[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should white people that choose to not have kids be ostracised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: tmp_23945-060813time1-47290841.jpg (127 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23945-060813time1-47290841.jpg
127 KB, 600x797
Should white people that choose to not have kids be ostracised or executed?
>>
>>78760462
ostracized, yes
executed, no
>>
>>78760462
No that's counter productive. They should be given incentives to breed, like tax breaks and tax credits.
>B...but Jamal and Muhammad will still breed more.

Both those will breed no matter what, it's all about damage mitigation at this point. Whites are still the largest demographic in the US if you can get them to breed then you'll be golden.
>>
le weedman gives use 500$/month for every kid we have.

only thing he's done that i support. It's too late though, we're only 70% white. Our "conservative" party did that.
>>
>>78760462
>cucks who choose to ruin their family line, destroy EVERYTHING their forefathers have worked tirelessly for

Worthless self-entitled scum. They want the world handed to them, while offering nothing in return. They hold themselves above future generations while complaining the ones before them had ruined everything for them. They do not once consider fucking at least attempting to fucking fix the mistakes of those before them so their children can prosper.

>Should white people that choose to not have kids be ostracised or executed?

Both. They shouldn't be allowed to participate in society.
>>
File: ggnore.png (168 KB, 388x339) Image search: [Google]
ggnore.png
168 KB, 388x339
>>78760462
It's normal for vermin to reproduce a lot since they have short lifespans and are weak, The perfect being ideally doesn't die and has no need for offspring.
>>
>>78760462
Unfit to have children.

>5'8"
>internet addict

Not fucking happening.
>>
File: image.png (30 KB, 786x590) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 786x590
>>78760462

> Want to ensure white race is continued by happy, healthy, intelligent kids
> Realize kids flourish in a stable, loving home
> Do not desire kids 100%
> Don't want to screw up kids by having them without desiring them 100%
> Emotionally damaged white kids < emotionally healthy white kids
> Willingly take myself out of the gene pool to ensure that only the best whites are reproducing
> Happy to help support the next generation as a godparent/uncle, monetary suppport, mentorship, benefactor, etc.
> Shit on by /pol/
>>
>>78760462

No but those who have kids should pay more taxes.
>>
File: 1341510908222.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1341510908222.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
>tfw no kids
stay mad cucks
>>
File: mcdonald's will make you fat.jpg (64 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
mcdonald's will make you fat.jpg
64 KB, 500x387
>>78761320
that's how these idiots are. they browse pol too much. funny thing is, they are probably all kissless virgins with no gf.
>>
>>78760462
No.
But we should take measures to increase white birthrates overall.
We shouldn't be importing from the 3rd world and anyone who is receiving food/medical aid in the 3rd world should be sterilized.
>population of Africa has multiplied 5x over in 50 years
>the UN projects it to multiply a further 5x over in the next 50

It's insanity.
>>
Got a little lad on the way by July 31st, how should I red pill him? Moving back to Britbongistan with my wife next year with him.
>>
>>78760462

Executed yes. They fell into the jew's trap and willingly chose not to pass their genes on
>>
>>78761320

What a gamma male you are
>>
>>78762647
He is an indecisive cuck with no motivation and no resolve, people like that are satisfied with mediocrity and fake humbleness. Bound to never do anything with their lives and regret their time lost on 4chan doing nothing.
>>
>>78760732
good points, lets implement it. I vote yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x225
>>78762647
>>78763674

> Everyone who disagrees with me is wrong
> /pol/ is one person
> Deriving your sense of self worth and valuation from a Haitian crumpet baking forum

Daily reminder that /pol/ is satire and to take your vitamins with your tendies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.