[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the jews endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 54325353.png (387 KB, 813x459) Image search: [Google]
54325353.png
387 KB, 813x459
If they destroy the white man and western civilization like they want then the entire world will be a hellhole, why do they want this, what are they aiming to acquire through this manipulation?
>>
>>78769070
They want to bring about the Apocalypse.
>>
because then they can be the master race that rules over all the inbred retards until they eventually turn on themselves
>>
>>78769240
For what reason? Is it like the muslims some religious reason like an apocalypse would bring a holy war or second coming of christ or something?
>>
>>78769285
Like what theyre doing right now
>>
>>78769070
They're trying to force the conditions for the return of their messiah
>>
>>78769070

they want to create the literal goyim, one race of brown skinned, brown eyed, brown haired idiots who they can rule over with their pure jewish blood
>>
File: IMG-20160604-WA0004.jpg (34 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160604-WA0004.jpg
34 KB, 432x768
To the jews, everything is just a game. A sitcom, if you will. Turn on your TV and watch any sitcom. That's us and the Jews and their Jew planet is laughing their asses off.
Hillary is revealing Alien-Info once she's elected? We already know she's getting financed by them. Nothing new will follow.
>>
File: 1462044941372.png (345 KB, 952x604) Image search: [Google]
1462044941372.png
345 KB, 952x604
>>78769070
>destroy

No, just render it impotent and easily manipulated.
Multiculturalism is perfect for Jews because not only can they play the races off against each other it destroys nationality and allows them to infiltrate.
>>
>>78769311
Talmudic prophecy. The Elder Jew is basically SELEE trying to kick off Third Impact so they can re-create the world.

http://triumphpro.com/messiah-signs-of-the-return-rev.pdf

The Jew is so Jewy they've invented ways to out-Jew God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
>>
File: 1465196563187.jpg (84 KB, 782x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465196563187.jpg
84 KB, 782x1080
I've never really thought about it, it just seems obvious that we must destroy and enslave the Goyim.

I guess it's like in the five monkeys experiment
>>
The only people who came close to complete extermination of them were whites. Now they want to destroy us, and rule the other races who are not capable to destroy them.
>>
I don't know.
It's not like there was only one kind of jews in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
>>
>>78770179
so in other words you are monsters created by satan himself with a basic instinct to ruin everything related to god's world
>>
What about evangelical Christians? They love the Jews so God-Jesus can come down and destroy the infidels (I guess mostly everyone) and then destroy the Jews, who were placeholders for the land of Israel. So stations like the 700 Club are built upon "we love Jews because they are going to die for eventually non-believing, so we can reclaim the sacred land"....they did good...but if you don't except JESUS YOU MUST DIE

Fuck man, that's some weird logic...but OKAY because god and the bible...but it sounds more like a potential sequel to the Die Hard franchise...
>>
File: 1466836291233.png (94 KB, 1224x868) Image search: [Google]
1466836291233.png
94 KB, 1224x868
>>78769285
this. this. this.

They are the future tense of "WE WUZ" because they honestly think they can inhabit the empty corpse of Western White Civilization after they have killed the organism it belonged to and move around in it like a puppet and have it act just as good as it does for us except without hard work, principles, or morality.

If the Jews actually managed to pull of complete and unrivaled domination of the planet it would collapse faster than the USSR and probably end in the whole planet nuking itself. Thankfully the kikes are keen on self-shoah and foil their own plans like some stupid cartoon villain who gives away the scheme when he thinks he's captured the hero and about to kill him.

All this SJW regressive-left bullshit and the perfect storm with other shit like migrants, corrupt politics, and unscrupulous kike media will be their undoing as once again they get BTFO except this time their WILL be mass-ovening.
>>
>>78769070

Which Jews are we talking about?

>Internationalist Jews

Want a NWO-style government where a wealthy and connected elite dictate everything and the socially conditioned masses go along with it. Resolves the age-old issue of Jewish persecution by making the whole world a Jew-friendly environment.

>Zionist Jews

Want Israel as a Jewish bastion without credible threats to existence and strong defenses or defenders. Will pursue this means by any means necessary. Resolves the age-old issue of Jewish persecution by making the Holy Land Jewish again.

Zionists Jews, are by and large not the threat, and are actively courting the alt-right and nationalist movements. Internationalist Jews are the threat and haven't realized that MIDF is hijacking their infrastructure and will come for their heads once they get muscled out.
>>
>>78769070
NWO
>>
The jew world order wants a coffee colored, low IQ slave race that is easy to control.
>>
>>78769070
Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to stupidity.

It is the way of the jew to try to control everything, even when it offers no benefit.

Jews notice (quite rightly) that if you let the white man nationalize, he kicks your your bankers and your lugenpresse. This is bad.

their response, of course, is to either completely control the white man or completely demolish the white man.

A Jew would gladly trade 60% ownership of a forest, for 100% ownership of its ashes.

The two bests way to get people to follow you are: 1. To convince them that you're doing what they like, or 2. To convince them to like what you're doing.

Try to bully people into following you when you're openly stomping on them, and you're gonna need MASSIVE amounts of effort to control them, most of which will be wasted.

To the Jew, the white man is a burden, because he requires this massive effort. Thus it'd be better to replace him.

It just doesn't occur to Jews that there IS AN OPTION other than "Totally control it by threats and force" or "Get kicked the fuck out".
Hence, where-ever they go, they either end up taking control of everything by force, or getting kicked the fuck out.

My own personal experience with leading groups of people tells me that if you're working towards a goal that you all find some value in, people usually don't rebel. And if they do, it's because they wanna do your job better than you're currently doing it.

But those dumb dirty goyim don't deserve "values". Give them more debt. goyim love debt.
>>
File: Perfidious Albion.png (8 KB, 247x401) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious Albion.png
8 KB, 247x401
>>78769070
The destruction of those who wronged us. You're forgetting who had the literal merchant empire and created Israel.
>>
COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.
>>
JEW OVERLORD digging a lil too deep https://youtu.be/S1K8QBWVVLw
>>
They are not trying to destroy the western civilization, they are trying to dumb it down because dumber nation is easier to control, and that way they will make more money and have better control over the world overall.
>>
>>78773917
The whole world will never be a Jew-friendly environment because the Jew is also hostile to the Jew.
>>
>>78774681
Come to think of it the world will never be Canadian friendly for the same reason.
>>
>>78769070

Yeah. I thought about this too...

If Jews really want to turn Europe into EU-Muslimstan, wouldn't it end badly for them?

I mean the EU doesn't like Israel now but they aren't about the wholesale destruction of Israel.

I mean if EU goes sharia law and installs a new EU Caliphate wouldn't that just be bad for the Jews in general?

Just another continent that wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
>>
File: 1455317326166.png (42 KB, 1260x555) Image search: [Google]
1455317326166.png
42 KB, 1260x555
>>78769070
Read this, it will explain all
>>
File: 109.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
109.png
189 KB, 632x724
>>78769070
They've been expelled from Europe numerous times. In a multiracial liberal society they feel safer. I don't think there's much of a long term plan.
>>
>>78769070
A dumb and culturally homogenous slave race.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.