[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate the Polish? Is it because they are the only ethnic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 95640-004-B4507D62.jpg (48 KB, 550x357) Image search: [Google]
95640-004-B4507D62.jpg
48 KB, 550x357
Why do you hate the Polish? Is it because they are the only ethnic minority that isn't brown so you can get away with it? The Polish are based as fuck yet ever since you started the long road to uncuck yourselves you've been shitting on the Polish like you are better than them.

Protip: You're not.

t. Aryan American
>>
CUT MY SAUSAGE BITCH
>>
>>78799134
Nice proxy Wojtek.
>>
I may be wrong, but I think the Poles in Britain are like the Mexicans here.
They're taking the jobs the locals don't want,, but instead of a fuckton of niggers, they have a fuckton of white-trash living off the government.
>>
>>78799412
Ok well that's totally understandable then. Fucking beaners.
>>
>>78799412
So poles in states are like what, doublemexicans ? Seriously how the fuck are you coming up with this shit ? Have you ever seen polish art ? Did you know that Poland was a model country for many centuries in Europe, just because we are poor due to constant wars doesn't mean we are some kind of subhumans, no offence Pablo but Mexico is third world country.
>>
>>78800440
we'te white therefore it's not racist to shit on us.
also
poles are less agressive than mudshits/niggers and those faggots are not affraid of us.

it's laughable.

let us wait untill they wiill ve running from they're own country and then we would say FUCK OFF
>>
>>78799412
Americans do want those jobs, just not at Mexican wages. And they'd want them even more if you cut welfare.
>>
Because Jews.
>>
>>78800440
It's been a quarter century since communism, so why is Poland STILL a poverty wracked shithole?
>>
I'm polish, polish people are incredible. Kind, white, conservative, hard working people. The reason that they're seen as the Mexicans of Europe is because the zloty is shit. Even if you discredit me for bias, you can't give Poland shit because they're recovering from muh Soviet occupation and muh Holocaust. They never even play those cards very often. No excuses just unfortunately poor wonderful white people.
>>
>>78799134
>Why do you hate the Polish?
Just like people hate Pakis, Mexicans etc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.