[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you! Yes you! Tell me why you hate immigrants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: can-stock-photo_csp16929308.jpg (14 KB, 450x319) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp16929308.jpg
14 KB, 450x319
Hey you! Yes you!

Tell me why you hate immigrants?
>>
File: averag ebrit.jpg (67 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
averag ebrit.jpg
67 KB, 742x960
>>78756701
They stand against everything Western Civilisation stands for
>>
>>78756701

Most of them don't really do anything to advance the already established society in which they want to include themselves.
Basically just "bleh" with a side of "wtf did he just say?"
>>
>>78756701
Because an immigrant told me how unlimited Israeli immigration fucked up her homeland?
>>
Immigrants are fine. Refugees are not fine. We can tell this by looking at crime statistics, employability, and economic impact.

tl;dr opstay the oatbays
>>
I don't. I just resent illegal immigrants since I immigrated legally and the paperwork was so long and complicated and expensive for me it doesn't seem fair they don't have to do it like I had too, also that they don't get in trouble for all the other things they end up doing like driving without a license ect.
But ya, I don't hate anyone just because the wanted to move to another country, it's understandable everyone is trying to do what's best for them.
>>
>>78756701

I don't like people that smell
>>
>>78756701
they're evildoers
>>
They look and smell like shit
>>
>>78756701
Because they statistically commit more crime than nationals.

And I don't like crime.
>>
>>78756701
I dont. I just don't want them here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.