[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160624_182615.jpg (519 KB, 1185x867) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_182615.jpg
519 KB, 1185x867
Absolute mememan.
>>
I don't even know what I'm supposed to look at
>>
lol
>>
Ho ho wow. He's really gone overboard with the whole Muslim immigrant thing.
>>
>>78770286
You laughing about the shark having that familiar nose, implying the PC shark is the Jews?

Or are you laughing about the Swedish cuck?
>>
>>78770667
Swedes ofc.
>>
>>78770667

He's laughing at the fact that swedes attempting to post on this board is like getting attack by a shark due to unrelenting cuck orientated banter direct to them.
>>
Who is that guy, the Latuff for angsty white racists?

>UK sailing into the sun
Yeah off a cliff while Farage tries to row off to the side but is caught by 350 (s)quid would be more realistic.
>>
>>78771224

The UK's economy seems to be booming, shame I didn't buy into when I could.

Still congrats. They have shown that Europe needed them to be cucks, more than they needed Europe.

Let's watch the whole thing burn down. I am going to do some grocery shopping, and I am going to prioritize British goods so I am well stocked for the show.
>>
>>78771224
It's always the Gercucks who are the maddest about Brexit.
:)
>>
>>78771224
Fuck, I'm loving this kraut butthurt
>>
>>78771224
WE BEAT YOU BEFORE

WE'LL BEAT YOU AGAIN
>>
>>78771224
scum kraut.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 443x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 443x339
>>78770286
>>
>>78770081
>canon with diversity written on it shooting into the deck

Wow Ben, you're so clever
>>
>>78770081
wow really makes u think..
>>
>>78770081

Whoever created this political cartoon is a fucking genius.
>>
>>78770161
the attached pic faggot
>>
>>78772680
Really, I thought it was the political correctness shark
>>
>>78771689
HAY BABY I WANT GURL FREND VIETNAM
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.