[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK getting kicked in the arse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: lil twar.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lil twar.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
> EU tells UK to fuck off immediately

> UK butthurt and doesn't want to

> http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/get-out-now-eu-leader-tells-britain-it-must-invoke-article-50-on-tuesday-5967316/
> http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36631518

ITS HAPPENING
>>
File: 21315515.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
21315515.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>78799889
>>
>>78799889

>muh sovereignty!
>muh £350m a week!
>#TakeControl
>...
>actually no wait
>>
>>78799889
I would tell the EU leaders to shut the fuck up and have their own vote if they want to remove the UK
>>
>>78799889

NO
Dont succumb to the pressure, stay in britbongs and do it in 3months
I want the market to collapse
>>
>>78799889
Why Tuesday and not Monday?
>>
File: Erin Go Bragh.png (196 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Erin Go Bragh.png
196 KB, 2000x1333
>>78800147
can't wait for a reunited Ireland free of anglo-saxon scum.

TITS ON A FLAG BOYSSSS
>>
>>78800391

European Council meets then.

>>78800413

It's a nice flag all right. I don't want to stoop to the Brits/Little Englanders' level with that kind of rhetoric though. The Anglo-Saxons, unionists, loyalists etc are free to stay as long as they're willing to contribute to our society in whatever way they can and we'll accommodate them as long as they act in good faith.
>>
>>78800264
that's a good idea, I support it.
>>
>>78800264

There's no such thing as an EU-wide plebiscite, the EU doesn't have the power to hold such a thing. The EU is not one country, it is 28 (soon to be 27).
>>
>>78801139
Could you do me a favour and beat the frog-munchers?
>>
>>78801227

We're out for blood after that Henry fiasco.

Still pissed the Welsh beat the Nordies. We could've had an all-Ireland final.
>>
File: celtic nations.jpg (44 KB, 434x567) Image search: [Google]
celtic nations.jpg
44 KB, 434x567
>>78801396
but aren't the welsh celtic bros?

or are they too far up the queens buttox?
>>
>>78801850

Yes, with a few caveats. 1) I'm mainly a rugby follower and I hate the Welsh when it comes to rugby; 2) I'd see myself as being closer to the Nordies than the Welsh considering half of the Nordies consider themselves Irish; 3) their language is Brittonic (P-Celtic) whereas ours is Goidelic (Q-Celtic); and 4) the Welsh voted to leave and thus took part in utterly fucking up Irish-British international trade that's worth a lot to us.
>>
Britain should just say fuck off, we'll do what we want whenever we feel like it. We just had a vote in which the British people decided that they will no longer take orders from the EU.
>>
>>78799889
we should try to meme frexit and more exits into existence quickly while the momentum is hot lads!
>>
>>78802378

They're in no position to dictate terms, and they're especially in no position to hold 440 million of us to ransom while a British political party that only got 37% of the vote sorts out some bitchy internal disagreements.

These negotiations are a two-way street and we're the bigger, more powerful party. Dicking around like this will destroy what's left of the goodwill we had between us, which isn't exactly wise when they're seeking unprecedented concessions as regards access to our Single Market.
>>
>>78801396
welp, that match went down the toilet real quick..
>>
>>78803558

W-we have time...
>>
>>78800413
Not happening
>>
>>78802378
Dumb opinion
>>
>>78804074

>I-it's not h-happening guys
>Theresa Villiers said so
>there's no way NI wouldn't want to stay in the United Kingdom of England & Wales and Northern Ireland
>ukippers would definitely want to keep spending £11 billion a year on NI instead of the NHS
>>
Brit living in Holland here, can confirm this is not a happening. Obviously some EU members want to pressure us into accepting a quick, shitty exit deal. Merkel herself however has said there's no rush, and she's the only voice that matters. Obviously we aren't going to rush things, that would be fucking stupid. The process will take months to get started and then last years. Everything is going according to plan.
>>
Watching the UK consume itself is the sweetest thing.

Now they're stalling because they're beginning (slowly, because the leavers are actually uneducated poors) to realise how bad they fucked themselves in the ass.

What used to be an empire laid low by its own retarded people, it's fucking fantastic to watch
>>
Why are the papists in this thread so butthurt?
>>
>>78799889
>UK butthurt and doesn't want to

What? Did we not just have a referendum about this? Its the remainers who don't want to leave. Us who voted leave a just sat over here with a nice cold pint showing our middle finger to the EU losers across the channel.

Better get the popcorn ready because this is going to be good.
>>
>>78804776

>papists

I'm the only Irishman here and I'm not a Catholic.

I'm cheesed off because we in Ireland trade £1bn/week with you guys and you've fucked it up over totally imagined problems. Now you pansies don't even have the wherewithal to stand by your decision. It's very difficult to respect that.

>>78804858

>What? Did we not just have a referendum about this? Its the remainers who don't want to leave.

Then stop the stalling, activate Article 50 and get the fuck out or we'll do it for you on Tuesday.
>>
>>78804672
Can you explain to me why you think stalling in the present situation is a sign of anxiety and not calculation?
>>
>>78805133
>Then stop the stalling, activate Article 50 and get the fuck out or we'll do it for you on Tuesday.

No, that puts us in a weak negotiating position. We should take as much time as we can possibly get away with in order to weaken the eurozone. And the EU has no legal basis on which to trigger Article 50 for us, so sorry to nip that one in the bud for you.
>>
>>78804672
It's not even been 3 days yet.
Stalling ?!
Wtf are you on about paddy?
>>
File: thetweedles.jpg (167 KB, 873x724) Image search: [Google]
thetweedles.jpg
167 KB, 873x724
>>78799889

Nigel Farage on suicide watch

Some clever bastard comes up with a haed caveate. The UK now needs the "Consent" of the Scottish to quit the EU.

SUCK IT BITCHES
>>
>england leaves EU
>scotland goes back to the EU
>cultural enrichment now goes to scotland
>scotland wants to leave the EU again
>>
>>78805465
>The UK now needs the "Consent" of the Scottish to quit the EU.

Good fucking grief the shills are out in full force today. That legal technicality in the devolved powers bill cannot possibly overpower the referendum mandate. It's a legal impossibility. Either believe me now or wait until it plays out. :)
>>
>>78804672

Martin McGuinness fucked the RIRA. Your "freedom Fighters" are nothing but a gang of organised criminals now you fucking celtic hag. Prepare to not feel so triumphant.
>>
>>78805367

>No, that puts us in a weak negotiating position

You're already in a weak negotiating position. There's 60 million of you, 440 million of us and you make absolutely nothing we need. The City is on the verge of collapse with 50,000-70,000 jobs poised to relocate to more stable Member States of the Union and, by your own #VoteLeave economists admission, your manufacturing sector is about be completely wiped out.

You need us more than we need you. Destroying the remaining goodwill between us by stalling indefinitely while attempting to get a special deal for access to the Single Market that no one else in history has hitherto obtained is lunacy.

>And the EU has no legal basis on which to trigger Article 50 for us, so sorry to nip that one in the bud for you.

You simply cannot know that as Art. 50 TEU doesn't set out procedure and seeing as it only came in with the Lisbon Treaty, it's never been activated. There's no legal basis for any procedure, full stop.

We have nothing to lose by forcing your hand and battling it out in the CJEU. Best case scenario, we start Art. 50 TEU procedures sooner. Worst case scenario, we're back where we started.
>>
>>78804367
Do you forget that protestants are still a thing and the Republic is a shit hole?
>>
>>78805211
>>78805451

Yes, stalling. Your government is saying they won't initiate article 50 until a new PM is instated in fucking October. They are waiting on some poor dumbfuck to step in and take the heat for the assfucking your country is gonna get.

Negotiating position, fucking LOL.
>>
File: sadfrog at you.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog at you.png
48 KB, 400x389
>hehe delaying the inevitable only hurts eveyone, ourselves included, but since the EU wants us to leave quickly we'll stay XD

brilliant plan you cunts
good fucking riddance
>>
>>78805996

I know well Protestants are a thing m8, I'm one myself.

The standard of living in Ireland is considerably higher in Northern Ireland. We're one of the richest countries in the world. Far from a shithole, it's actually quite nice.
>>
>>78805996
>>78806177

>The standard of living in Ireland is considerably higher in Northern Ireland.

than* in Northern Ireland
>>
File: po.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>78805965

> 'We'
>>
>>78806301

We are EU citizens, yes. You're about to not be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union
>>
>>78805465
Hope Ivan annexes you.
>>
>>78805965
>You're already in a weak negotiating position. There's 60 million of you, 440 million of us and you make absolutely nothing we need.

I'm afraid to say lad that the entire eurozone is in mortal danger from this. There may be more of "you" than there is of "us", but that doesn't stop you being extremely vulnerable. Stop overplaying your hand.
>>
>>78806452

I'm British you drunk. Just out of curiosity, do you know who's commited suicide? Why are Finns so much fun and yet so nihilistic, is it tears of a clown?
>>
>>78806492

>I'm afraid to say lad that the entire eurozone is in mortal danger from this. There may be more of "you" than there is of "us", but that doesn't stop you being extremely vulnerable. Stop overplaying your hand.

Firstly, you overestimating that existential threat. The Eurozone is far too interdependent to messily break up, the UK was relatively detached with its local currency, various opt-outs and rebates and not being a member of Schengen etc.

Secondly, it's in the interest of the Eurozone to force a quick Brexit. The uncertainty surrounding the whole "will they/won't they" charade the British Conservatives are trying to pull creates a fuck tonne of uncertainty, which goes down like a fart in a spacesuit with the markets. The sooner we get this done, the better for all of us.

You're letting your bloated national pride and naked jingoism get in the way of the reality of things.
>>
>tfw the British empire is still so strong that simply drawing 17 million crosses can hold the world at ransom
>>
>>78806897

By that logic, Greece is a superpower.
>>
>>78806849

>the reality of things

Don't claim to know the "reality" of things spud, EVERYTHING is up in the air because of this. History is being made and your schadenfreude says more about you than the reality of this situation.

INTERESTING TIMES!!
>>
>>78807048

The Euro is a powerful currency and they made the mistake of giving it to Greece.
>>
>>78800147

> what are compromises?

I would bet any amount of money that when you complain about your taxes you complain about the amount that is taken out of each check and not the amount you get pay at the end of the year, divided appropriately.
>>
>>78805133
In your opinion is IRA going to bring the pain once more ? or they are dead ?
>>
>>78807048

Your tail is going down with each post you're making patrick. The EU is royally fucked without Britain and you know it. Junkers has been having the longest temper tantrum in History.
>>
File: Yukko_Nichijou_323_112.png (66 KB, 323x238) Image search: [Google]
Yukko_Nichijou_323_112.png
66 KB, 323x238
So the bongs are not european anymore does that make them white?
>>
>>78806849
>Secondly, it's in the interest of the Eurozone to force a quick Brexit. The uncertainty surrounding the whole "will they/won't they" charade the British Conservatives are trying to pull creates a fuck tonne of uncertainty, which goes down like a fart in a spacesuit with the markets. The sooner we get this done, the better for all of us.

Well yes, that's basically what I'm saying, and I agree with you that it's bad for both of us in the short term to drag it out, but taking the long view it allows us to secure a more lucrative deal. Voting Leave was always about accepting short term loss for long term benefits, and that is certainly not going to change now we've actually voted. You are also right to say that the UK's direct economic effect on the eurozone is not terminal, but I am also thinking of the eurosceptic forces in Italy and France. If we leave quickly in a poor state, it makes the chances of further exits less likely. If however we draw the process out, possibly even until after the Italian elections, the eurozone's negotiating position is considerably weakened.
>>
>>78806492

You export fuck all but tea and shit beer, and a huge amount of your food is (was) imported from the EU at cheap EU member prices.

Tell me again about your strong negotiating position :^)
>>
>>78799889
Well leave when we're ready to. The process will start sometime after October.

The EU can spit and rage all they like in the mean time.
>>
>>78807485
in the case that the uk doesnt leave next week, the eu will embargo the UK and ur ded
>>
>>78806020
Why so mad Ireland? Afraid that the EU gravy train is ending?
>>
>>78807409

Machines, engines, pumps: US$63.9 billion (13.9% of total exports)
Gems, precious metals: $53 billion (11.5%)
Vehicles: $50.7 billion (11%)
Pharmaceuticals: $36 billion (7.8%)
Oil: $33.2 billion (7.2%)
Electronic equipment: $29 billion (6.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $18.9 billion (4.1%)
Medical, technical equipment: $18.4 billion (4%)
Organic chemicals: $14 billion (3%)
Plastics: $11.8 billion (2.6%)
>>
>>78807485

You should fucing leave. Go to the Americas and see how much they really think of "Brits".

You'd shit yourself, fucking poundshop enoch powells.
>>
>>78807485
LEAVE NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: nige.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>78799889
>ITS HAPPENING
o ya
>>
I am all for Brexit and I really hope you guys can get out quickly but man, I can already see the writing on the wall.

>"""Brexit was all about migrants"""
>Media will spin it about MUH RACISM
>left comming down ever harder on anyone who dares to have conservative views

This has a potential to backfire horribly.
>>
>>78799889

They have 2 years to leave on their terms.

Deal with it. Or don't. There's fuck all you can do.
>>
>>78807724
>>78807803
>>78807605

These fucking euro tears!
>>
>>78799889
The seethe continues.
It gives me a hard on.
>>
>>78807678
You forgot financial products, 8 to 10%.
>>
anglo-cucks actually thinking they're the best and did the right think and everyone's jealous and anxious

meanwhile the whole world is laughing about you
>>
>>78799889
Don't we have the presidency next year?
Maximum keks and top trolling opportunities will come to you but only if you post

Give it a year, dears
>>
>>78804672

Le Contant Irish Shitposter, please fuck off. I had to actually leave last night's thread after your incessant horseshit about "imminent movements to Dublin from multinationals". Shut your taig mouth or the EU will shut it for you when they release their tax harmonisation plans for the next treaty.
>>
>>78807810
We'll see. Too early to speculate on the overall effect on the UK political climate, I think. If even labour is talking about taking immigration serious now, I wouldn't be so sure about a lurch to the left.
>>
>>78800413

It would last a week before turning into Greece 2.0

And there's nowhere left for the Irish to run away too.

Germany maybe?
>>
>>78807810
that's because brexit was and is a meme position
>>
>>78807605
>The EU embargoes us
>We do the same back
>Oh wait, we've just cut ourselves off from our biggest market
>Wait, no we didn't mean it UK....
>Please keep buying our-
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Keep on crying hombre.
>>
>>78807810
It was about racism though, only leavers eere misinformed and didnt know that leaving=more pakis
>>
>>78807048

well, you can go 'round sandniggin' in athens like you can in london for sure, son. greece > england confirmed. stay mad britistan.
>>
>>78807724

Trump will welcome us with open arms, plumber.
>>
>>78807168

The EEC was a powerful bloc and it made the mistake of lifting the UK's veto. De Gaulle was right, all you've done since Suez is fuck shit up and claim that means you're powerful.

>>78807088

I don't pretend to have a crystal ball. I'm talking about the reality of the present. The UK is not in a strong position and too many of you refuse to recognise that.

>>78807229

>you complain about the amount that is taken out of each check

I have literally never used a cheque* in my life. Only the yanks are that far behind to still be using cheques.

Income taxes are pay-as-you-earn here anyway. The taxes we deal with annually are things like the local property tax, capital gains/acquisitions, inheritance tax etc.

>>78807242

Can't see them coming back. For all the weirdness of Northern Ireland, Catholics are far from being treated like second class citizens.

I can't guarantee the loyalist paramilitaries won't make a comeback though if Irish unity starts to be seriously considered.

>>78807257

There's nothing of substance in this post worth addressing.

>>78807318

>but taking the long view it allows us to secure a more lucrative deal.

The best deal we can realistically offer is EEA membership, but that includes free movement of labour and transposing EU regulations and directives into UK law without a say in their formation. I struggle to believe that can be sold to the kippers as a victory for Britannia.
>>
>>78807996
You seem jealous and anxious mate, are you ok?
>>
File: 1462737497948.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1462737497948.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>78807605
>>78799889

>Not realising that by embargoing the UK, you are literally shooting yourselves in the foot, because you export ten times more products as a whole to the UK, than we do to you. And of the exports we make to you lot, we export a load of those to EU ports, that are then shipped off to non-EU countries.

You and your ridiculous Union have no leg to stand on. Even Mama Merkel is calling for no "rough treatment". Even the leading German manufacturers have said they will not even let their own politicians embargo us, or put levies on us.

You are literally going to sit and watch the EU bubble with rage, as we sail off into the sunset, more prosperous and freer than ever.

Stay salty, my spanish friend.
>>
>>78802910
So? The U.S and china will make trade deals with them and make then far richer then they were trading with the E.U
>>
>>78807614

We have a far higher GDP per capita than the UK.

I am richer than you :^)
>>
>>78807844

its like your wife left you but still lives in your home until she finds a new one and keeps dating other men in the meantime.
>>
>>78799889
REAMED
>>
>>78805133
>or we'll do it for you

Tough talk for a potato nigger
>>
>>78808209
Prepare your anus paddy. The EU is falling apart and is taking you with them.
>>
>>78801850

>Cantabria
>Not Pamplona or Navarre
>>
>>78802910
>These negotiations are a two-way street and we're the bigger, more powerful party

Tell that to our nuclear weapons and the EU's tumbling markets. The EU couldn't even deal with a Ukraine invasion on their doorstep. The UK will take our time, put two fingers up to the EU, and trigger article 50 when we'rre ready.
>>
>>78808376
They are basque..
>>
>>78807605

You have to realise that we wouldn't allow that, right?

Oh, did you actually think your little 'union' was sovereign?
>>
>>78808200
>American education
>>
>>78808032

Good Christ, the saltiness of this post.

>Shut your taig mouth or the EU will shut it for you when they release their tax harmonisation plans for the next treaty.

Good thing we automatically get a binding referendum on this :^)
>>
File: crusader.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
Who do these faggots think they are, we're Great Britain baby.
>>
File: 1460933219805.png (292 KB, 561x552) Image search: [Google]
1460933219805.png
292 KB, 561x552
>>78805465

Except this is not a scenario that is going to happen. Stay salty, son.
>>
File: Hail Britannia.jpg (126 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Hail Britannia.jpg
126 KB, 2048x1536
>>78799889
>>78800147
>>78800296
>>78806159

EURO KEKS

>>78804397
>>78806452

BASED

---
Also, notice how the Eurocucks come from the mongoloid nations.
>>
>>78808451
kek
usa sucks more merkel dick

than paki-polish queen dick

amerifat pls
>>
>>78808426

THIS.
>>
>>78808325

You spelled UK wrong, and all that will happen is the jobs and money come here instead making us even richer :^)
>>
File: brexit.jpg (200 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
200 KB, 613x613
>>78808325
>The EU is falling apart and is taking you with them
This. Good work m8, y'all jumped shipped and have made a historic decision for the history books with this. I am still elated by it, cheers lads!
>>
>>78808200

Chinese officials literally laughed at the suggestion and the Americans have said they prefer to negotiate with big blocs over small countries - and specifically that a Brexit would put the UK at the back of the queue.

>>78808317

Read the links provided you mong.

>implying Americans can read
>>
>>78808200
delusional

a complete free trade agreement with china would ruin their industry at home and a complete free trade agreement with the US would run their financial sector.

There is a reason why they wanted all the special rules and exceptions because competing in a free market is to their disadvantage.
>>
>>78808588
>USA bowing to Merkel

Heh. The delusion is real.
>>
>>78807289
No, it was immigration from the former British Empire that did that.

They're very concerned about those disreputable looking Poles, though. All that fair skin and hard work, they just remind them too much of their own working class scum.
>>
>>78808498
>>
>>78808705
>Read the links provided you mong.

I don't read Taig tears
>>
File: Anglo Kike.png (44 KB, 241x319) Image search: [Google]
Anglo Kike.png
44 KB, 241x319
>>78799889
>UK butthurt and doesn't want to
only some particular types of people
>>
>>78808645
>>78808705
I for one would welcome a reunion of all potato niggers
>>
>>78808757
u still thinking the nigger from the far west gun save u from merkels might?

bitch stop cryin
>>
>>78808556
>posting the Christian girl while talking about the British heretics.
>>
>>78806447
>he belives in european solidarity

xD
>>
>>78808645
What sort of mental gymnastics have you done to convince yourself of that nonsense?
It's over mate, brexit is just the beginning, thr EU is finished.
Migration, debt or both will finish it.
>>
Every day we don't do Article 50, more investors turn their Euros into US Dollars

We are holding the entire European economy hostage and they have more to lose collectively than we do. Hold Article 50 up where they can't reach it and win the new trade negotiations.
>>
>>78808588

>EU embargoes UK
>US withdraws NATO funding/support in retaliation
>Russia goes in raw
>>
Do you actually think the EU wants us to fuck off immediately?

Do you think the EU are just going to come out and say 'don't worry, we know this is a big deal, take your time, we'll make the transition goes smoothly for you'?

The EU are still responsibly for 27 other countries and cannot be seen as weak to the rest of the world - of course they are going to act firm and use strong words to convey that message.

It's in the best interest of the EU to make sure the transition DOES go smoothly for the UK. They will work very closely with them to make sure it does. The EU can't afford to fuck up the UK's economy considering the exports/imports they both have with each other.
>>
>>78808975
Both would be solved if Italy, Spain, Greece and the like (so basically the southern shitholes) were to leave, too.

Sadly they like dem germonies way to much
>>
>>78808681
It's been an amazing couple of days my friend.
Britain is great again.
>>
File: millibot.png (253 KB, 536x508) Image search: [Google]
millibot.png
253 KB, 536x508
>>78802910
These strikes are wrong, but the government has acted in a reckless and provocative manner. After the days disruptions, I urge both sides to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and sort the problem out.
>>
>>78808975
>still no proofs
>>
>>78808798

>BBC
>metro.co.uk
>"Taig tears"

You've managed to exceed your reputation, well done.

>>78808862

Go raibh maith agaibh, gallant ally in Europe.

>>78808934

If you're a citizen of an EU Member State, you essentially have two citizenships - your national citizenship and your EU citizenship. That's a legal fact. Just because you have ideological issues with European integration does not negate the reality of EU citizenship.
>>
>>78809022
or the EU could just trigger the leave on their own?
>>
>>78808975
People are going to stop the free movement of goods and services because some institutions are in debt?

When do you expect the divided states of America, Mark?

As history repeatedly shows, only the most poor, braindead hicks would support the end of a profitable commercial union, cf. the American South, little England.
>>
>>78805965
Only a weak pound actually makes exporting favorable, rather than crashing the manufacturing industry it would actually make it more competitive.
>>
>>78808905
I see you are confusing us with some irrelevant EU shithole.

We're one of the 3 or 4 actual economies in this Union.

They need us more then we need them. As such once they get over their little bitch fit, they'll be grovelling at our feet.

seguir llorando amigo
>>
>>78808157
>The best deal we can realistically offer is EEA membership, but that includes free movement of labour and transposing EU regulations and directives into UK law without a say in their formation. I struggle to believe that can be sold to the kippers as a victory for Britannia.

You might be right, but we'll have to see. As you yourself said earlier, there is no precedent whatsoever for this situation.
>>
>>78808157
>I have literally never used a cheque* in my life

Underaged, ban.
>>
File: July 2016.jpg (245 KB, 731x582) Image search: [Google]
July 2016.jpg
245 KB, 731x582
>>78809034
exactly, sir
>>
>>78809127
Italy is the third biggest contributor to the eu and if we left wed flood it woth illegal immigrants in 2 days
>>
>>78808157

>The UK is not in a strong position

I know that. Anyone with half an ear to the zeitgeist knows Britain is being deconstructed and the flag is hanging heavily. The reason I'm so jubilant is that people in the UK may have finally woken up to it when they woke up to the result of the referendum. Britain will never be what it was but I hope in everything that's holy that the Nationalists don't shape it's future. If the English have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century then so be it. Going cap in hand to Scots to seek some sort of reconciliation with the EU could only be a good thing. It would mean a reshaping of British consciousness and Identity as international and the Nigel Farages would have to swallow the hemlock (also on behalf of the real shady movers in that whole shitshow).

>>78808538

You're not going to get the Britiain you want son. Even if it does go down as you hope, England will become an international pariah on a par with old school South Africa. We're through the looking glass mate, it's time to change if you can.
>>
>>78809124
If anything, they want to make it as painful and quick as possible. You are running a trade deficit with the EU, sure, but the damage you would get is much bigger, and considering the current situation in other countries (France, Netherlands and so on all have huge anti-EU parties), there is much more to lose by not making you guys bleed.
>>
>>78799889
>EU wants us to enact article 50 on Tuesday.
And what are they going to do about it? They can fuck right off if they think they can tell us what to do. We might just linger indefinitely now
>>
>>78809276
No they couldn't. Irishbro here isn't convinced, but there is no legal possibility to do that. Watch this space.
>>
File: what_happened_to_our_country.jpg (684 KB, 1262x2876) Image search: [Google]
what_happened_to_our_country.jpg
684 KB, 1262x2876
>>78809209
>Britain is great again
My grand fathers from there would be proud I know that, pic related

To me the larger implication of this decision is the precedence this is now going to set for around the rest of the world, to stand up for their sovereignty and fight back against these commie fucks who want to open all borders and turn into full blown out of control nanny states (still gotta say, bin those knives & get lives!)
>>
>>78809225

ahahaha a classic, well done anon
>>
>>78809455
Why are you such a cuck? Did something happen to you in childhood? Bloody Catholics.
>>
>>78808181
>Even Mama Merkel is calling for no "rough treatment".
You know she is duplicitous cunt and has no problems putting the knif in, right?
She is always "nice" in words but harsh in action.
>>
>>78799889
This is pretty funny, but you're hyping up something small. If one didn't see this coming, one is pretty short-sighted.
>>
>>78808934

All due respect broski but Eastern Europe can't be European till it begins to start to think about considering not remembering the 39-45 war.

Have you not even watched "Network"?
>>
Britch are bitchbois, they will back off and go back to sucking germ dick
cap this
>>
>>78809517
>L-Let's leave
>But we won`t trigger the leave article, that will show them
Kek
>>
>>78800413
The Anglo Sxon sum who bailed your banks out to the tune of £14bn?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html
>>
>>78808906
Because they've taken the first step to regain their country.

Unlike the lot of you
>>
>>78809324

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/mps-react-after-vote-leave-11269819

A weak pound wouldn't override a falling euro, high inflation, lack of access to the Single Market and crippling tariffs under WTO rules.

Quite separately, all of the above would utterly fuck up our agri-food exports to the UK so there's a limit to how much glee I can take from watching the Brexiters suffer there.
>>
>>78809344
>As such once they get over their little bitch fit, they'll be grovelling at our feet.
It's funny that they're telling you to fuck off immediately, though. They have plenty of excuses to take things slowly. The despairing British government is feeding them as many as possible. But no, their message is fuck off right fucking now.

I don't know, maybe your response is a "chicks dig jerks" thing. The harsher they are with you, the more desperate you are for their approval.

Brexit was a fake suicide attempt. Now you're being told to clean the blood up and fuck off.
>>
>>78809569
>Leave campaigners have long argued that the government should delay triggering Article 50 until substantial pre-negotiation talks have taken place between the UK and the EU. But Prof Wyatt's interpretation of the EU treaty suggests this would be difficult.

>Any decision by the EU to trigger the Article 50 process before the UK is ready would be considered a hostile act by the British government and would be a high-risk strategy for EU leaders.

>The UK might try to challenge the decision in the European Court of Justice, which decides how EU treaties should be interpreted.
The irony of a pro-Leave Conservative government having to appeal to the very European judges whose legitimacy it questions would not be lost on Remain campaigners.
>>
File: muh sides.gif (2 MB, 615x413) Image search: [Google]
muh sides.gif
2 MB, 615x413
>>78809034
>implying the eu wouldn't fuck russia's ass militarily in less than one week
>>
>>78809787
>how much glee I can take from watching the Brexiters suffer there.

So all of this is just saltiness then?

Explains the 50 or so replies you have in this thread.
>>
>>78804672
You sound upset and triggered by the very existence of the UK. Get help.
>>
>>78809351

>You might be right, but we'll have to see. As you yourself said earlier, there is no precedent whatsoever for this situation.

If nothing else, it's interesting.

>>78809402

You still use cheques in Bongistan? We haven't used them since the 90's.
>>
File: nukem_nige.jpg (622 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nukem_nige.jpg
622 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>78799889
So what's really happening is

>EU is bluffing that they want the UK to leave >Hoping we'll shit ourselves and say we don't want to anymore
>This will make other countries shit themselves from trying to hold referendums too
>Britain will stay and give the EU another couple of years before everything collapses

It's not going to happen, the one thing Britain will not stand for is being threatened. It's pretty pathetic they're trying to hold on to this project that is absolutely doomed to fail instead of just pulling the fucking plug. Jews relinquishing power though is like expecting one of them not to dive off a cliff to catch a falling penny.
>>
>>78809777
Absolutely irrelevant to what I said. Congratulations.
>>
>>78800413

Fucking spics. Didn't Franco kill off most of the leftists in his day?

>>78800934

LOL @ the Paddy. Still butthurt over the last century, eh?
>>
>>78806020
The 5th largest economy in the world doesn't have a negotiating position? Please elaborate.
>>
File: 1453159474034.jpg (215 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1453159474034.jpg
215 KB, 1182x966
>All these europoor tears

Can't wait till Ackmed cucks you all with an AK47 while Merkel works his sweaty arab balls
>>
>>78809777

FUCK OFF AMERICA
>>
>Tfw it was all a bluff
>Tfw nigel is just like a kid that throws one tantrum after another
>Tfw the only options the UK has is embarrassing display or breaking the UK
>Tfw /pol/ bought into the propaganda like retards

Feel status: good.
>>
>>78809735
Piss off Hans Muslim Anderssen, go suck on some more brown cocks.
>>
>>78810034
You what? They want you out quick and painful in order to show everyone else how leaving is going to fuck them over.

It`s astonishing what kind of mental gymnastics you do to deny that obvious truth.
>>
>>78808181

Russia will buy all of those goods that EU doesn't like to. Use same trade routes as in WW II (when you smuggled that warfare to Ruskies)
>>
>>78802378
Yes retard that is why they should leave imedetly
>>
>3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

Article 50 has already been invoked, fucking idiots, the article itself states it takes 2 years
>>
File: fix ur teeth, twat.jpg (811 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
fix ur teeth, twat.jpg
811 KB, 2048x1536
>tfw cucked the whole of the UK with one simple lie

>http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/nigel-farage-ukip-britain-recession-brexit?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email
>>
Remember that scotts are never gonna get admitted to the EU
>>
>>78808705
>The Americans
You mean Hilldog and Obongo? kek

>>78808726
>complete free trade is absolutely necessary, definitely no other ways of trade agreements are possible, ever
>german education

>>78809124
>act firm
>act like a dictator crybaby, "IF U NOT WITH US THEN U ENEMEWEEHHH"
>>
>>78806849
wait what, the UK was not part of the schengen?
Then why in the everloving fuck is everyone screaming "muh travel" and 'muh work".
>>
File: stop my invulnerable kek.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
stop my invulnerable kek.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>EU having a bitch fit like some cheated housewiffe
>"IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE FUCKING DO IT ALREADY REEEEEE"
This is glorious
>>
>>78808705
Nigger we make trade deals with anyone
>>
>>78810302
For what reason? They have oil, and it would annoy the brits. Seems like a win-win to me.

>>78810249
That`s plainly wrong.
>>
>>78810269

He fucked his entire country in the hopes of a government job.

He's not a smart man, but he's smarter than 52% of Brits :)
>>
im actually grateful for one thing to the anglo-cuck subhumans.
TTIP wont probably happen.
now suffocate in silence over on ur little rainy island up north, faggots.

>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-ttip-idUSKCN0ZA2V0
>>
>>78810484
Spain is gonna veto because of muh catalonia
>>
>>78810373
It's a valid position desu.
''I hate you and i'm leaving''
''Uh...can I stay in until I sort out my shit?
Gotta find a new place''

For once EU is being a man.
>>
>>78809482
>making the UK bleed
>every anti-EU party sees it as a blatant mob attempt, either you work with us, or we will make you bleed until there's nothing left of you
Nice, that's a nice picture you're conveying...the EU is indeed a disgusting piece of trash that doesn't care about souvereignty or democracy, if you disagree with them, they'll make you pay for it, like little children incapable of letting go their egocentrical world. What a lovely place to be.
>>
>>78810484

Yeah, but the North Sea is drying up. And Westminster is subsidizing Scotland's oil industry.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 179x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 179x208
>>78799889

>mfw EU has no right to kick us out despite the outcome of the referendum

>mfw the choice on if and when we leave is solely up to the UK

>mfw the UK alone has more relevance than the rest of the EU
>>
>>78810484
>That`s plainly wrong.

That's literally the text of the Treaty itself. How can the Treaty itself be wrong about itself
>>
File: 1463730486559.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1463730486559.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>78810241
>Hans Muslim Anderssen
>>
>>78810494
Have you paid us back for the last bailout?
>>
>>78810580
Wash that piss off your flag and maybe the EU will throw you a few more shekels.
>>
Why is r/Europe brigading /pol/ you guys said the UK will experience a great recession, but guess what economy will only decrease 1%
>>
>>78805689
>That legal technicality in the devolved powers bill cannot possibly overpower the referendum mandate. It's a legal impossibility.

Lmao the referendum isn't legally binding, the uk could do literally nothing and it would be perfectly fine in legal terms.
>>
File: Auto-tim.jpg (84 KB, 566x424) Image search: [Google]
Auto-tim.jpg
84 KB, 566x424
>>78799889
what you really meant to say:
> IT'S NOT HAPPENING

not now,
not ever
they will refuse to brexit
>>
>>78810373
>UK: Hey EU, Just wanted to let you know that i'm giving you my two years notice.
>EU: YOU CAN'T QUIT! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE FIRED!
>>
>>78810717
Have fun getting cucked out of your potatoes by England again, Scotland.
>>
>>78810241

Hans Andersen was a Dane.

But still funny as fuck, nonetheless.
>>
>>78810302
They are never going to vote for independence nevermind the EU.
But if you tell yourself something enough I guess you will believe it but it doesn't make it so.
Support for it is falling through the floor my friend.
It's over, we won, Great Britain is free... All of it.
>>
>>78799889
Well leave it to these guys.
>>
>>78810580
It's a bitch fit. We're talking about nations here, not a couple who fucked the night before and now can't look each other in the eyes.

These things take times and can't just be done overnight.
>>
I wanna see the EU be like bitch no you aren't leaving and invade the UK. What if the two year clock is just so they can rearm and rebuild there army's.
>>
It makes sense for the leader of the in-campaign to not be the one leading Britain out of the EU, doesnt it? Why you cucks having a tissy fit over a few months?

This leaving process will take a MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS. You realize how complex it is to leave the EU, right? Not to mention how desperate Merkel will be to ensure we are still good to buy her shitty cars before we're gone.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 235x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 235x160
>>78799889
Yeah, like really chaps, man up and trigger that article 50! Sooner it's over the better.
>>
>>78810609
>Hurr durr why won`t they give us everything we want
It`s pretty simple: The brits already had quite a few privileges inside the union. Now that they are outside they will have to actually put something on the table for acess to the single market, least it will be seen by other countries as prove that you are actually in a better position outside of the union. So, Britain will have to make a deal that reflects the relative power of them compared to the EU, which won`t be nearly as advantagous as they wish.

But by all means, keep crying about them being treated like everyone else.
>>
>>78810927
if the eu tells u to fuck off, u fuck off

end of story

GLORIOUS EU
>>
>>78809455

Can't disagree with any of that. The UK needs root and branch reform and the shock of a potential Brexit might just force it.

That being said, i mo thuairm féin I think it's past time the UK broke up - especially if it's not going to federalise. A union of four countries wherein one country makes up 85% of the population isn't sustainable. That's just my personal view though.

>>78809914

>quoting out of context

Laughing at the stupidity of others isn't saltiness.

>>78810104

What was butthurt about that? I said the northern loyalists are welcome in my country if that's what they want. That's pretty much the opposite of butthurt.

>>78810338

>>The Americans
>You mean Hilldog and Obongo? kek

The sitting president of the US, indeed. Haven't heard Clinton say anything tbf.

>>78810365

>wait what, the UK was not part of the schengen?

Neither us nor the Brits are in Schengen because "islands are different" and we had our own Common Travel Area (which is about to disappear with Brexit).

>Then why in the everloving fuck is everyone screaming "muh travel" and 'muh work".

Because they're utterly deluded. It was a country-wide, decades long hysteria based on exactly fuckall.

>>78810455

Not according to your president.

>>78810687

Yes. We exited the bailout programme a few years ago and have been growing rapidly since.

Well, had* been growing rapidly since. This Brexit crap might send us back into recession.
>>
>>78810988

The EU is too big of a cuckhold paradise for that shit. And the largest military in NATO (that would be us) won't stand for it.
>>
>>78811014
I wouldn't trust the remain mob to have the UK's best interests at heart.
They would try and fuck us over by getting us in again through the back door.
>>
>>78811164
Common travel between IE and UK isn't going anywhere you fearmongering gobshite.
>>
File: 1465831162145(3).jpg (84 KB, 628x442) Image search: [Google]
1465831162145(3).jpg
84 KB, 628x442
>>78800413
how liberating
>>
>>78811164

> I said the northern loyalists are welcome in my country if that's what they want

You may be okay with it. But I doubt that Dublin is going to reverse a century worth of policy toward Northern Ireland.
>>
>>78804138
Ti aspettavi di meglio da un fottuto Burger King grasso e ignorante?
>>
File: Schaeuble_3227140b.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Schaeuble_3227140b.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>78799889
>Y...you leave until Tuesday or else
>STOP MAKING BILATERAL AGREEMENTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE IT IS UNFAIR
>I AM IN CHARGE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78811164
Oi! I got some potatoes
>>
>tfw the pro-eu mps will change the referendum-hurdle to 60% and demand a 2nd referendum

>http://www.dw.com/en/scotland-seeks-direct-eu-talks-after-brexit-vote-as-uk-petitioners-call-for-law-change/a-19356721?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf
>>
We are entitled to 2 years grace period to sort our shit out and negotiate terms via the very same legal framework they are trying to force us to adopt prematurely

They are being vindictive

Take note, fellow EU member states -- this is their mindset and gameplan
>>
>/pol/ gets things their way for once
>Turns out the guy they believed in was bluffing
>The plan is non-existant
>No matter what happens now they are going to end up worse in every sense.

Good fucking job retards.
>>
>>78811582

Not going to happen because of the issue of petition fraud.
>>
Brexit ain't happening bros. :(
>>
I'd like to see the UK get closer with Russia again, so we can revive the tradition of spitroasting Europe from both sides
>>
>>78811651
Fuck off Spain
>>
File: sc1.jpg (102 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
sc1.jpg
102 KB, 925x571
>all these keks and butthurt from the uk
this is like christmas
>>
>>78811647
>I don`t understand what people are talking about
Take note, that`s you average leaver.

Anyway, you currently are avoiding triggering article 50, only after which the 2 year period starts. Now kill yourself retard.
>>
File: 13345925892145.jpg (22 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
13345925892145.jpg
22 KB, 299x299
>>78808761
>british working-class scum
>hard work

Taking five days to paint one quarter of a bathroom wall may be 'hard work' where you come from. But not here.

Also I salivate at the thought of these proud anti-intellectuals coming face-to-face with a world in which workers rights are a distant memory.

"What? Your arm was torn off in the factory because I didn't want to spend the time and money on proper safety procedures? You're fired!"
>>
>>78811339

It breaks EU law and it's unlikely us or the Brits will be able to get an exception made for it. Once the Brits man up and follow through, the CTA is gone.

>>78811447

>But I doubt that Dublin is going to reverse a century worth of policy toward Northern Ireland.

What reversal? Our stance, per the Good Friday Agreement, is that they're welcome to join us if that's what they want. We changed our constitution and relinquished our claim to the north to ratify this agreement in 1998 with 94% support in a referendum.

As is usually the case with yanks lecturing people about their own countries, you're talking out your hoop m8.
>>
>>78811719
It´s become a worldwide known event.
If they don´t comply now, it will show the EU true nature, to all countries, to all media, to all celebrities, even to Trump
Civil war is inevitable.
>>
>>78805965
>full stop

Actually typing like a retard
>>
>>78811793
>avoiding
The leader of the in-campaign (David Cameron) is stepping down to a out-campaigner. This means that someone who wants to leave the EU will be the one negotiating the exit of Britain from the EU.

It isnt too hard to comprehend is it?
>>
>>78811768
holy shit if this actually happens, which with nigel farrage is actually plausible, the uk commits sudoku right there and then
>kicked out of nato
>double whammy no lube from eu and usa
>>
>>78811768
>we can revive the tradition of spitroasting Europe from both sides
What are you on about, you were in a global war with them for over a hundred years
A war that you keep fighting under your colony banner now
>>
>>78811768
>What was the Great Game
>What was 19th century espionage
>What was the Communist revolution
>What was the USSR
>What was the Cold War
>What was decades and decades of mistrust, semi-open mutual hatreds, the most radical and violent period of espionage in human history

>Thinking we can just discard this
>>
>>78811647
no its what your politicians promised.
cameron said he will invoke 50 immediately(like 3 days later or something).

keep in mind that a fast exit will also be good for UK.
as long as there is uncertainty about the position of UK in the european market, companies will not choose UK for their entry into the european market.
>>
>>78811885
>in the factory
what factory?

Almost all of our limited trade in manufacturing is with europe. I work as an engineer in a car factory that was explicitly set up in NE england for the EU market. Its going to close
>>
>>78799889

>STOP IMMIGRATION
>Guys, I didn't say that
>No seriously i didn't
>>
File: 14668365015220.png (52 KB, 591x630) Image search: [Google]
14668365015220.png
52 KB, 591x630
Can UK even trigger Article 50 right now? They don't have a PM right now.
>>
>>78812001

That's the term for a "period" this side of the Atlantic. You know, the small dot (".") that goes at the end of a sentence. Also used as a figure of speech to emphasise the exhaustiveness of the preceding statement.
>>
>>78811793
Even if I killed myself right now, the EU would still die faster, faggot.
>>
>>78811927

The Good Friday Agreement doesn't mean shit.

The fact is that during the fucking Troubles, you bastards didn't want a fucking thing to do with Northern Ireland. The various arms of the IRA shifted it's goals from reunification to establishing a separate Irish State from Eire.

We Americans know a hell of a lot more about foreign history than you give us credit for. Especially shit that America was involved in.
>>
>>78811775
All the butthurt is coming from dirt poor eastern countries like yours though...
>>
>>78808157
>I have literally never used a cheque* in my life.

are you literally a child?
>>
>>78812187
Dave is still PM lad. He just called an early election to find a replacement.
>>
>>78811947
I think he was refering to the british parliament
>>
>>78799889
British politicians are going to ignore the referendum.
>>
>>78799889
This is getting tiresome. Get going, UK.
>>
>>78812187
Dunno but brexiters sure are triggered
>>
File: uk 2017.jpg (269 KB, 700x622) Image search: [Google]
uk 2017.jpg
269 KB, 700x622
gentlemen and anglo-saxons - i present: the uk in 2017
>>
>>78811647
>We are entitled to 2 years grace period to sort our shit out and negotiate terms via the very same legal framework they are trying to force us to adopt prematurely

Who in the fuck cares you cockgobbling retard you are hurting yourself each second.

It's actually hilarious at this point, you are fucking your country over a literal meme and you don't seem to care about it one goddamned bit, because hey, as long as we piss the EU off, that's good.

You fuckers got a referendum, you agreed on the referendum, and then, after all of that, YOU TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO.

You literally agreed on NOTHING, pissed about half of your population while doing so and now you are shitting all around (on yourself way more than anyone else by the way), you are probably going to lose Scotland, you might lose Ireland, and you people actually seem ok with it as long as you piss the eu off.

You are a joke.

Fucking Basque Country and Catalonia had whole plans in case independence was possible and they didn't even hold real referendums.

Buffoons, the lot of you
>>
>>78812377

it isnt happening

nobody is going to trigger article 50 for the sake of a tiny majority in a referendum that if it were run again would be for remain
>>
>>78812250
Im just having a laugh at this whole fiasco
>>
File: brexit.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
brexit.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>78812334
Well, he already said, that he won't sign/trigger that infamous Article 50. Merkel & Co already said, that it must be triggered by Tuesday. What now?
>>
They're delaying because it hurts the EU.
>>
File: 12381209381092381.jpg (61 KB, 650x811) Image search: [Google]
12381209381092381.jpg
61 KB, 650x811
>>78812482

This referendum has shown the true nature of the left

no decency, no morals

truly despicable people
>>
>>78812492
Go take a siesta Spicoli, no one cares what fake ass counties that think they're countries like Basque and Catalonia are doing
>>
>>78799889
>UK buthurtt
EU leaders: get out get out get ooooouttttttrrrreeeeeeee....

Sure thing mate.
>>
File: 1459186433509.png (91 KB, 501x684) Image search: [Google]
1459186433509.png
91 KB, 501x684
>>78800413
>>
>>78812570

there is no timelimit on article 50

the referendum was not binding in any way - parliament can wait for however long it wants
>>
>>78812570
It wont be triggered and Merkel cant do anything about it. Referendums arent legally binding in the slightest possible sense.
>>
>>78811947
The only reason Brexit might not happen is because you retards got baited as fuck and Nigel himself doesn't even want it to happen.

EU wants you the fuck out, the ball ain't on their roof, this wouldn't mean a civil war, this would mean english right-wing going to absolute shit and nothing more after lying for years and fucking over the country in an incredibly ridiculous exercise of incompetence.
>>
>>78812543
>nobody is going to trigger article 50

in that case i really hope the EU is kicking UK out.
>>
>>78799889

>5pa1n
You still have to grow my fucking tomatoes for TWO FUCKING YEARS, Dago
>>
EU couldn't do that unless they were to invoke Article 7, at least from my understanding of the situation. Even so, Article 7, which allows the EU to suspend members. has never been invoked. So the UK can by all means stall.
>>
>>78812574
the longer you stay the more money you send to the EU. how is that hurting the EU?
>>
None of it really matters. The EU is rotting away slowly. In twenty years, there won't be a fucking EU to worry about leaving.
>>
>>78807724
>pole mad as fuck as there will be less money for him to take from the eu
>>
>>78812796
Who pays you?
>>
>>78812244

>The Good Friday Agreement doesn't mean shit.

It's held the peace in Northern Ireland for nearly 20 years. It marks the end of the Troubles. It's the reason the ECHR is integrated directly into both UK and Irish law. It's literally in our constitution!

You don't know what you're talking about.

>The fact is that during the fucking Troubles, you bastards didn't want a fucking thing to do with Northern Ireland. The various arms of the IRA shifted it's goals from reunification to establishing a separate Irish State from Eire.

Éire is the Irish name for Ireland. In English, it's just "Ireland". Going around using Éire misspelled makes you look like a bit of a tosser. It's a bit like referring to Spain as "Espana" or Germany as "Dutchland" while speaking English.

>you bastards didn't want a fucking thing to do with Northern Ireland.

Charles Haughey literally sold guns to the Provos and Garret Fitzgerald was instrumental to the Anglo-Irish agreement in the face of stiff resistance from Thatcher's government. Bertie Ahern, for all his faults, did a huge amount for the Good Friday Agreement.

You don't know what you're talking about.

>The various arms of the IRA

There are no various "arms" of the IRA. They're not linked, they split over ideological differences. Exactly none of them want to set up yet another country on this Ireland. All of them want a 32 county socialist republic, but disagree on the means.

>We Americans know a hell of a lot more about foreign history than you give us credit for. Especially shit that America was involved in.

No, evidently you don't.
>>
>>78812912
But I thought the UK were the ones receiving so much from the EU. Which is it, slav?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.