebody you find suspicious isn't illegal.
physically attacking somebody for following you is illegal.
all physical evidence supported Zimmerman in his claim of being attacked by Trayboon.
>>
>>78807940
>all physical evidence supported Zimmerman in his claim of being attacked by Trayboon.
did you even read what I wrote? The physical evidence contradicted Zimmerman. Do you have some other physical evidence that you'd like to put forward.

>>78807470
>omissions ! = lies
have you seriously not heard the term 'a lie of omission' before?
>>
>>78800910
>>George Zimmerman was not a racist. He was taught who and what to fear as a result of the constant demonstrations of criminal behaviors by the criminals in the area where he lived. It caIled using natural common sense as a means of developing a survival instinct.
That's is why he didn't go to jail, he deserves a medal.
>>
File: jejeled.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
jejeled.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
>>78806106
jej
>>
File: 1435985187645.jpg (69 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1435985187645.jpg
69 KB, 600x460
Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea™ and Skittles™ in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A GODDAMN NIGGER IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED NIGGER"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small dicked white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-dicked compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.
>>
File: asdfsdfas.png (161 KB, 789x658) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdfas.png
161 KB, 789x658
>googled "mayor trayvon"
>this shit comes up
>>
File: 1457507071228.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457507071228.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
>>78800910
They was good boys. They was gonna go to college. They jus needed a ride to the bookstore where they could buy dem learning books for school n stuff. The white man don't not want us black folks to not have no lack of non-mobility so we can't not get ahead in society. Das oasis.
>>
File: aussie dog.jpg (2 MB, 1250x1667) Image search: [Google]
aussie dog.jpg
2 MB, 1250x1667
>Darmarcus
>Jermine

what is wrong with the black culture in the states?
>>
>>78803920
You're right. They don't believe that, they're just taught to say that. What they truly think, no one really knows.
>>
>>78808646
>This is what left cucks and niggers actually believe
>>
>>78808646
well done. You've worked out that the mainstream media often sensationalises things

Now try refuting an actual argument
>>78804832
>>
>>78808967
Why the fuck is that?
>>
File: TrayTray in Space.jpg (133 KB, 1216x1344) Image search: [Google]
TrayTray in Space.jpg
133 KB, 1216x1344
I still miss him
>>
>>78809422
A. Not an argument
B. Claims but no proof
>What is burden of proof.
>I voted remain.
Yeah nah.
>>
File: 0kautta5_mee_ny_vittuu.jpg (24 KB, 473x385) Image search: [Google]
0kautta5_mee_ny_vittuu.jpg
24 KB, 473x385
>>78809422
Watch the fucking trial instead of pestering us with this nonsense. It's all on Youtube and every single argument that was thrown at Zimmerman got BTFO by either physical evidence, witness statements or expert opinions.
>>
>>78808967

Malcolm X spun the american racial civil rights movement into an incredibly anti-authoritarian counter culture which actively sabotages any of its hopes for not being the biggest pile of shit in the western world.
>>
File: aus land.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aus land.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>78809519
i believe it is an Australian dog is it not?

you would know
>>
>>78809910
I did watch the trial and it didn't 'BTFO' anything. If you want to link specific parts where you think the evidence contradicts what I'm saying I'll be more than happy to refute them for you.
>>
>>78803872
Whatever else can be said about the Zimmerman/Marten case, the big take away for me was the media's relentless insistence that Zimmerman was white.

From the moment Marten's parents went to the media pushing the "Evil white man killed my child" narrative, the media insisted Zimmerman was white. They doctored photos to lighten his skin, and even after the live trial started, and it became clear Zimmerman LOOKED ethnically Hispanic, continued to use descriptions like "white Hispanic" or "identifies as Hispanic" to subtlety inferior he was white.

Zimmerman's father is white, but his mother is a mix of native Peruvian and black African. But the media, and Marten's parents needed the story to be about white on Black crime for it to have any legs, because if it was a
black on Black or Hispanic on black shooting, nobody in either the white, Hispanic or black communities would have given two ducks about it.

But the media got their story, because the shoved the "mean old white man killed the poor defenseless black child" down everyone's throats and it stuck. Because by the time the truth about Zimmerman's race came out, the lines had been drawn, sides had been picked and there was no backing down from them.
>>
File: george zimmerman.jpg (28 KB, 688x720) Image search: [Google]
george zimmerman.jpg
28 KB, 688x720
>>78810898
>hurr durr my revisionism > actual law
You already lost and the best part about it is there's nothing you can do about it except cry.
>>
>>78811326
I notice that you didn't respond with an actual link to a piece of evidence.
>>
>>78809841
Why are you upset? Mr. Zimmerman sent him out of this world.
>>
>>78811605
>Law justifies zimmerman
>muh dick
>Law is still correct
>>
>>78801511
Get out of the UK you shitskin scum
>>
>>78800910
Looks like the Obama boys are at it again
>>
File: 1332805595610.png (412 KB, 628x357) Image search: [Google]
1332805595610.png
412 KB, 628x357
>there are people on this board who actually believe that Zimmerman was in the wrong
pic related, its you
>>
File: 1337463363211.png (441 KB, 2500x3985) Image search: [Google]
1337463363211.png
441 KB, 2500x3985
tbqhonest senpai if he hadn't shot that nigger dead when he did, we wouldn't have to deal with the BLM crowd as much as we do now

Oh well, it just proves to sane Americans that niggers only value black lives when it suits them politically
>>
>>78812005
>>78812005
>people who disagree with me must be niggers
I can trace my family back over 500 years you mudblood American trash, and there isn't a single shitskin anywhere in my lineage. I'm sure that's more than you can say.
>>
File: whatif2.jpg (81 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
whatif2.jpg
81 KB, 600x428
>>78800910
>>
>>78801818
Trayboon monkeys
>>
File: whatif1.jpg (640 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
whatif1.jpg
640 KB, 600x375
>>
File: 1374545788987.jpg (81 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1374545788987.jpg
81 KB, 1024x640
>>78813198
play that game
>inb4 the actual court case from Georgia where roles were reversed and the nigger went scot-free just like Zim Zam
>>
>>78813198
Funny thing is, the Roderick Scott case was 100x as open and shut as the Trayvon one, and it was the same but flipped, only worse: black guy claimed self defense against 3 white teenagers, and he wasn't struck.
>>
>>78800910
Yay, we're in the news again. Glad I live in Lake Mary, the rich neighbor to Sanford. Sanford is the ghetto.
>>
>>78812969
Really makes me think...

What they should be saying is "Don't wander around strange neighborhoods then attack a neighborhood watchman who is following you. Don't rob a convenience store, then attack a cop who is asking you questions. etc."
>>
>>78802051
REEEEE
>>
>>78803388
Underrated post.
>>
>>78800910
YOU CANT SIMMER THE TRIPLET
>>
>>78801511
It was a clear cut and dry self defense case you fucking Brit he acted within his own right
>>
>>78812969

this triggers me, why can't a black kid walk through a nice neighborhood? what is gonna happen?

what happens when a white kid walks into a bad neighborhood?
>>
>>78804832
forensic evidence put trayvon on top of zimmerman mashing his head into the sidewalk

stop shitposting
>>
>>78801511

In America we actually have the right to defend ourselves you dumb Britcuck
>>
History will record the bringing mass slave labor from Africa as the greatest blunder of a nation.
>>
I actually live here in Sanford this is pretty hilarious and most people here aren't even liberals they all residents towards Orlando
>>
File: 1373662253198.jpg (182 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1373662253198.jpg
182 KB, 1600x900
>>78814309
probably the first time I had faith in our judicial system, if only by sheer merit of his defense team
>>
File: what parents.jpg (97 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
what parents.jpg
97 KB, 600x428
>>78812969
>>
>>78812969
what the fuck is this shit even trying to say its so fucking stupid
>>
>>78801511
He chased then got beat up by a 170 lbs teenager and had to kill him. He should never go to prison because he lives out his life like a faggot that that's weak.
>>
File: 1372865590840.png (345 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1372865590840.png
345 KB, 400x600
>>
>>78801511
>doesn't mean that he didn't straight up murder that kid
Britcucks everyone.
>>
File: 1435980419732.jpg (189 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1435980419732.jpg
189 KB, 600x453
>>78815517
All political cartoons are dumb as fuck. Only people who couldn't hack it as a strip cartoonist become political cartoonists. Except Kelly, because he's dumb on purpose for satirical effect and actually funny most of the time.
>>
>>78801511
yeah zimmerman shoulda just let trayvon break his skull and shoot him with his own gun because privilege.
>>
>>78801511

It's not Zimmermann fault they went for the big kahuna murder 1 charge.
>>
File: 1450792384036.png (630 KB, 1172x1816) Image search: [Google]
1450792384036.png
630 KB, 1172x1816
Niggers are in deep denial about how culturally fucked up their race actually is.

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38% of taxpayer-subsidized housing

http://www.huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm

FACT: - Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.

See page 28:
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

FACT: 28% of Black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

FACT: - Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts

FACT - Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Fact is black teens comprise only 15 percent of all U.S. teenagers but were 70 percent of all news AIDS diagnoses in 2012, according to CDC

http://www.louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/

Fact is Black privilege in America means that Black people find nothing at all wrong with excusing away the deplorable actions of 20 Black men who raped an 11-year-old girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

Fun Fact: only 25 percent of Black males are graduating in New York state, and in New York City which has the largest Black male enrollment only 28 percent graduates.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/
>>
>>78815917
Is it supposed to mean that niggers are disciplined with random rules while le whitey doesn't?
>>
>>78801511
I think you are still reading from the false narrative. Wasn't exactly murder(or even manslaughter) when your "victim" straight up backtracks and attacks you with intent to kill.
>>
File: 1427518117973.jpg (70 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1427518117973.jpg
70 KB, 720x540
>>78816147
>Honesty
>desu dont do this
>>
>>78816294
Yes. Cartoonist doesn't realize that white kids are also told to not go to "bad neighborhoods" aka. poor or black neighborhoods, especially at night, told to comply with cops, to not hide their faces and so on.

At least that's what my dad told me. Basic fucking stuff.
>>
>>78815078
Make it so the parent of the white kid is saying "watch out for niggers", or something to that effect.
>>
>>78814520
We were doing fine until that cuck Abe Lincoln decided he wanted to free all of them.
>>
File: 1466958620527.jpg (179 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
1466958620527.jpg
179 KB, 600x428
>>78817938
>>
File: lbj-racist2.jpg (65 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
lbj-racist2.jpg
65 KB, 592x738
>>78808967
Short answer? Socialist deconstruction of black culture. Despite what Stormfags will insist, blacks are not genetically inferior to other races. Taken out of and raised away from modern American black culture, they do well.

The welfare state has seen the systematic destruction of the Blackhawk nuclear family, which survived several hundred years of slavery and survived one hundred years of segregation. Welfare destroyed it for lower class blacks. The State replaced the black man as family provider, which left him no role but babydaddy and sometimes boyfriend. To fill the gap, black men created hyper masculine Thug Culture, which is everywhere in lower class black culture and is slowly poisoning even middle class and upper class black culture.

I'm white. Blonde haired, blue eyed. I grew up in a mixed neighborhood in the south in the 70's and 80's. As kids, I played with black kids. Rode bikes, played Star Wars and Dukes of Hazzard. One of the black kids had a Mego General Lee with Bo an Luke figures. His Dad bought it for him. Civil rights, the Confederacy, all that stuff, we knew about. We just didn't care. The kid with General Lee had the traditional nuclear family. Dad with a good job, a brother and sister, mom that stayed home. Aside from being black, he had every advantage. High School changed all that. One of my best friends just one day stopped talking to me. He didn't want to be seen with whitey. I remember a conversation between my dad and his. His Dad sounded desperate. He knew his kids were getting sucked into the rising thug culture and had no idea what to do. My dad told him, "Sell your house, move to the country." He did after another year because his wife didn't want to move away from her friends. It was to late. Last I heard, both of the sons were in prison.
>>78809841 I figure this is what happened to Trayvon. We all have the capacity for evil. But young black kids are under enormous social pressure to conform to the thug culture.
>>
File: no.gif (499 KB, 437x304) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
499 KB, 437x304
>>78819798
>blacks are not genetically inferior to other races
>>
>>78819798
>Taken out of and raised away from modern American black culture, they do well.
Whats your evidence for this?
>>
File: 1440574159722.jpg (7 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1440574159722.jpg
7 KB, 245x200
>>78801511
>see flag
>>
>>78819798
>Taken out of and raised away from modern American black culture, they do well.
nigga look at africa
>>
>>78812458
Black Lives Matters is a Soros funded campaign to gin up emotions among blacks so they'll go out and vote for Hillary. There are enough black thugs getting shot by cops that they would have found something to hang their raison d'etre on.
>>
>>78800910
It's almost like there's a weird correlation of black urban youths and high crime rates. But to point that out would be racist.
>>
>>78813198

This actually happens though. It just doesn't get news.
>>
File: 1466179731844.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466179731844.png
27 KB, 499x499
>>78820564
>b-b-b-b-b-b-bbb-b-b-bbbbbbbbbut Africa is nothing but black culture if you just raise the lil nigger in a white envrionment he comes out JUST FINE!!! That alone proves niggers can build a civilization if they're provided with it!
>>
File: 123421.jpg (27 KB, 230x346) Image search: [Google]
123421.jpg
27 KB, 230x346
Just another case of systematic white racism towards black people
>>
File: zimmerman happy.jpg (143 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman happy.jpg
143 KB, 800x585
>>78815849

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

The Zimmerman happening was one of my fondest memories of /pol/.
>>
>>78820564
Yeah, there is that. The SJW weinies have a point about colonialism. African black culture is basically tribal, stone age or bronze age before colonialism. Modern industrialism got dumped on tribal culture with no real time to adapt. And a lot of what you see in the collapse of various African countries is from outside interference. The Chinese backed Mugabe in Rawanda and used their clout in the U.N. to block assistance to the democratically elected government, which was a coalition of white and blacks.

The same thing happened in Sierra Leone in the 90's. The democratically elected government was under siege by Chinese sponsored rebels and hired Executive Outcomes, a mercenary company comprised of former South African Special Forces to fight the rebels and train the Army. And it worked. Which made local dictators nervous and pissed off the Chinese who wanted a pliable proxy government, so the U.N. with backing from the Clinton Administration, pressured the government of Sierra Leone to fire Executive Outcomes. They did and the rebels resurged and wrecked the country.

Africa is still the playground of empires. They just fight their wars by proxy now.

As to individual blacks, I was thinking more along the lines of those raised away from the influence of thug culture. But despite outside influence, I, will concede your point about Africa.
>>
>>78811056
This. Whenever someone of mixed race is successful, they are identified as a person of color. Whenever they do something bad, they are identified by their white half.

Also isn't the use of the term poc ironic. Considering "colored people" used to be a racist way for white people to differentiate between them and everyone else. Now it's literally the same thing used to imply white people are inferior. Way to go liberal retards. As usual they are the truly racist ones.
>>
>>78808646
I still have the audiobook edition of this left. If anyone is interested I could reupload it to Soundcloud.
>>
>>78801511
Some nigger starts slamming my head into the ground, I'm going to shoot him. If Trayvon had Killed the Zimm, you wouldn't care. You wouldn't still be talking about it years later.

You're a hypocrite. That is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>78822701

>libcuck attempts to place the blame of low IQ niggers on everything BUT low IQ niggers

Jared Diamond pls
>>
>>78816147
Doesn't help hat their liberal "allies" are actively fucking them over to keep them, and eventually everyone dependent on the government
>>
>>78822701
Ironically PC acolyte s are the ones voting for these governments that are actively fucking up the world. They seriously can only see one step ahead
>>
>>78823432
Guess you missed the part where I blamed the welfare state for the current condition of black culture
>herp derp, stupid libtard
Must be hard going through life with that extra chromosome.
>>
>>78823432
He's blaming liberals. Liberals scream about history and colonialism while not realizing they're the fucking imperialists. The point is China is fucking Africa and Africans don't know how to deal with it
>>
File: Zimmerman Encounters 1.png (180 KB, 786x774) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman Encounters 1.png
180 KB, 786x774
>>78800910
>>
File: Zimmerman Encounters 2.jpg (125 KB, 1406x488) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman Encounters 2.jpg
125 KB, 1406x488
>>78825854
>>
>>78823432

>hurdur all books no matter how good are shit if they don't show black people are stupid monkeys
>>
File: tearsofjoy.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tearsofjoy.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>78825854
>>78825909
KEK.
>>
>>78804832
>well obviously he's going to say that Trayvon started it, isn't he?

Trayvon's fatass gf literally admitted that baby tray tray made it back to his home without incident but then doubled back specifically to ambush Zimmerman. This is what she said he told her and guess what? It's entirely consistent with ZimZam's testimony. You're wrong, just admit it.
>>
File: 1460319483386.jpg (62 KB, 401x548) Image search: [Google]
1460319483386.jpg
62 KB, 401x548
>>78811848
kek
>>
>>78801511
>people who haven't watch the trial still have an uninformed opinion years later

Jaffa calling and he says you are a faggot
>>
File: ohwell.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>my reaction
>>
File: Zim 1.jpg (145 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
Zim 1.jpg
145 KB, 791x1024
>>78826597

The Zimmerman trial was a great time.
>>
File: zim 2.jpg (187 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 2.jpg
187 KB, 791x1024
>>78827511
>>
File: zim 3.jpg (213 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 3.jpg
213 KB, 791x1024
>>78827594
>>
File: zim 4.jpg (200 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 4.jpg
200 KB, 791x1024
>>78827685
>>
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrant-sex-assault-case-obama-appointed-prosecutor-threatens-community
hmm
>>
File: zim 5.jpg (244 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 5.jpg
244 KB, 791x1024
>>78827773
>>
File: zim 6.jpg (200 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 6.jpg
200 KB, 791x1024
>>78827886
>>
File: zim 7.jpg (188 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
zim 7.jpg
188 KB, 791x1024
>>78827945
>>
File: Zimmerman Dorner.png (1 MB, 652x5000) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman Dorner.png
1 MB, 652x5000
>>
File: zimmerman.gif (1 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman.gif
1 MB, 450x450
>>
File: zimzam.jpg (62 KB, 577x325) Image search: [Google]
zimzam.jpg
62 KB, 577x325
>>
>>78824903
Well, that's because "white people bad, socialism good."

Socialism is a cancer that destroys everything it touches.
>>
>>78822701
>The Chinese backed Mugabe in Rawand and used their clout in the U.N. to block assistance to the democratically elected government, which was a coalition of white and blacks.

This idiotic statement should tell everyone ITT how fucking dumb this poster is and how little his claims about "muh colonialism" make sense.

Where to begin. First it's Rwanda no Rawanda. Secondly Mugabe is the leader of Zimbabwe not Rwanda. Thirdly there are basically no whites in Rwanda much less enough to have a coalition government.

Goddamn you are fucking dumb.
>>
>>78805560
the physical evidence and testimony by trayvon's friend proves that 1.) zimmerman stopped following trayvon 2.) trayvon made it back to his house 3.) trayvon then returned to look for and confront zimmerman. 4.) trayvon was on top of zimmerman beating on him while zimmerman yelled for help. 5.) after a while, he was able to pull his weapon and fire a single shot into his attacker who was still on top of him.

all proven to be facts by physical evidence and testimony.
>>
>>78829365
thas real retarded sir
>>
>>78800910
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/

delicious. you can't make this stuff up. omg.
>>
>>78828890
Sorry, confused Rwanda and Rhodesia. At work and on my phone. But you knew what I was saying, otherwise you wouldn't have corrected me.

China is all over Africa, which isn't panning out the way they hoped because, surprise, the murderous assailed they backed turned out not being so good at running a country.

Now go eat some more lead paint mongoloid.
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 868x276) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 868x276
why is it always the fucking dindus?
>>
>>78825120
>Must be hard going through life with that extra chromosome.
you tell me, cause that's the only way you could believe a group of people who are consistently shitty all across this earth don't have genetic traits for it.
>>
>>78808842
look at the herpes on the nigger upper lip.
>>
>>78809841
the nigga is in space now isn't he?
>>
>>78819798

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

Same shit, different country
>>
File: trayvoncell[1].jpg (32 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
trayvoncell[1].jpg
32 KB, 500x259
he wuz a gud boi
>>
>>78801511
This zimmerbitch was a Vigilante. He could of stayed home and called 911 if he was scared but he went outside and looked for a fight. He bit off more than he could chew And pulled out his gun. Batman may be a good guy but he is still a criminal.

Dont forget this guy also beats his wife.
>>
>>78800910
lmao God has a sense of humor after all
>>
>>78801511
Remainian pls
>>
>>78800910
Rumor has it, that they are members of the notorious streetgang "Son's of Obama"
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>78801511
>>
>>78830505
>>78830925
The unifying factor in both countries, a socialist welfare state. The greatest effect was initially on the minority population but is slowly working it's way into mainstream white culture. Birthrates are down among whites. Single mothers are on the rise among whites. Marriage is down among whites.

I don't disagree with astronomically higher crime rates among blacks. Here in the U.S. black males, just 7% of the total population, account for 50% of all crime and 80% of homicides.

But you're blaming the symptoms, not the disease. And the disease is large scale socialist welfare. The blacks are the canary in the coal mine. They've been destroyed by socialism. Don't kid yourself that your "superior ayrian genes" make you and yours immune.
>>
OBAMA GET YOUR SONS IN LINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 750x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 750x1109
>>78800910
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-triplet-mayor-sanford-flordia-trayvon-martin-carjacked/
This fucking comment tho
Pic related
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>78832400
>The unifying factor in both countries, a socialist welfare state
Well yes, we all know that in the anarchistic Utopia of Somalia, niggers have actually built a fantastic and prosperous state.

Its the fucking socialism that makes them ruin their societys!
>>
>>78801511
Ok Hakim.
>>
>>78832400
>But you're blaming the symptoms, not the disease. And the disease is large scale socialist welfare. The blacks are the canary in the coal mine. They've been destroyed by socialism. Don't kid yourself that your "superior ayrian genes" make you and yours immune.
Apallachia is just as poor, and just as welfare dependent, as niggers. So are Bulgarians, Greeks, Polish... And yet they dont go around murdering each other constantly and creating a pandemic of single mothers.
>>
>>78807213
How about call 911? Would you fight a potential crimmial if you dont have too? Actually any cop would tell you to stay inside.

Like i said batman may be good but he is still a criminal.
>>
>>78832756
You mean the Islamic country of Somalia? A reminder that Islam is not so much a religion as political system that does not tolerate any other system. Something you should probably concern yourself with.
>>
>>78815078
underrated
>>
>>78832930
Can't speak to the rest, but Appalachia can get pretty rough. We also have the advantage of deep family roots in the hills. Part of the reason you don't act up is because everyone knows everyone. And we can be murderous assholes when the need arises. There are reveneours that went in on land owned by my kin and never came out again. Long before my time, though.

Most blacks in the inner cities were lured there by the promise of jobs and low cost government supplied housing. As the jobs dried up, they found themselves trapped there, dependent on JBJ's "Great Society" welfare and mostly unable to escape.

In Appalachia, if you had nothing else, you could still hunt and grow some of your own food. The inner city dweller had no such options.

Around 2009 my brother lost his job and said something about times being hard. One of my uncles told us, "You can tell times aren't hard because there are squirrels still in the woods."

I want to make clear, I am not some bleeding heart. I don't seek to excuse, merely explain. I am especially cautious around blacks because statistics and personal experience tell me that I should do so.
>>
>>78817648
My dad also told me to be respectful to law enforcement and do what they told me.

Which burns my ass when some black dad gets all somber about "the talk" he had to give his son about cops. Any parent with a lick of sense tells their kids not to be an asshole to the cops.
>>
File: 1433086485835.png (129 KB, 874x892) Image search: [Google]
1433086485835.png
129 KB, 874x892
>>78836842
Well yeah, I mean it's common sense, but all the nigs in America seem to think it's some great philosophical breakthrough that you shouldn't fuck with people who are armed with guns and told to shoot people who threaten their lives?

"Ain't no arguing with the barrel of a gun" like my british tabletop wargames taught me. It's fucking self-evident, you shouldn't even need to be told so, yet the Trayvons of this world fail this simple retard test every single time.
>>
>>78808646
Thanks based mongol brethren
>>
Lolllllll
>>
>>78831064
Value was added to society when he died
>>
>>78838387
Your British War game is super gay and made you a faggot. 40k is about the dumbest thing you can waste money on, and this is coming from a guy who generally likes war games.
>>
File: 1375927115898.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1375927115898.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
>>78839833
>he didn't have le ebin battles against xeno scum while he was an adolescent
>he didn't learn ethnic cleansing is the only way to a successful empire
>he probably cucked out and wants a multicultural society free of hate
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.