[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU /POL/ I AM LEAVING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: out-sick-1.jpg (15 KB, 320x254) Image search: [Google]
out-sick-1.jpg
15 KB, 320x254
I am leaving this crappy site, I got sick from taking all these red pills, I was much happier and healthier while I was in blissful ignorance, now I developed sinus infections, allergies, infections ....etc
I can't fucking look at tree without thinking Jews did something with it in their grand master plan to control world.

FUCK YOU BYE
>>
>>78737749
Cool
>>
>>78737749
Probably the best decision you've ever made in your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 298x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 298x354
You'll be back, they always come back.
>>
>>78737749
kk see you tomorrow!
>>
File: 1450141737570.jpg (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1450141737570.jpg
77 KB, 540x960
You can check out any time your like, but you can never leave.
>>
>>78738326
What the fuck are you saying, I just ordered ticket for Siberia in middle of nowhere, I will live in forest simple life without technology.
>>
Enjoy your sick day off
>>
>>78737749
for your health, mental and physical, I hope to never see you again.
>>
>>78738630
We WILL find you.
>>
>>78738186
Oh snap, it's fucking Hitler...act cool
>>
>>78737749
Are you mad because Portugal beat you in footy?
>>
>there are people on /pol/ that let an anime image board influence their opinions

how?
>>
>>78739183
That is problem, I came here when I was innocent child, trying to just enjoy art and anime, but then there was sinister message hidden in all these anime.

Its just powerful drug coated as delicious candy.
>>
>>78739449
I guess that can happen. I came here because it was a safe space hug box circle jerking about stuff I already believed in.
>>
>>78737749

You just need to slow down on the amount of hours you spend here and go outside at some point during the daylight.

You might leave for awhile, but you'll be back
>>
>>78737749
I've never been sick in all my years of dishing out redpills.
Maybe you're just a heretic and should fucking repent?
>>
>>78737749

REMAIN
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.