[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the London issue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1466811129119.png (499 KB, 612x586) Image search: [Google]
1466811129119.png
499 KB, 612x586
Ok, so we know Scotland will leave the UK, probably ROI too. But what about London? They won't let this drop and the whole area is completely divided from the rest of the country. How is this gonna pan out?
>>
>>78735562
Why can't Nigel be the next PM instead of that mop headed dumb looking fellow who is into zip lines?
>>
>>78735870

What is 'Parliamentary System'?
>>
>>78735870
yeah I agree with you. I think it's because the next Conservative leader will step in for a short time until the next general election. That's when 52% of the country will probably vote for Farage.
>>
>>78735562
As for the London question, I guess nothing can solve it. Not like London can split from England to make a mini little city state. Or could it. I suppose the caliphate of Londanistan isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility right?
>>
>>78735562

It is simple. Londoners will have money and so can afford food, and the food will be edible because it is not British food, and the rest of the country will simply starve to death....

Problem solved.
>>
>>78735562
that is retarded

what would be capital then? Sheffield? lol
>>
Day of the sharpened stick?
>>
>>78738236
Based Durham.
>>
>>78735562
Give them independence, then build a wall around the city and cut their water & power

Plus disable the Thames Flood Barrier
>>
>>78738247

Kek
>>
>>78735562

Why are you holering about leaving if the referendum is non-binding?

Why are you refering to UK as UK if the atleast two constituent countries are leaving it should the leave be legally processed?

Why are you commiting high treason?
>>
>>78738236
Colchester should go back to being capital
>>
>>78735562
End welfare for anyone living in a 400k+ house
>>
>>78735562
>Scotland will leave the UK, probably ROI too
The fuck is ROI? Republic of Ireland? They can't leave the UK because they're not part of the UK. Did you mean Northern Ireland?
>>
It's for the best, London is lost,

Unless a purge happens, there's no reclaiming that city. Plus it'll act as a Mecca for all the filth that had spread over Britian already.
>>
They simply have to just fucking deal with it and get over it. That's it. There's no London seceding from Britain or any other fantastical bullshit like that. It'll stay the epicenter of sjws and migrants and may be unstable for a while, any Leavers there should maybe move and just let them riot and throw fits until they grow tired.
>>
>>78735562

>ROI

Nice b8.
>>
>>78738588
>merchants punish UK for leaving with economic sanctions
>free London secedes from UK and joins EU
>UK charges massive tariffs on imports to London passing through sovereign British land (read: all of them)
>UK defeats the merchants in economic war
>>
>>78736245
I doubt that! It would be fun to watch if he did win!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.