[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just a coincidence, lads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: niggerfarage.png (507 KB, 720x584) Image search: [Google]
niggerfarage.png
507 KB, 720x584
It's just a coincidence, lads.
>>
>"Yeah i did broke your car, but let's be honest that would have eventually happen in a distant futur, so in fact i'm doing you a favor and you should thank me

Niggel Farage's chav-tier logic
>>
>>78782625
He has to say that. Because if there is a recession (not sure if there will be one), then people will ask him "why is there a recession" and better to tell them already now it has nothing to do with Brexit.
>>
>>78782625
top kek
>>
>>78784718
there is a decline in the global economy you faggot. all last year americas gdp growth was shit same with the only quarter listed so far for this year

south america is on the ropes .the only real growth in india came from their government buying toilets and in europe anti rock throwing laws will prevent refugees from contributing to growth

the UK was going to face a decrease of about 3 - 5 % in growth regardless of some faggots having to go home
>>
>>78782625
EU shills out in full force still I see
>>
>>78784976
Oh God here it comes.

You people will gladly eat shit from the right salesman.
>>
>>78782625
Because the welfare state still exists.
>>
>>78784976
>anti-rock throwing laws prevented immigrations from contributing
>>
I'm moving to Canada ASAP.

I ordered a burka and hijab this morning from amazon to make sure they let me in and stay.
>>
>>78786254
We're full
>>
>>78782625
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/12065157/Pound-is-most-overvalued-currency-in-the-world-analysts-claim.html
>26 Dec 2015
>It believes the pound could fall as low as $1.27 next year and $1.15 in 2017 from about $1.485 today
whoops, the remain propaganda got all wet again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.