[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrites...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466838757054.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466838757054.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Hypocrites...
>>
>>78763946
really makes u think .. . .
>>
>you did something bad why don't you want that same bad thing happen to you
>>
>>78763946
Immigrants are a bad thing, just look at European immigrants.

Now why would the UK want immigrants....
>>
>Brexit is anti-immigrant

literally why does this meme exist? every single article I see about brexit says that they tried really hard to pander to immigrants.
>>
>>78764136

>Something bad

They raised the standard of living and shared their technology and built the infrastructure of every place they colonized.
>>
>>78763946
Nope. Britain made the world what it is, so you can exist and shitpost, cunt.

White's evolved in a cold climate, learned to grow and stay warm and live in it. They were culturally advancing faster.

If it was the Chinese who got on boats and sailed around first, they'd have done it too.

Literally the whole world has sour grapes.

Nature of human culture did exactly what it should and would have. If Britain didn't colonize america, someone would have, be it China, Russia, India etc.
>>
>>78763946
>they don't want immigrants

Immigrants knowing that 1 in ~10-15k can be a terrorist? ( from actual facts , Interpol ,etc)

Yea, sure.

They potential terrorists + knowing that they get fed and live paid by the people's own tax money.
>>
>>78763946
>Empire colonizes a sizeable chunk of the world
>sees what other nationalities are like
>decides they're mostly all shit and not worth dealing with
>goes home, tells everyone else to fuck off
>still on good terms with the son that's in jail, the angry son that broke away and the angry son's hat
>>
>>78764564
they reject*
>>
>>78764223
/pol/ aren't the only one who can weaponise meme politics
>>
>>78764136
>bad
>>
>>78763946
Doesn't surprise me that people think Britain only started taking on immigrants over the past 5 years.

Leftists like to keep pushing this meme despite the fact that no one clearly has any issue with immigrants that integrate into British society, as has been happening for fucking decades.

It's the muslim cunts that have no interest in integration and simply want to leech off of while converting the country into something it is not.
>>
>>78763946
nigger
>>
>>78763946
This assumes the British culture and civilization is equally desirable than eg. Syrian culture and civ.
Seeing their achievements throughout recent history, I'd say this does not hold true. So false equivalence?
>>
>>78763946
Britains are better than shitskins, when we colonized we improved things, when they immigrate they wreck things

super simple stuff
>>
>>78765014
Don't attempt logic on leftists my white friend, it will never work. They only operate on feels.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.