[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If reality has a liberal bias, why is the left so quick to censor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SafeSpacesHaveLiberalBias.png (37 KB, 663x488) Image search: [Google]
SafeSpacesHaveLiberalBias.png
37 KB, 663x488
If reality has a liberal bias, why is the left so quick to censor or shout down any opposing views?

In my experience, anywhere views are allowed to be freely expressed the consensus gears toward the right.

Is there anything to back this up?
>>
>Reality has a liberal bias
>Biologically XY chromosomes and a dick mean you're male, XX chromosomes and vagina mean you're a woman and nothing can change that
>>
>>78760514
Well, the anti-metaphysical views of Marxist ideology pretty much promote the goal of a "heaven" on earth. So to these people as this ideology completely shapes their world view, yes, their reality does have a "liberal bias".
>>
>>78760514
a nigger would think that. In reality, most reporters lean left, so most news pieces could hardly be called impartial.
>>
>>78760514
>reading a huffpo circlejerk article
>>
>>78760755
>their reality does have a "liberal bias"

Something that only exists when information is filtered through the PC police or when they only seek out information that confirms their beliefs.

>>78761186
>reading a huffpo circlejerk article

huffpo is shit
>>
ITT: people on the wrong side of history
>>
Someone actually tried to slip the >reality has a liberal bias line to me once when I pointed out politifacts is shit
>>
>>78761499
>politifact is shit
>literally just lists facts
>>
File: TtLRFof[1].jpg (293 KB, 1666x1853) Image search: [Google]
TtLRFof[1].jpg
293 KB, 1666x1853
>>78761993
>>
>>78760514
those are college campus sjw females. The right does stuff like that to. for example publishing studies on gun violence in the united states is illegal.
>>
>>78761993
you can't be serious, mate.
just try reading their justification for one (1) conservative and one (1) liberal.
for the conservative and for the liberal, they will correct any factual error, and award the conservative a "Liar" status while giving the liberal a "Mostly True" status
>>
>>78760514
>If reality has a liberal bias, why is the left so quick to censor or shout down any opposing views?

You just described what liberal bias is.
>>
What does he means? Like what I get from it is that he thinks the food chain (for example) is liberal? I don't think so amigo, the strong eat the weak.
>>
Reality is biased towards reality.
>>
>>78762938
but that isn't reality? what is your point?
getting triggered because people are scared of religion that followers of occasionally blow you up or because people don't find it attractive when you gorge yourself and sacrifice your ankles for 20 chins or suggesting that perhaps a female lied and an investigation into whether or not she actually got raped like she told her parents when she stayed out all night or wanting to protect your home and livelyhood from people from another culture who expect you to do whatever the fuck they want isn't liberal bias, it is common sense, they are natural reactions and that makes them reality.
>>
How? In reality, There are only two genders
In reality, men and women are distinctively different and have definitive roles within the tribe

The races are biologically and genetically different

The weak are killed by the strong

Stronger, smarter societies subjugate and exterminate weaker, stupider societies.

People who are smart and hard-working will rise the social ladder, people slow and stupid stay where they are
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.