[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Argument Turns into the Triggering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: rothschild_2234485a.jpg (161 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
rothschild_2234485a.jpg
161 KB, 620x388
Alright, /pol/.

So I just got kicked out of my friend's house because our discussion turned into a tirade. I remained calmed, but he was triggered to the point where he was shouting at how I'm a dumbfuck. Here's what happened:

>talking about current state of affairs
>friend says we'll be in fema camps by next year
>I respond with there will be independent organizations that will go against the government
>I say there will be a far-right movement like the Nazis
>he says they weren't independent
>he says they were funded by the Jews
>I respond with they were independent and that's why they were swept into war
>beginthetriggering.dll
>he blasts me
>says I'm a dumbfuck
>says the Nazis were the Jews' puppets
>tells me to bring research to say they weren't
>I tell him the burden of proof is on him
>shouts at me to leave
>now I'm here

Which one was right? Or are we both wrong? Did the Jews really fund the Nazis, /pol/?
>>
>>78743790
you were right of course
>>
>>78744100
http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2014/03/prominent-jews-khazars-admit-ww-ii-nazis-funded-by-international-jewish-khazar-banksters-2445160.html

Just found this. Is this true?
>>
>>78743790
He told me to give reliable sources that claim the Jews did not back Hitler. Should I even bother?
>>
>>78743790
any help, /pol/?
>>
>>78744243
total horseshit, the khazar theory is debunked utterly
>>
>>78744679
Your friend is a real nutter, get better friends. He has some kind of mental disorder above and beyond his obsessive conspiracism.
>>
>>78743790
He is right.
Hitler is related to the Rothschilds.
The intent of the movement was right but it was set up to fail.
>>
>>78745550
>>78745710
You guys have completely different viewpoints.
>>
>>78746077
Research it for yourself.
I studied this shit a few years ago so I can't really remember all of my sources.
>>
>>78746077
That's what makes /pol/ beautiful

There are plenty of /x/ crossover people here, and people who think like your friend, you shouldn't ask here, you should do the research. I believe you were right, at least mostly from what you're telling us.

It isn't Jews all the way down. Sometimes there isn't an overarching conspiracy theory that comfortably explains everything.
>>
>>78746282
Not jews but certain jewish families who would obviously have influence over other jews.
Influence and money make or break the world.
>>
>>78746269
>>78746282
So is it possible that Jewish banks, like the Rothschild bank in Germany along with American banks worked together to fund the Nazis, then pulled out when they saw they were going too far?
>>
>>78746538
Yes, they have always funded both sides in war. That's how they got so damn rich.
>>
>>78746630
I do know this. For sure, IG Farben and some offshoot of Standard Oil had a pact during the war, but I'm more concerned about the idea that it was the Jews backing the Nazis. Could it be that they wanted an anti-Semitic organization to prop up and cause some damage to better put their Zionist ideals into the mainstream?
>>
>>78746827
no

their Zionist ideals were becoming mainstream, after their failure to BTFO nationalists in the 1918-1919 revolution, and Hitler wanted to put a stop to that

Jews really aren't that powerful, but they were damaging German culture in a lot of ways
>>
>>78747239
Which nationalists? Germans or Russians?
>>
>>78747320
Nevermind I think you meant Germans
>>
>>78747386
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319
>>
>enter thread expecting OP to be shouted down by normie SJW "friend"
>friend actually out-/pol/'d /pol/ and OP was BTFO

/pol/ is always right. It's always the Jews.
>>
>>78747649
Good God I don't know my history. I didn't know that thing was so huge
>>
>spewing /pol/ memes in real life
>showing your power level
wew lad, this is funny but not as good as that canadian kid who got kicked out of university for putting up anti-muslim pictures
>>
>>78747908
He brought up the Jewish banking. I didn't.
>>
>>78747869
The vast majority of leaders of the Bolshevik movement were Jews, of course

Fun times!
>>
>>78748124
Oh I agree with that of course, but how does the German revolution relate to Jews' backing Nazis?
>>
Don't let this die guys
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.