[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 year old girl with a degree in Feminist Dance Theory,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 273x184
>22 year old girl with a degree in Feminist Dance Theory, no life experience, pixie blue hair, unemployed

>40 year old, no university, was in the military, is currently working as an electrician, has a house and a family

>22 year old is considered smart and educated, 40 year old is considered an "uneducated old bigot"

What a time to be alive
>>
word
>>
>>78755795
well, which out of the two would you rather like to fuck
there you have your answer, OP
>>
>>78756237
why dont guys just fuck prostitutes instead of killing their company and weakening their means of income just for the the ability to get sued for sexual harrassment?
>>
>>78756392
well once again
ask yourself this
would you rather fuck the prostitute or the 22yo college graduate
if your answer is the latter then theres your answer, otherwise, well, sorry to say but, your by far in the minority
>>
File: 1430179000272.jpg (135 KB, 389x559) Image search: [Google]
1430179000272.jpg
135 KB, 389x559
Yes. The vast majority of impressions you and everyone else has are tactics people are using against each other to improve their social status relative to others.

Ever say you got laid younger than you did? Or fucked more people? Or had more money?

Neurotic people generate lies just to stimulate themselves. It's like gambling with social relations, instead of cash.
>>
Why is it that liberals seem to think that having a degree makes you smart? The smartest men I know are the ones with more experience outside of the schooling system than in. The ability to work with real world experience is real intelligence.
>>
>>78757474
Because it's the only way to justify their retarded world view since it's not grounded in facts.

My grandpa and great uncle didn't even graduate highschool and they are both extremely successful entrepreneurs and businessman. Meanwhile I have an honours degree in math and live in my parents basement.

Makes me sad when people talk shit about their generation or as if they aren't intelligent since they didn't go to college
>>
File: 463532627.jpg (99 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
463532627.jpg
99 KB, 359x478
>>78757474
>Why is it that liberals seem to think that having a degree makes you smart?
Because few of them can reason and those that can? Spend most of their energy trying not to.

If they can pretend (to themselves) that their have talent, discipline, drive, insight? Then they can lessen the pain they feel.
>>
>>78756237
Neither.Feminists are almost uniformly fat and hideous.
>>
File: 464640446.jpg (308 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
464640446.jpg
308 KB, 769x1024
>>78758124
(Same photo series)
>>78757704
You are needed. Somewhere. Maybe not to do math or teach math or even reason with math, but you have capacities to make the world better, your fellow man happier.

But along with that work, comes rewards. Others, often unable and unwilling to do good, occupy those positions. They fake talent, which is always easier than doing good work. And their fellow frauds clap and nod and smile, not willing to throw stones while living in their glass houses.

I could chew crayons and spit on sidewalks and get a grant for it, but I'm not willing to. Someone else is. And someone else was willing to say a grant was needed to achieve this. And someone else is willing to write about how great the spitter is.

Our economy is made of tumors that believe themselves to be the vital, improving expression of Civilization.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.