[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(I'm from the US and I realize my flag is Bulgarian right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436014209419.jpg (367 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1436014209419.jpg
367 KB, 1366x768
(I'm from the US and I realize my flag is Bulgarian right now, I'm here for work)

I am so lost guys. When I was growing up I always told myself that Sweden/Norway would always be an option for me. My great grandmother's side of the family came to the US from there on a boat. With the way the US is going I always thought that Sweden or some other Scandinavian country could be like the last bastion of a normal life away from race politics and all the racial tension and friction you have in the US. I think deep down we all instinctively want to be around 'our own'. There's nothing wrong with this of course unless you're white.

Now with all the immigrants/refugees from the middle east and Africa piggybacking off the welfare of countries like Sweden and Germany I wonder if that's somewhere I would want to make my life anymore.

Can anyone tell me where in the world I can go that I can be around mostly white people, somewhere safe, that I could raise kids with a good economy and a good future for them maybe. Somewhere I'd be able to own guns and have a house and have a little bit of land. I always thought there might be places like that still left in the midwest for me to go to... I've even thought of forcing myself to like country music just so I could meet a cute religious country girl at a concert or something (I've had friends who did this and are super happy with their life now).

Please help. Also if you're from Sweden or Norway or any of the other scandinavian countries like this and can provide any insight that would be very much appreciated
>>
>>78772451
We don't want you, bulgarian filth
>>
>>78772451
I heard Argentina is a nice white country.
>>
>>78772451

My greatest dream would be to one day purchase a nice sized island and make it Whites only. Build infrastructure and buildings up and eventually colonize Africa after all the niggers have left to Europe. Any niggers still in Africa would be offered to be shipped for free to Israel or Europe seeing as we won't have any weflare
>>
>>78772657
They would just force their way in and make you a pariah.
>>
File: 1464276540010.jpg (449 KB, 2048x1154) Image search: [Google]
1464276540010.jpg
449 KB, 2048x1154
>>78772451
Here is the thing, Sweden used to be the last bastion for white people.
Even after following the defeat of Nazi-Germany in 1945 Sweden still mainted our eugenics programme all the way until 1979 with sterlizations of degenerates.
This used to be the white mans dream.
But the last maybe 30 years have been the beggining of the end of this.
Today our former glory overshadows big parts of our nation which makes alot of foreign people think that our welfare state still is intact and everything is nice and prosperous here.
The truth is that our system is under massive pressure, Our elderly are literally dying due to budget cuts.
We are dropping faster than any other OECD country in education, Our military went from a top 5-7 ranked in the cold war to being a top 25-30 today.
Everything is falling apart.

However if you decide to move somewhere simular to Sweden but with less of the bullshit we have to deal with today i would say Switzerland is what is the closest or Finland.
Alternativly the Swedish countryside.
All of Europe is fucked and the same goes for the US/Canada.
>>
>>78773020

By that time we'd have a nuke and an army. Let the army deal with niggers as they see fit who are trying to invade. Make a threat that if any Western country invades, we nuke Israel. Even if they do invade and we go down, we take Schlomo down with us too.
>>
>>78773466
Stop it, the last thing we need are more non-Nordics in our countries. They are not like us, they don't look like us they don't share history with us. They have absolutely no right to live in our homeland or destroy our people and culture.
>>
>>78772451
Just come here and avoid cities. Go to lapland or whatever and live with the reindeers. You might see occasional nigger every now and then, but they behave a little better here.
>>
>>78773793
I'm not saying he should move here, If he want to move somewhere i told him Switzerland is a much better choice than the Nordic countries.
>>
>>78773891
dont please

i plan on vacationing in Switzerland soon

I WAS PLANNING on visiting Sweden but you guys REALLY FUCKED it up; dont fuck up Switzerland
>>
>>78774004
>I WAS PLANNING on visiting Sweden but you guys REALLY FUCKED it up
Where have you been the last 30 years?
We've been fucking Sweden up for the last 30 years, You could not have possibly missed that before?
>>
>>78772451
Iceland, Switzerland, the Faroe Islands.
That's about it.
>>
There's places in the US like in Nebraska, Montana and Alaska where there are populations around .1 /sq mile. You can live in those places and not have to see a minority and everybody near you will be white. Most of the population in those places will be in a small town. Then there's rural Maine where the whole state is 95% white. You go to the rural parts of Maine and there won't be any non whites.

>>78773793
>>78773891
This. Ethnic purity has to be maintained. Everybody should stay in their own nations.
>>
>>78772451
OH shit, that's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>78776127
>This. Ethnic purity has to be maintained. Everybody should stay in their own nations.

Definantly, He can visit us as a tourist but living here would be a social nightmare for him.
We have the Soviet keep to yourself mentality which alone is enough for the majority of Americans to not even consider moving here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.