[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maryland bros help me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but what is the nigger situation in Maryland, more specific prince George's county.

I go to school at UMD, and next semester I plan to move into an apartment somewhere in PG county.

What towns are the whitest? What towns are the blackest?

These are my choices of housing

http://www.zillow.com/homes/Prince-Georges-County-MD_rb/?fromHomePage=true

The last thing I want to do is move into an apartment with a ton of blacks

Currently I live in a dorm and I rarely go outside college park. I'll travel to DC on the weekends but that's really it.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_George%27s_County,_Maryland#Demographics

>64.5% black or African American

RIP OP
>>
>>78746821
fUCK

I know college park is 60ish% white, and campus itself has very little blacks

Jesus
>>
You picked the wrong state - Come across the bridge to VA
>>
>>78747085
I know nothing about Virginia

I don't want to live more than 35 minutes away from campus

Tell me what are my options
>>
>>78747218
Silver spring is pretty whitish m8.
Pretty much the farther west you go the less nigs.
>>
shame you dont plan on getting schooling around CT, living here is expensive as shit but nearly everybody in the small towns are friendly

like mini extended families, even if im too much of a shut-in to enjoy it
>>
>>78747546
How white

As long as it's 65% white and less than 12% black I am fine
>>
>>78746575
LOL
PCG is shit-tier.
It's like Baltimore-lite.
And it's not only the niggers you have to watch out for.
It's filled with Central Americans from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala (the triangle of death).
There's a shit ton of spic gangs from there like MS-13.
And after the niggers and spics, the few nice areas are filled to the brim with Indians and Asians.
It's like a slice of post-white dystopian America.
>>
>>78749324
Really makes u think...

What's the whitest town in PCG?
>>
>>78747546
S.S. is nig heavy and borders NE D.C.
Just rent a room in Wheaton and live next to far less lethal spics.

College park sucks.
>>
File: IS1jfr60n9slh60000000000.jpg (34 KB, 316x234) Image search: [Google]
IS1jfr60n9slh60000000000.jpg
34 KB, 316x234
This is the nicest apartment in college park
http://www.zillow.com/b/wynfield-park-college-park-md-5XjGKG/

Do blacks usually live in apartments such as this?
>>
What's your price range? Parkside/club are very cheap for the location, bike ride/shuttle to class is manageable. But a house off of Mezerott Rd is probably your best bet, you just need like 2 or 3 other people
>>
>>78746575
Come to
Talbot County
Queen Anne's
Easton

Go on the eastern shore
Don't go near DC or baltimore
>>
>>78746575
St. Mary's County here, PG (and Baltimore) is pretty much THE reason Maryland state laws are shit. High crime area. Get whatever arms you can legally obtain, get in shape and keep your head on a swivel. Best of luck
>>
>>78747218
Live here in Howard county, its bretty white
>>
>>78751027
1500, and I have a car
I agreed to split rent 50/50 with gf
>>
>>78752478
Those places you listed are gonna a be a piss ass commute. I'd consider Beltsville (ethnically diverse but more working class) or a house off of one of the side streets off of Rhode Island Avenue in college park
>>
look for a place in Montgomery county. rockville or silver spring
>>
>>78752741
Eh the apartment is down the street from the campus, can't be too bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.