[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the EU referendum is over, what will happen to all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Now that the EU referendum is over, what will happen to all of the 'Stronger In' branded stuff? All the people I've seen with coffee cups and umbrellas are going to be pretty embarrassed to keep it, aren't they?
>>
just save it for the next vote in another country. isn't nexit and frexit likely
>>
>>78770055

Won't it be a problem that it's all in English and in Union Flag colours?
>>
>>78770360
doesn't the netherlands and france have the same colors as the uk
>>
>>78770456
Not the netherlands. France does, but then you've still got the problem that all of the text is in English... and the fact it says 'Britain Stronger in Europe'
>>
>>78770609
>Not the netherlands
wot
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
>>78770688

The colours on their flag are darker. Their 'red' is essentially burgundy.
>>
>>78770800
so they aren't in the red white and blue club? wtf I have netherlands now
>>
>>78770845
hate*
I don't have a netherlands
>>
>>78771365
>I don't have a netherlands
stop trying to fool us burger, we know you control the EU
>>
File: 1456371979012.jpg (32 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1456371979012.jpg
32 KB, 439x290
>>78770845
>>78771365
>>78771515
Exposed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.