[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scandinavian Union when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: Skandinavism.jpg (86 KB, 444x640) Image search: [Google]
Skandinavism.jpg
86 KB, 444x640
Denmark and Sweden are members of the EU but haven't adopted the Euro. Norway isn't even a member of the EU. It wouldn't be very difficult financially speaking to leave the EU. There's already strong popular support for a SWEXIT/DEXIT. The people wants it, it's just the rich kikes being assholes as usual that are against leaving the union.

If we leave we will of course save a shitload of money since we are literally giving away a few percent of our GDP annually to this shitty piece of shit whore fest union.

Economically Scandinavia would be a very strong economy. GDP wise we would be members of the G20. It would be a mixed economy with Swedish manufacturing and forrestry combined with Denmarks service and agriculture and Norways Salmon industry.

The capital would be Gothenburg, because it is strategically located in between Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm, it is also placed in a region that has historically has been both Norwegian, Danish and Swedish so it's pretty neutral.

This is a very realistic ambition. I can't see why it won't happen pretty soon. The EU is a weak and crumbling organisation. It will fall, and once that happen Denmark and Sweden will need to find it's way back to relevancy again, a Scandinavian union would help us get there. Perhaps in the long run Iceland and the Faroese could join as well, which would be awesome since it's so nice if all Scandinavians could be together like bros.

The idea of an united Scandinavia is an awesome idea and if you disagree with me then it's because you're a mudslime or kike who hate Scandinavians ie a racist bitch.
>>
>>78764265

Fuck of, we have money and you do not get to spend it on 100 000s of Somalis.
>>
>>78764265

>Scandinavian Union when?

Never, they don't want your non-Europeans. I know your trick Sven.
>>
Go fuck yourself with a knife
>>
You shattered this dream when you decided to import half of Islamic Africa.
>>
>>78764483
I'm not saying we are merging our countries, I'm saying we'll create an union so we can cooperate so we can kick out the mudslimes and somalis from our homelands.
>>
>>78764483
KEK
>>
>>78764265
You're virtue signaling, globalization of any form will not work, even among compatible cultures, look at Ireland Wales and Scotland, and their relation to the United Kingdom, same deal different location how did it/ is it working out? It will seem great at first but it will snowball into the failed world state oligarchy that became the EU. Just like EU someone will see an opportunity to take power and impose regulation after regulation, push agenda after agenda on sovereign states until there's massive civil unrest and endless bureaucracy.
>>
>>78764924

Nothing is stopping us from cooperating, we don't need a fucking union to do so.
We should be cooperating out of good-will and not something some kike somewhere can corrupt.
Our government shall remain separate.
Our interactions and laws should be separate and only overlap if each respective country think its a good idea.
And our culture(despite how small the difference is)shall remain separate.
>>
>>78764924

But they don't have as many as you. They can handle their issues fine. You on the other hand have enough foreigners now for them to start a civil war in Sweden. I think what you're saying is you're fucked and you want help, which is fine to ask for, but don't try and hide it and drag them down with you.
>>
>>78764924
Deport Muslim migrants and then it can happen.
>>
>>78765201

No. Even if they do that, they've proven themselves retarded. And they in a short period of time will pull something similar. We don't need a large amount of leftists retards in our voting system, we have enough of them already.

Elections are more valuable the more local they are, and it should stay that way.
>>
>>78765106
True to some extent, but the Scots and Welsh will choose to stay in the UK rather than become the slaves of the French and Germans. The Irish will have to come to a similair conclusion once the EU really starts getting fucked up. The Turks are coming, the South is now getting invaded by niggers and arabs. The EU is dead, and it is time for us to adapt to this new geopolitical reality.
>>78765163
We are already cooperating, but we need to cooperate more, we need to be bros, otherwise we'll never make it. Do you think your country will remain Norwegian? Your immigration is through the roof, it has never been this high, you're basically Sweden 10 years ago, and 10 years ago you will be the Sweden of today. The only solution is that we join forces. Only then will we be strong enough to resist the kikes.
>>78765183
They will and eventually, in the future, the number of foreigners in Norway will even surpass that of today's Sweden, unless the trend is broken.
>>78765201
I'd wish but I doubt that we can do it on our own, there are as many muslim men among the younger generations as there are Swedish men, we are not outnumbered yet but we will be within just a few years. Help from our brethren will be required.
>>
>>78766247

No we don't need to cooperate more. Especially not to the point of making an union.

We have one of the most extreme anti immigration policies in Scandinavia.
Your shitty EU-tier project-fear doesn't work here. And you've set an example for everyone else in Europe. If we are eventually going to get flooded it certainly won't happen in the near future.
>>
File: 1465509131952.jpg (208 KB, 2048x1204) Image search: [Google]
1465509131952.jpg
208 KB, 2048x1204
>>78764265

I would welcome a Scandinavian Union, but nothing more than trading at this point. You have to send back Ahmed, Abraham and Desoto first...
>>
>>78767103
Thing is Norway, your oil will dry out, and your Money will run out, and what do you have then huh? Salmon.

That's it, Salmon. So even though you at the present time don't see a Scandinavian union as an attractive idea, in time you will come to understand it is the best thing for you Norwegians, but like I said, you need to run out of oil first, once that happen, a bigger internal market is what you need to start making Money again.

Norways immigration is of course at record rate, it has never been this high, and the trend is increasing, so you're delusional to say the least.

The Scandinavian union will happen, you'll see.
>>
>>78767644
It is exactly this kind of bromance that we need if we are going to make it out of the 21st Century alive. It is really of decisive importance, if we don't stand together, we'll be muslim within decades. Add some part nigger into the equation, you get the idea. A union is the only solution. Fuck the EU and the kikes for trying to kill us.
>>
>>78767712

>muh scaremongering
We have other things going on.
Also nice going confirming that you want a EU-style system going, where similar to how Germany had to carry Greece once our oil runs out you have to carry us. That shit won't work.
We have more shit than oil going on, and frankly, the oil has been cancerous in terms of prices, We were doing fantastic before the oil(living ages were above swedens) and we sure as hell will be doing good afterwards.

Your project fear system will get you nowhere, and you just confirmed you want more than just a trading block.
>>
You guys will have to annex North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin after the US breaks up. We have lots of farmland, beef and dairy production.
>>
>>78768006
I don't see any good reason for this behavior from your part Norway. Do you sincerely Think I want anything but your best? I love the Norwegians, you're my bros. This is not about stealing your money or anything. This is not about assimilating your country or turn your country sandnigger. The future Scandinavia will be a purely Scandinavian one. Composed of Three distinct peoples and Cultures. No assimilation and stuff like that.
>>
>>78768822
Denmark has all the farmland we need, but thanks for the offer!
>>
>>78764265
>The capital would be Gothenburg,
If there's anything left of it by then.

DESU after the EU falls apart I doubt there'll be a lot of appetite for a new union straight away. We could probably try and strengthen traditional cooperation, but a union in name wouldn't be a popular prospect.

>>78764709
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>78764265
We can't have that Sven, that would help in your nation and culture, we the Jews of the world must pair you with incompatibles.
>>
SWEXIT? Learn marketing:

#SEXIT
>>
>>78767712
Problem is, the Norwegians and Danish would end up tied to you Swedes and your pathetic self destructive tendencies.
>>
>>78764265
>The capital would be Gothenburg

Oh shut the fuck up.

Why don't we do the actual Scandinavian Union that was proposed pre-EU. Just a set of strong trade agreements and cooperative markets?

If we could just fix the lefty problem so the cucks stop shitting up our countries with immigrants we could be homogeneous and strong, with resource economies and a collective population that would be the fourth strong trade zone of Europe.
>>
>>78768858

Then fix your country first.

As it is, it'd be better for Norway/Denmark to annex Northern/Southern Sweden
>>
>>78769464
I think Sweden and Denmark will leave pretty soon. Denmark is just one election away from it. Sweden will soon follow. Once we leave, we'll need to have a strong bartering position with what remains of the EU as well as a good position against the UK and Russia, a union will give us exactly what we need.
>>78769607
To be honest the kikes in Sweden are regretting they let in all these arabs, because they are assaulting Jews on street and shiet. Wouldn't surprise me if they shoot up a synagouge or something. Fucking animals.
>>78771164
That's an American perspective. To us Swedes Swe is the short form of Sweden, so it makes sense to call it SWEXIT. Also I think Swedes in general are pretty tired of perversity, we are more family type of people then most foreigners Believe.
>>78772052
>If we could just fix the lefty problem so the cucks stop shitting up our countries with immigrants we could be homogeneous and strong, with resource economies and a collective population that would be the fourth strong trade zone of Europe.
Yes, with Stockholm as its geographically as well as historically logical capital.
>>78772139
Like I said we can't fix our country on our alone, we need to strenghten our position first. But we'll make a strong ally to Denmark and Norway, they'll def benefit from a union with us since Swedes pretty much are the best in the World when it comes to engineering and being creative.
>>
>>78772603
Denmark won't leave, you have no idea how pro-EU everyone here is. With the exception of a few people on the far left.
People here think the EU shits gold and gives it credit for everything good in the world. Our biggest gripe with those old commie nepotists is that eastern europe can now drive here and steal our shit.

Denmark may look redpilled, but it all stops at the rhetoric. We're just stage 1 of whatever it is you got.
>>
>>78764265
As much as I'd like it to happen, neither Danes or Norwegians are very keen on it since we didn't support them during WW2. We also have a huge kebab problem which makes a union a burden for the other countries.

Then we have Finland, who also hates Sweden for some "WE WUZ" reason, despite our support. So no. Not going to happen, the other Nordic not only have their own problems but they're also bitter cunts.
>>
>>78774734
>implying anyone here cares about that shit
we're just tired of your shit svenne
>>
>>78775962
Old people are a thing.
>>
File: Kalmarunionen.png (252 KB, 545x600) Image search: [Google]
Kalmarunionen.png
252 KB, 545x600
>>78774087
It will, especially if there is an attractive alternative. I'm of course talking about a Scandinavian union.
>>78774734
The kebab problem is a real problem, however I doubt any now living Norwegian or Dane have a grudge against us because of the WW2. The time has come. In the past, the USA, Soviet union and so on has done their best to prevent us from join forces, but now, now in the panic that is to come, we finally have our chance. Just like the Germans, Italians, Spaniards, French joined forces, we too can become a strong proud union. Our peoples are hard working and honest. Industrous and creative, there is no reason why it wouldn't be a success. Let's make this happen. Let's make Scandinavia great again.
>>
Norway, Sweden and Denmark already have a strong economic and social relationship, I guess it could be considered a kind of union.
>>
>>78775962
Don't say that, we're bros, there's no reason for us to squabble?
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Kalmar_Union_svg.png (1022 B, 370x280) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Kalmar_Union_svg.png
1022 B, 370x280
>>78776723
There will be need for stronger economic, military and research co-operation. We need a stronger army to resist the Russians, we need a better integration of the labor markets, we need to find a way to send the immigrants back to their homelands. Simply put we need to defend ourselves. If we don't do this, our people will get eradicated.
>>
File: 1466773241891.jpg (676 KB, 1500x1092) Image search: [Google]
1466773241891.jpg
676 KB, 1500x1092
>>78764265

We have tried this union bs before. No thanks. Please stahp.
>>
>>78764483
Guess you'd rather Germany spent it on 1 million "refugees"?
>>
>>78778916
Are you suggesting that the elk is unique for Norway? Or diplomglass? Or osthyvel? Have you ever been outside of your dads basement?
>>
File: Jeez-not_agaian.jpg (66 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
Jeez-not_agaian.jpg
66 KB, 300x391
>>78779143

We were under you from 1814–1905, Never giving up our freedom again.

Also you are just to cucked.
>>
>>78779440
If you think that we want to oppress you then you're delusional, we just want to team up with our bros.
>>
ITT, Sven trying to take Pekkas place in the new Nordic union. Bwhahahahahahaha. We do not wan't to take islam ähläm.
>>
>>78764265
All hail the Great Caliphate of Northern Somalia ! Oogabooga Al-Islamyia !
>>
fuck off sweden seriously
>>
It is completely unneccessary since we can just move freely between each other and live like we were citizens in that country. I don't have a single issue if I want to stay in Norway even though they are not even members of the EU. The idea that you need to have union for cooperating and stuff is just wrong.
>>
>>78782156
don't throw stones when you live in a sharia zone
>>
So long as the union is led by Norway and/or Denmark it's all good.
>>
Romania can take Sweden's place :^)
>>
I doubt swedes will be able to give up their feminine ways
>>
>>78783341

Based Denmark should lead us, Sweden has shown its not capable of doing so
>>
We don't need a fucking union, favorable trade agreements and defense cooperation is more than enough.

We should be good neighbours, not bad roomates.
>>
>>78783960

Agreed.
>>
>>78764483
>patriotic achmed detected
>>
>>78782036
You're not Scandinabian though. You prefer sucking Putins cock to speaking Swedish.
>>
>>78782380
So tell me, once the EU crashes, do you really fucking think that each small country on its own will be able to stand up to the Europeans, Russians and anglos? Nice meme.
>>
>>78764265
>>78764265
Denmark tryed to creat a Scandinavian Union, you said no. Now that you are a muslim country, you can fuck off.
>>
File: Noice.jpg (30 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
Noice.jpg
30 KB, 511x512
>>78764265
A Neo-Kalmar Union? I'm OK with this.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.