[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO How does it feel that this is how the civilized world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: polbtfo.png (78 KB, 708x1147) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
78 KB, 708x1147
/POL/ BTFO
How does it feel that this is how the civilized world sees your inane blabbering?
>>
If cucking is civilised why does it always involve an african?
/civilised world/ BTFO. How will they ever recover?
>>
>>78775428

>he could have married a woman who already had a child from a previous marriage.
>But knowing 4chan, he is still probably a cuck

That's literally the definition of a cuck. Jesus Christ. He's raising a kid that's not his, how hard is this concept to grasp?
>>
>>78775832
that's it
I am #uncivilized now
>>
>>78775841
A cuckold is literally just someone who's spouse cheats on him. Being cuckolded just means being cheated on.

How fucking hard of a concept, Sven?
Apparently a very fucking hard one since you and your cuck nation can't understand it.
>>
>>78776183

>from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest)

You don't understand the word literally I guess.
>>
the cuckold meme was literally made by shit skins though

no doubt 4chan is insecure as fuck. but that particular meme was created by insecure black people taking their personal angst out on insecure /pol/acks
>>
>>78776183
and "cool" means to be literally cold
and every person you call a faggot actually has sex with other men
because slang does not exist and words are singular entities that do not change prior to cultural circumstances and top banter
>>
>>78776183
He's thinking of the concept of cuckold where the beta male spends his resources on the upbringing of a child that his not genetically his.

It comes from the cuckoo bird, that places his eggs in other birds' nests that end up raising the cuckoo and sometimes end up being killed by the very same cuckoo when he grows.

It's actually pretty horrific if you ever see the footage. Not even joking.

But yeah... cuckold can also be a dude whose wife cheats on him. People define language, not just the dictionary.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM
>>
>>78775428
What happened to my secret club..?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.