[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the Brexit was a short term victory, and Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: British_Values.png (1016 KB, 951x1144) Image search: [Google]
British_Values.png
1016 KB, 951x1144
Reminder that the Brexit was a short term victory, and Britain is still a leftist, anti-white hellhole.
>>
>>78768188
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm insane. This picture rubs against all common sense. This is the same "if you kill your enemies, they win" style thinking that has gotten so popular. What the fuck? When did this become accepted as a sane course of action?
>>
>>78768188
A
>>
>>78768188
Trying to keep that hatred going lad?

Good goy.
>>
>>78768376
its because anyone who speaks against this is a racist.
leftist just yell racist hoping for the crowd to latch on.
why i left politics.
>>
File: 1463457543626.jpg (51 KB, 681x384) Image search: [Google]
1463457543626.jpg
51 KB, 681x384
>>78768188
>Sajda Khan
>>
>out of the EU forever
>EU will probably disintegrate now
>short term
>>
>>78768188
>Sadja Khan

Is this the Sadiq Khan version of Caitlyn Jenner?
>>
>>78768753
>out of the EU forever

Or until the blue-pilled public votes back in.
>>
Brexit is irrelevant, it'll never happen. Media are already on full damage control mode. Cameron will refuse to invoke Article 50, and whoever wins the election in a few months won't either, arguing that the election itself overrules an old referendum. A majority in Parliament would never pass the motion anyway.

Add it to the list of EU ignoring democracy.
>>
>>78768376

Yuri has the answers

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>78771168
>Still repeating that brexit won't happen
Brexit is already happening, son. And there are no breaks on the brexit train.
>>
File: PinoCSHIT YEAH.jpg (112 KB, 723x722) Image search: [Google]
PinoCSHIT YEAH.jpg
112 KB, 723x722
>>78771168
I had this smug asshole say this today. He said this vote doesn't count. Nothing is going to happen.

Then he said "but we know who is a traitor to globalism" and had a big smile on his face.

Leftists can't wait to murder people they disagree with. We know how to deal with them.
>>
File: 1457315871054.png (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457315871054.png
94 KB, 500x500
>>78771541
great image, thanks for letting me steal it
>>
>>78771168
How does that compute to the EU being at fault for your own spineless politicians? You sound like you voted out, you moron.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.