[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
919 KB, 170x196
The defacto "intellectuals" rating list:

>Shit tier
InfoWars
"Everyone else" (Armored Skeptic/ Shoeonhead, Naked Ape, Undoomed, Lauren Southern, NiggerPigeon, etc...)
>Wagecuck tier (formerly great old one tier)
Thunderf00t
Ben Shapiro
Evalion
>Unbearable, but kind of(?) sometimes alright tier
Karen Stronghands
Banana Butt
Paul Joseph Wattson
Gavin McGuiness
>Now we're talking tier
TL;DR
Sargent of Aragorn
Based Molymeme
Pat Condell
>Has captured the public interest (media) tier
Based faggot
Ann Coulter
>Media Monster tier
Daddy Trump
>>
Milo is gay nigger cock sucker and no matter how much he is le ebin troll you shouldn't support him and he is another example of how much of a jewish distraction from actual fascism the alt-right meme is.
>>
>>78757890
I don't know who most of these people are.
>>
>>78757890
Mexican intellectuals are better than youtube shit.
Learn to read
>>
>>78757890
Where is Steve Sailer? Or are these just supposed to be meme intellectuals?
>>
>>78757890

> Shit tier

Infocucks, Glenn Beck, DailyStormer, Evalion, David Icke, Black Pigeon Speaks, Amazing Atheist, The Young Turks, Golden Dawn, Millenial Woes, Richard Spencer, Red Ice Radio, CommonFilth, Bill Whittle, Mainstream Media

> Pleb tier

Kikebart, Milo, Gavin Mccuck, RT, Drudge Report, CounterCurrents, Dugin, Stormfront, The Daily Shoah, Mainstream Talk Radio

Meme Tier:

Stef Molyneux, Micheal Savage, Pastor Manning, Peter Hitchens, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage
>>
>>78757890
The infowars reporting is interesting
>>
Shapiro is so good but he just can't let go of the Michelle fields thing. Lewandowski touched her yes but SHE WAS OMG THROWN TO THE GROUND BRUISED LITERALLY SHAKING.

You were wrong on this one Ben, she has big tits, we understand. Come home.
>>
File: CMyqV0YUwAA3MQi.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CMyqV0YUwAA3MQi.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>78757890
Based Faggot? I know it's Milo but that should also apply to Jim
>>
>>78757890

Do people seriously, unironically like Sargon? He fucking blows dick.
>>
>>78758044
>actual fascism
The Alt Right is a tool for influencing the consensus, not some high-flying ideology. People who get offended by it have no idea how politics work and need to git gud.
>>
File: 1466198302043.png (1 MB, 1541x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466198302043.png
1 MB, 1541x1080
Hol up where MY INFOWARRIORS AT
>>
>>78761144

His show has one of the best formats out there, which compensates for him not being as good as some of the other self-proclaimed JewTube rhetoricians.
>>
>>78765138
Yep. Molymeme needs to STOP. FUCKING. RAMBLING. Holy SHIT son.

And maybe crib from Secular Talk (is it just me or has he moved WAY to the right lately?) and cut his vids down to like 10 minutes.
>>
>>78757890

Addendum:

>Paul Joseph Wattson to shit tier
>Steven Crowder to replace him in kind of sometimes alright tier

Thoughts? I pretty much loathe PJW. The absolute only time I ever listen to him is when he's fucking up somebody else's show as a guest, and even then he manages to repeat himself about 500 times whenever he says anything. Never cites anything, his voice is insufferable, completely boring to listen to, etc... I feel at least 25% of people here could do his job just as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.