[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ Here is a very basic infograph based on data collected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Petitions.png (259 KB, 1192x3160) Image search: [Google]
Petitions.png
259 KB, 1192x3160
Well /pol/ Here is a very basic infograph based on data collected from the .json files. Feel free to edit my shitty job. all the data is there in the archives. Use it to create liberal tears.

Discord app guys still around?
>>
You know that it's Putin doing this right?
>>
>>78774061
who cares. It does not matter anyway there isnt going to be a second vote, this is just for the tears of the SJW's who have so much hope in this.
>>
>>78773962
its obvious that the non-uk votes are mostly from /pol/. the jump in uk votes was because uk votes are not shown real-time. the only votes that count are votes by constituency, not country.

take a look in
>>78769010
>>78768890
>>
File: Petitions.png (299 KB, 1192x3160) Image search: [Google]
Petitions.png
299 KB, 1192x3160
>>78773962
THAT ONE CONTAINS TYPO USE THIS.
>>
>>78773962

Here are my replies to your infograph. You're getting the data from the wrong set of data in the JSON file.

>>78770256
>>78770407
>>78771113
>>78773002

You have to get the GB's result from Signatures By Constituency and not from
Signatures By Country as those are not updated in realtime.
>>
>>78774272
oh maan I really CBA with putting any more time in.
>>
Most of the troll tampering was /pol/

Also why does nobody post time zones? If that huge jump in UK votes happened around 22:00 BST then it was this guy

https://github.com/alphagov/e-petitions/issues/483
>>
>>78774272
Still only one of the graphs are off rest are still valid, Ill have to edit it to be more fitting.

How the hell do I get a constituency total?
>>
>>78774723

By adding the 651 "signature_count" from the "signatures_by_constituency" in the JSON.

Or you could convert it into a spreadsheet.
>>
They already had a massive number of non-UK votes before pol got involved.
>>
Can some one summarise the situation for us plebs who don't know jack shit about computers and coding please. Is the petition being hacked with false votes from outside the country?
>>
>>78776675
>>78776650
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.