[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So on the victimhood scale, who is the biggest victim group according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1465869941740.jpg (1 MB, 3213x3600) Image search: [Google]
1465869941740.jpg
1 MB, 3213x3600
So on the victimhood scale, who is the biggest victim group according to Social Justice Warriors: Blacks or Muslims?

OR is there a even higher group that I am just not thinking of?
>>
Jews obviously
>>
>>78786079

muh trans
>>
>>78786079
SLUT
>>
>>78786079
Damn son
>>
>>78786079
Is this Jizz Wizz the work Dan "Feed me Feet" Schneider?
>>
>>78786079
Its liberal Marxism, m8.
Think of it like an inverted hierarchy pyramid.
The more qualifiers you can define yourself under, the more unique you are and, therefore, the more oppressed.
>>
>>78786079
trans people seem to be the highest in the oppression hierarchy. i'm pretty sure muslims are higher than nigs, but i have no idea why.
>>
>>78786079
They would kill themselves trying to decide that.

It's actually amazing, you guys can try it as a social experiment.

In any situation where you're in a room with several SJW tumblr apes and they begin their privileged talk bullshit. All you have to do is ask
"So who is the least privileged?" And watch the shit storm.
>>
>>78786079
Bella Thorne, muh dick.

The only good thing on Screem remake.
>>
>>78786837
Scream
>>
>>78786079

>MFW oppression was historically a sign of weakness and made you a social outcast.

>MFFW oppression is the new social currency. Never was there more of an obvious reason that the pendulum is swinging back. Our culture has become so fucking weak and indulgent. People now think that redefining gender is some kind of new frontier. When its just teenagers looking for attention and trying to pretend they are special. Nobody cares about your fucking kike endorsed pronouns you fucking spoiled, delusional, fantasy fucks.
>>
>>78786570
Nope. Bella Thorne, ex-Disney girl.
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (37 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
37 KB, 600x619
>>78787346
>>
>>78786079
MOOSLUMS
>>
>>78787346
any non degenerate term a cis white male can use to increase his oppression rating?

saying your Muslim seems to be the current trend.
>>
>>78786079
They're stackable. Just add the worst of everything and you get Supervictim.
>>
>>78788066

>non degenerate
>muslim
>>
>>78788066
I for one pretend to be Jewish, both religiously and ethnically, then attack the SJW for antisemitism.
>>
crescent moon and star?
>>
>>78788521

Noice
>>
>>78788066

See we don't want to increase our oppression rating.

Look at the terminology used here versus some oppression sanctuary like tumblr or reddit.

We just want to call bullshit, get keks, and get on with our fucking lives. We aren't looking to define ourselves through how oppressed we are and what we fuck.
>>
>>78786297
>Muh palestine
definitly not Jews
>>
>>78788521
>thinking SJWs have any problems with anti-semitism
>>
>>78786079
Black Muslim trans person in a wheelchair
>>
>>78786079
Trans-black, fat, gay, down-syndromed Muslim woman with "anxiety"
>>
>>78786079
I wanna fuck her till I pass out desu
>>
Jewish transgender blacks
>>
>>78786297
the golem has turned on its master, bright days ahead

http://www.dailystormer.com/new-best-thing-yet-the-holocaust-is-white-privilege/
>>
>>78786079
A mentaly and physically retarded, transsexual, gender fluid, black, half Jewish, half Muslim, midget with AIDS and cancer, is probably the highest on the victim scale.
>>
>>78786079
They literally have classes in universities called "intersectional" feminism. They try to rank hyper specific identified in their victim hierarchies
>>
>>78786079

muh DIK
>>
>>78786079
I know those are fakes but I would still tittyfuck her.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.