[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Own medium size company that makes a few niche food products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13
File: ultrararepepe.jpg (153 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
ultrararepepe.jpg
153 KB, 563x750
>Local stores picked my company up throughout most of Florida
>Walmart and Winn Dixie make a deal with me (separately) and orders a shit ton of the product so I have to expand
>Once I have the new infrastructure they start pressuring me to cut costs in half
>Publix is implying and Walmart is straight up telling me to hire people on work visas to get the costs down
>Trying to run a fair company, staff is very loyal and hard working. I already don't pay them enough

Even if I hire a bunch of green cards my costs are still going to be to high for Walmart. What do I do /pol/? I wanna be a good American and hire my neighbors but now that I am in so deep I cant lose the business and cover the cost of my warehouse and production line.

What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>78770120
Sell the company and run for the hills
>>
>>78770225
That would basically destroy the lives of my 22 workers and I would have to find a new career.
>>
do what donald trump did

play the game.

once you get to the top, fix it.
>>
File: 1456628452721.jpg (44 KB, 495x358) Image search: [Google]
1456628452721.jpg
44 KB, 495x358
Fuck the people who made your company over and rationalize to yourself that globalization is a good thing and how everybody who doesn't agree is a racist.

OR

Tell the Trump campaign....he'd love that.
>>
File: sauces-620x359.png (255 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
sauces-620x359.png
255 KB, 620x359
jack, is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHTDpOOOY4
>>
>>78770322
smart post
>>
What happens if you don't fire them?
>>
buy robots
>>
>>78770362
Haha no but good guess.

I am not gonna mention my company because 4chan would think I am shilling my product and Walmart would get super salty with me for telling on them.
>>
>>78770462
Walmart is threatening to pull my product, Winn dixie just keeps ranting about their new pricing anitative, and Publix has been the easiest to negotiate about it.

Walmart is really the behemoth of my sales though.
>>
>>78770478
can you give a hint
is it a tasty snack, or some sort of handy doodad
>>
>>78770588
So if you lose Wallmart you go bankrupt? Then you have no option
>>
>>78770120
REPORT THIS TO MR TRUMP

HE WILL SAVE YOU
>>
>>78770322
I doubt im gonna get to the top of the retail/grocery business.

>>78770361
I do plan on voting for Trump (as do most other business owners I know). He really seems like the best chance at making it a bit easier on us.
>>
>>78770478
Hire me to do your EDI. I can help bring the cost down and keep neighbors working for you
>>
>>78770588
>pricing anitative
>anitative

You're illiterate, so your story is all the more plausible.
>>
>>78770627
disregard the question i'm retarded

what type of niche food product?
>>
>>78770288
think of it like this: if you don't cut costs, those companies will stop buying your product. your company will close down.

you either benefit from the ship sinking or you sink with it.

you tried, but you didn't realize that there are forces much stronger than you. you're still a good man.
>>
>>78770627
Food products.

>>78770639
If I lose Walmart alone I can hold on for a few years and try to make it viable again (I have some money saved up).
>>
>>78770120
I live in Florida. What is it that you make?
>>
>>78770881
trying again might work, but it's most likely going to be much easier to just sell it and start something else up
>>
>>78770732
I can't tell you that much, Walmart would really fuck me if 4chan did its thing. Which is also why I can't go to Trump. Legally they could fuck me.

>>78770728
Hey, I do live in the south.
>>
>>78770952
I dont want to be one of those people thats half a million in debt because they can't let go of their company but I think I might try to step up my advertising game and see if that works.

I was thinking about advertising that all our products are made from American produce by American workers.
>>
>>78770881
Looks like it's option 2 then.

Do you know what diversification is? It's not putting all your eggs in one basket.

Do you know how to reduce your risk of going out of business? Diversification.

Walmart will fuck you in the ass. It's time to review your business plan and decide how much you need to rely on ANY one single buyer.
>>
>>78770120
A.Take it to the news/Trump; Risk alienating potential buyers, but gain a chance to shame both companies for pressuring you to cut American jobs

B. Sell your business, and accept that more powerful forces are now killing you. Get out like a bandit. Workforce probably fucked. You have no job

C. Betray your workforce and sell out to stay in business. You have a job for now. Faggot.

D. Refuse and go out of business.
>>
File: winnie-the-poo-for-on-my-shop.gif (74 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
winnie-the-poo-for-on-my-shop.gif
74 KB, 1000x707
Also alot of people think companies are heartless monsters but I hope you guys never know the feel of knowing your workers deserve better but being unable to pay them what they are worth.

Maybe I am not cut out to be the boss.
>>
Its the amount that walmart orders that fucked me over.

I had to expand my entire company to keep up with their demand. If I had known better I would have never sold my product with them at all until I got to that level naturally.
>>
File: 1445429198650.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1445429198650.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>78771172
A and D are not very good.

B is viable if you can find a buyer and don't care about your business anymore.

C is viable but obviously not the road you want to go down otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

If you legit have enough money to survive without Walmart, I would suggest using that to start finding new buyers.

NEVER make your company solely reliable on one buyer. That is how you get ass fucked.
>>
>>78771440
The problem is Florida is kind of a deadzone other then Walmart, Publix, and Dixie.
>>
>>78771016
Do you need any food or product photography? I would be willing to do you a freebie. I've got my stuff used all over the world, even Wal-Mart and Kroger have used a number of my photos.

Pic related
>>
>>78771134
You sell or bankrupt clearly. You have 3 years to claim losses. That's why most Businesses go under rebrand recycle names every couple years.
>>
>>78770120

Take it to the news. Will shame the big corps and also get yourself a hell of a lot of supporters and new customers from across the political spectrum. Shit like this will appeal/outrage equally to BernieBros and Trumpkins as well as Normie 'Middle America'.
>>
>>78771529
No but thank you!

I get great deals because I have a few friends in the business already from when I thought I was going to be a graphic designer.
>>
>>78771615
I really can't without getting ass exploded by Walmart.

Every product you see at walmart with the exception of the all stars like Lays or Coke goes through this at Walmart. I guess its conform or die until the laws change.
>>
>>78771615
You realize this is south Florida. You don't want to risk alination of latins.
>>
>>78771134
throwing good money and time after bad money and time
>>
>>78771851
I do have quite a few Cuban and Mexican workers who are full legal citizens so I doubt that would stick.
>>
>>78771935
fuck that hire white men and save your company
>>
>>78771935

Oh you mean token uncle toms? That will pan out well in little Havana and Haiti.

Windixie had a fucking live rooster running around and birds inside last I was there. Good luck.
>>
You need Lean Six Sigma process improvement, you likely have a lot of waste in the way you operate and eliminating that can drive down costs.
>>
tell walmart you didn't get the memo please re transmit, do this for thirty years, retire-profit.
>>
>>78771935
Unless your workforce 90% Spanish you don't even belong in Miami and hire against demographics you racist!!!!
>>
>>78770361
>Implying Trump isn't in favor of mega corporations fucking over suppliers.
t. Crocodile Dundee
Fuck off and go talk about emu politics or whatever the fuck you do in your shit hole country.
>>
>>78770120
>making deals with walmart
>>
>>78772356
>Selling food products
>Ignoring the biggest of the three grocery chains in your area.
>>
>>78770120
What happens if u dont cut costs in half, the deal is off?
>>
>>78771521
out of state?
>>
File: 1466778441679s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1466778441679s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
>>78771615
I don't shaming Walmart is going to get you anywhere. Whatever feeling of satisfaction you get 'sticking it to them' is counter-balanced by your lack of future in that industry.
>>
>>78770120
>>Once I have the new infrastructure they start pressuring me to cut costs in half
Tell them to go fuck themselves; your product takes a certain amount of labor and you're not willing to compromise quality.
>>
>>78772422
How niche is the product? You realize that Miami wasn't part of the industrial revolution for a reason?
>>
>>78770120
Start selling at higher end stores. Your product probably is for a higher tier of customer by the sound of it.

Quality over quantity.
>>
>>78770120
Signing contracts with big companies is usually a mistake. They push you super hard and then when they are your only client,they push you even harder to the point of bankruptcy and then buy the company for peanuts. You fucked up.
>>
>>78772575
I am not located in Miami and the products are very popular because it does not really have any alternatives (which has been my biggest bargaining chip so far)
>>
>>78772692
No matter what happens I am bailing before bankruptcy. I promised myself that.
>>
>>78770120
Fuck Walmart, they are rats. However they are rats with money. You need to also consider the legal ramifications. I'm not sure about your laws,but what you are doing might be illegal. And if not, the pressure will keep pilling up anyway, and you may end up hiring straight out illegals. Needless to say that if you get caught, you are fucked.
Plus there is a moral cost. If you want to keep your morals, you will have to come to terms with the fact that they won't win you any favors in the business world. In my limited experience, the only bottom line benefit staying moral has for you is the potential in advertising, by which I mean you can use your standing as a oral person to attract positive attention from the public.
>>
>>78770120

>What do I do /pol/?

Put this on your facebook: Walmart is straight up telling me to hire people on work visas to get the costs down

Do you have emails, or recorded calls of WalMart telling you to do this?

Get a shit ton of free publicity and kill WalMart at the same time
>>
>>78772919
>what is libel and slander

It would be best to record a phonecall and disguise everything that can be linked back to you
>>
>>78772913
Seriously you could likely find ways to boost your quality/yields and reduce labor with lean. If you want some advice let me know. [email protected]
>>
>>78772919
It would ruin me legally. Their is no way I could keep up with walmarts lawyers.
>>
>>78772531

THIS OP, DO THIS
>>
This is what kills 90% of all businesses. Getting greedy. You saw a chance to expand and jumped on it without a second thought. You over stretched and now you're going to reap the rewards.

If you'd have stayed within your means and kept supplying local stores, you would have been fine.
>>
>>78770120
Have you explained to your workers? Maybe they will take wage cuts for now until you're bigger? I'd go public with this one, expose what's happening to America. Can't you sell under your own name on sites like Amazon so you don't rely so much on Walmart?
>>
>>78772845
Move your business to Cali and market it to local hipsters and liberals, I have a hunch that your product is something they would literally beg you to take their money for.
>>
>>78773018
I have been through this with a few people from walmart already. I pretty much took all the advise other then what I questioned morally.
>>
>>78773025

They are bullying you into a deal that benefits them, with no care for what happens to your company, fuck them, do it, make a gofundme,

Or tell them to go fuck themselves the price is the price.
>>
>>78772913
My father almost felt for something similar. Dont trust big supermarkets,ket alone let them to monopolize your production. Is better to produce littke and have a big variety of clients than producing a lot for one client. Walmart is going to push your shit,when they buy 75% of your product. Dont fall for their games,they probably just want to push your shit out and buy your company when they are almost your only client.
>>
>>78772913
I don't know how your company operates but could you do what they say, use green card labour for the production process to secure that supply deal with Wal-Mart. Then you can hire back on Americans to do the high value added jobs like marketing, distribution, web design, accounting, etc. I have no idea what your margins are but isn't this how the future is supposed to work?
>>
How much money do you would need to cover up?
>>
>>78772615

Sell the whole shitshow to whole foods and start a new company where companies can afford to operate. Fuck just my monthly toll bill is over 400 a month and I'm not a daily driver. Don't even ask about rent. David Bekham building his stadium changed things quick in south and little Haiti is new wynwood. Go high brow whole foods or get into mom and pop markets (the ones most using there anyways) by solicitation and hustle. Sounds you you a sell out so sell out or hustle harder. You def in the wrong zone to go Trump kek
>>
>>78771334
So hire them temporarily, they are asking for half but will accept a third price drop if you also increase the quality of ingredients, just separate the class of workers (separate warehouse what have you) as best you can from finding out about each other until you can get out of the strong influence of the monopoly and bring back the locals.
>>
>>78770120
You give me some money and be my sugar daddy
>>
>>78773118
Have you had someone inside your production facility that truly understands Lean and has examined your own? I highly doubt that there isn't room for improvement.
>>
>>78773084
We have had a heart to heart about this in the past. They already took a hit when they lost dental, got a shittier insurance plan, some people went down to part time, and no one is gonna get a raise until this settles. If I gave them a pay cut their is really no benefit to working for me over Walmart themselves.

>>78773092
Alot of my fanbase is already hipsters lol. Florida has tons
>>
>>78770588

Be content functioning at the scale you do and ignore them.

It's not as though they're going to pass the savings you generate by cutting cost on to the customer.

They can try to find another product to replace you, but if you have a solid customer base they'll find you. "Yeah. I'll try Walmart. But, y'know how it is sometimes. Drop me? Well, that's a shame. Guess my customers will just have to find me exclusively at Publix. I'll let them know. Heck, I may put the content of this email right on the label. Where? I dunno. Right under a little American flag I guess."

You could turn this into a marketing coup...
>>
>>78773165
Walmart bullshit too if its niche. You don't want Walmart food. Gross. Versache doesn't sell in Walmart because his products are worth more as a quality brand. You prolly shooting your brand in the foot by being there.
>>
>>78773092
>Move your business to Cali
There is some retarded advice in this thread, but yours takes the cake. Cali is filled with retarded kids who are poor because they only buy brand-name shit. Their version of "indie" is "riot games is an indie game developer who makes this little-known game called league of legends" and "I love farmers markets. Whole foods is one of my favorites, but trader joe's is good too." Florida is honestly the best place for starting companies to take off, because there's a ton of rich retired old people who will buy anything as long as you convince them it is the best.
>>
>>78773309
The scale I am at requires their business

I just wish I was in a better position, but its not like I have had any experience owning a company before this.
>>
I will say, it seems like everyone tries to cut too many corners, than there product is shit and I never buy it again. ham,blue bell trying to be good humor-their shit I've tried them. million others.
>>
>>78773515
Then you a cuck and listen to your bull boss
>>
>>78770120
Simple do everything they ask and record everything they say/ write to you. Release a book about how Walmart and publix are shitting on the American Dream by hiring poor fags.
>>
>>78773465
I agree with finding clients out of state, California might not be the best idea so maybe have a look at getting some in Georgia
>>
>>78770120
Tell them to fuck off, and raise the price
>>
>>78773515
>The scale I am at requires their business

fuck Walmart, pick up 5 more smaller clients to justify the infrastructure.

Try getting in conveience stores, gas stations, bodegas, mom'n'pops
>>
>>78773622
This isn't new, everyone knows that Walmart fucks their suppliers up the ass with giant unlubed dildos and every time someone tries to sue for analysis damages Walmart just looks at the judge and says "I told him to loosen up but he still clenched" and you end up having to pay them because it turns out Walmart fucking wrote the law and sent it to senators to get it signed.
>>
>>78773278
>Alot of my fanbase is already hipsters lol. Florida has tons
So as some other anons suggested, go independent. Gradually. Do mail order, either yourself of via Amazon. If you do Fulfilled by Amazon they take a bigger cut but your headache about logistics is reduced to a minimum. Or have your own hip online store. Try and sell the hipsters on shit like monthly subscription boxes, they seem to love that shit.

And why do you even sell to Walmart if your product is attractive to hipsters? No self-respecting hipster shops at Walmart.

That'd be $100 for my consultation services, Godspeed anon.
>>
Have you tried in selling your product to small stores? Or even open a dtores yourself,if you think that the product really has a client base. Just dont let a company to own most of your production. America is huge,I am sure that you will find lots of people interested in your brand.
>>
>>78773465
That's not factual at all. I see why you failing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/media/want-to-start-a-new-business-the-10-best-and-worst-states-for-entrepreneurs/
>>
>>78771615
it will also get him blacklisted you dumbass
>>
this

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/2013/08/review-good-humor-chocolate-eclair-bar.html

is not this

https://www.bluebunny.com/flavor/chocolate-eclair-ice-cream-bar
>>
This entire thing seems made up and retardedly delivered.

The fact that you faggots are falling for this just makes me realize what faggots you are.
>>
>>78773878

This too. Start selling online, look at Blue Apron, they literally ship you ingredients and instructions to make meals
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 410x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 410x275
>>78770120
Fire human resources
Make supply chain more efficient
Use commissions like a get rich quick scheme
They sell your product
>Put freebies in said product
>Change package to be smaller
>Pack more in truck (cheaper)
>File taxes via Hong Kong limited company
>Don't hire for diversity
>Make company all white believe me
>company cohesion and productivity will skyrocket
>Don't hire for diversity sakes

T. Grandfather was billionaire via icecream but lost it all in gambling
>>
>>78773878
>And why do you even sell to Walmart if your product is attractive to hipsters? No self-respecting hipster shops at Walmart.
He's probably targeting collgene students in Tampa-Orlando. You know, the hipsters who go to colleges surrounded by Walmart, because Walmart bought every mom and pop store around campuses and turned them into Neighborhood Markets.
>>
>>78774001
Yeah I'm feeling it's a kid b8 myself now. How the fuck you can operate in south Florida and claim it to be best place to start a buisness is asinine. It's a fucking loony bin.
>>
>>78770120
Document everything, then sell your company, then send the information to:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Tell them what it's about. They will love it.
>>
Talk to the major convenience stores around you and push your product through there.
>>
>>78774001
eh, I got time to kill, I'll play along with anything you come up with.
>>
>>78771529

funny thing about kroger,
they upgraded their entire production. probably the most massive overhaul i can think of with any food industry. all of their products are top quality (at least here in CA) and their generic brand is better than most brand names now.
and the cost is lower

amazing products, kroger is my favorite brand

another thing i noticed is during their overhaul they seem to comply with new and upcomming chemical laws which are going to ban many toxic substances. it seems kroger has planned far ahead for this. which makes me really think this type of efficiency and scale can only come from a government entity

but anyhow, ralphs and kroger are my favorite places to shop
i just love high quality products for a cheap prices, especially when the quality is higher than brand name stuff. it makes me feel like a total jew, its a special feeling that i love

i also recently purchased some ancient roman currency, i got just the right coin for my budget that im really happy with
>>
>>78770120
This is the problem Trump wants to address.
You really can't get anywhere unless you play the game, and the game isn't good for Americans.
>>
>>78772531
>>78773044
You guys are pretty naive if you think OP is in ant position to tell Wal-mart to fuck off. Their modus operandi is to literally come in and tell you that they have an opening for x product at y price point and if you can't deliver than they will find someone else who will. Their scale is so enormous that by not bending over backwards for them you completely fuck yourself because a competitor will and that competitor will blow you the fuck out very rapidly afterwards.
>>
Kickstarter campaign.

AMERICAN FOOD MADE BY AMERICANS

tell Reddot what evil Walmart did to you. They lured you in then tried to fuck you. Reddot loves helping companies out. Youll probably have a bunch of those faggots ordering your food
>>
>>78774237
don't spoil our fun with the truth, anon.
>>
>>78774001
>retarded manchildren playing pretend on a Bengali straw basket weaving forum

Color me shocked
>>
>>78774237
If you belive passionately enough in your product and brand you cuck for no one. He should sell because he is fucked either way. First time entrapnural doesn't fare well cept in Hollywood.
>>
>>78774372
we know wall mart rules all. You see those quadruple 7's. a ka ka ka.
>>
>>78772218
Perhaps not this, but how smooth do you run your operations? Have anyone looked through your processes? Perhaps there is an opportunity to cut some costs somewhere.
>>
Rebrand and call it TRUMP SAUCE. Will sell well for another year.
>>
>>78770288
>and I would have to find a new career.
He said sell the company, not give it away.
>>
>>78774237

>Make lowest possible bid, Walmart says no you can do cheaper
>someone else makes a lower bid, gonnna sell at a loss and make it up on volume.
>Walmart goes with them till they go bankrupt, comes back to me, but I'm bankrupt too.
>New players enter the game

The only way to win is to not sell to Walmart unless you can make a profit, and never borrow to expand for Walmart unless you have an irrevocable guarantee you could take to court.
>>
>>78774716
maybe you give workers a little from the sell. Not too much,but some?
>>
>>78773015
It's illegal to record phone calls without consent let alone publish them.
>>
>>78774171
i-is this what I think it is? Does Kroger hire people to shill on fucking /pol/?
>>
>>78774879
>he doesn't study law

Pleb. Most states only require 1 party to consent (I.e you)
>>
>>78774812
Fuck that. They'll find other jobs. Just sell and disappear.
>>
>>78774991
>>>78774879
>>he doesn't study law
>Pleb. Most states only require 1 party to consent (I.e you)

Unfortunately the pleb is right. Florida is two-party consent.
>>
None of this shit is real. He would of already said he signed confidentiality agreements that prohibit this conversation even. Op lies like a rug while larping at odd hours. As if it isn't archived here for shits sake kek

>ruse cruise
>>
>>78771134
Cover your product packaging in American flags and MADE IN AMERICA stickers. Especially with you being in the South and with the election going on, that could really boost sales
>>
>>78775064
I know my shit :^)
>>
Easy.

Don't cut costs.

Find new clients in other states.

If you developed a dependency, dissolve it as quickly as possible by "asking" for more time.

If you're local, stay local.
>>
>>78770120
HIRE SOME ILLEGAL BEANMEN UNDER THE TABLE

QUICK WHILE CASH IS STILL LEGAL

NO TAXES PLUS YOU CAN PAY THEM 1 TACO A DAY, AND YOU PRACTICALLY OWN THEM CUS YOU CAN CALL LA MIGRA ON EM IF THEY STEP OUT OF LINE

IF THERES AN AMNESTY IT KILLS THE WHOLE BENEFIT OF ILLEGALS

NOBODY WILL PAY REAL PEOPLE RATES TO BEANPEOPLE, REALLY BAD IDEA
>>
>>78775179
a gay pride flag could also work
>>
>>78775144
I already said I would get fucked if walmart found out about this which is why I have not told anyone what my products are.
>>
>>78775343
Looks like you're fucked either way you choose. Tell us and we may actually be able to offer constructive advice
>>
>>78770120

How did you start this out? did you just go to the managers asking to sell them your product?
>>
>>78775469
No bro you full of shit all over the place. You know nothing about simple buisness you have 0 employees and 0 contracts you a kid playing online so go to >>>/biz/

You can't even fool /pol/ so see how u do there kekek
>>
>>78770120
You do whatever it takes to keep the costs down.

You, yourself, can't change the system. It needs to be changed for everyone or else you're going to have an unfair disadvantage. Hire those cheap Mexicans OP, it's the best you can do.
>>
>>78770120
>Once I have the new infrastructure they start pressuring me to cut costs in half

So what you're saying is that you don't own the company?
>>
>>78775670
>Advice front he most cucked nation on the planet

Do the exact opposite OP
>>
>>78773018
Thanks for the email address :^)
>>
>>78775634
Meant for >>78775343
>>
>>78770120
wallmart have bankrupted many companies

google it

you will probably be best not doing business with them

You should also probably get an MBA, or at least read some books, it sounds like you are not following best practices. You don't take every offer, only the ones that are worth it.
>>
>>78772845
I really wish I knew what your products were so I could encourage people to buy them here in Wisconsin, but I understand you not naming the product on the 4chinz. I wish you the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1874x1249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1874x1249
>>78775670
>implying Mexicans are La Florida

>stay cuck sweed
>>
>>78770120

>fuck walmarkt
>downsize again
>make quality products
>sell them yourself via internet
>again fuck walmarkt
>you only loose against the jooews
>>
>>78776152
Mexicans are Cubans are Puerto Ricans to Europeans, you'll havr to forgive them.
>>
Walmart always does this. They're scum.

My mom worked at a small local candle factory. Walmart would basically pressure them to sell at unsustainably low levels of profit.
>>
>>78770120

Don't do business with Walmart. You're costs will never be low enough for them, they're scum.
>>
take this to /biz/, everyone here is an autistic neet .
>>
>>78775880
>>78775634
I assumed this reaction would come soonber because I have been posting here for a long time but if I was gonna bullshit some story up for /pol/, I would make it alot better then a failing packaged food company.
>>
>>78770288
burn it down
>>
>>78776250
The fuck you on about? Cubans are rich af and Florida is our home. There's 4 Mexicans in south Miami and they now our lawn. Pic related: Ponce De Leon Hotel. Well before pilgrim fantasy kek
>>
In fact you ain't even got a starting point at life in miami without 500k liquid around just to get by. We ain't Mexicans bro kek
>>
>>78770120
Supply to other shops.
>>
>>78770120
Stick to your guns OP. Someone (not jewish) will eventually find value in your products and business practices
>>
>>78776479
I don't think any specific product supports or is relevant to your narrative and that narrative is anti global corporate. It could be fucking widgets for all I care you faggot. You don't have a real buisness of any kind just some fanfic that's a known meme. Walmart is shit and outsourcing is a issue. Your story isn't real at all but it's based on one.
>>
>>78770120
same thing here in north carolina
i used to sell gluten free stuff with my family at farmer's markets, but didn't have good enough margins to sell at the hipster chain stores

when i expanded my bakery for space reasons i hired a new staff of mexicans and now i'm literally a millionaire

do it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>78776479
Oh and if I'm wrong go >>>/biz/ and see how you hold up. This /pol/. Link here and we will kek at em shredding u.
>>
Tell Wallmart to suck a giant cock.
>>
GUYS WE DONT NEED IMIGRANTS
>>
also a word of advice

people who regularly shop at wal-mart in florida have shit taste
the only reason i'm into gluten free is because some people HAVE to have it (or think they do)

if you have something that's just a niche taste you'd be better off with a different store chain
i've heard bad things from other people selling even non-niche normal shit at walmart
>>
If the is true I'd like to say best of luck OP
I have worked for doe people like you, and they were great bosses but sadly due to a disease disability I had to pull myself out of the workforce but they were the best employers I ever worked for.

I hope you get your shit figured out
>>
>>78778148
Niche and Walmart are oxymorons. He lacks to much simple understanding of basic buisness to maintain a real one of any kind at any point clearly as proven in thread.

Really you come to /pol/ on cuckchan cause no where else to turn? As if this isn't archived in current year? As if Walmart legal can't see this? This a ruse from toe to head bois.

Fuck outta here summerfag
>>
>>78778148
>People who regularly shop Walmart in Florida have shit taste

As opposed to other walmarts that are far more elite :^)
>>
>>78772845
I work for a company that makes dental products in your area, i'll pray for you to make the right choice! What ever that may be.
>>
>>78777694
IF YOUR NOT SELLING YOUR ORGANIC GIMMICK SHIT IN WHOLEFOODS YOUR MISSING THE FATTEST HIPSTER BUX

GET IN SPOTS LIKE DEAN AND DELUCA, THATS WHERE THE REAL LUXURY MARGINS ARE, NOT SCRIMPING AROUND FOR VOLUME PENNIES IN WALMART
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 750x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 750x460
>>78780186
Yes it's important we pray the cancer away
>>
>>78780267
Did you buy ANOTHER pair of jean shorts and NASCAR hat instead of fixing the capslock again, dad?
>>
File: retarded faggot.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
retarded faggot.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>78780362
Sorry you feel that way, I'll pray for you too!
>>
File: mushroom man.jpg (46 KB, 244x662) Image search: [Google]
mushroom man.jpg
46 KB, 244x662
>>78780362
Also have fun in ST. Pete
>>
Can you not sell your product to stores other than Wallmart?
>>
>>78782107
That wouldn't fit the narrative and would be too simple a solution to a imagined story of a 13 year old.
>>
>>78773278

>fanbase

You mean customers and vendors?

Summer pls
>>
>>78770120
Why dont you expand more. You already have the 3 largest grocers in the area, if you are doing that well find a major national distributor like unfi and see if you can get them to put it out there nationally
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.