[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish immigration causes the break-up of the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: trtr.jpg (38 KB, 233x423) Image search: [Google]
trtr.jpg
38 KB, 233x423
Polish resistance to Germany causes WW2

Partitions of Poland-Lithuania cause WW1

What happens next?
>>
just stay inside your homes for everyone's benfit
>>
>>78786051
>Another day
>another butthurt Polish about WW2
>>
>>78786419
>butthurt

?
>>
Some serbs shoot and kill Merkel and Junkman
>>
So I work at a low-wage place with lots of Poles and lots of young Brits.

Friday:
All of the young Brits were telling the Poles how bad it was that racism won.
I was thinking: "Do these Brits even know that the Poles have elected a rightwing government who have refused to take a single refugee? Do they know that the EU is literally thinking about triggering article 7 of the Lisbon treaty to suspend Poland's membership because the government is so rightwing?"
>>
>>78786781
No. Liberal remainers have no idea about Poland and how it's basically nazi as fuck. I'm a 3rd gen polish immigrant, me and my dad voted out. My friend from school talked on Facebook how it's a shame were out because of people who don't want to live next to those with polish last names. I have a polish last name and I told him how much of a cunt he was.
>>
>>78786781
>refugee
You mean those migrants in Germany

And btw, Poland had (still has) refugees from Syria, but most of them went to Germany straightaway
>>
>>78787024
Lel, I am a descendent of Slavs myself. Bulgarian father, in my own case.
I enjoyed being a rare Bulgarian in England; sad that way more have now come and I'll be less unique.

>>78787511
As far as I know the current Polish policy is to not accept any refugees, notwithstanding those who arrived prior to this new policy. This policy has been in place for a few months now, and hasn't been changed.
>>
>>78787745
>is to not accept any refugees
It's against the EU quota system. Every country is obligated to accept refugees by the international law
>>
>>78787745
>As far as I know the current Polish policy is to not accept any refugees
Yeah, from the EU mandated reallocations.
>>
>>78786165
offer us money for it, or give us some money for removing kebab
>>
>>78787745
>>78787024
Is there anyone left in Britain who is actually british?
>>
>>78793427
no
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.