[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chad >Neocon >Evangelitard >Zionist >Cruzmissile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: imnotfunny.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
imnotfunny.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>Chad
>Neocon
>Evangelitard
>Zionist
>Cruzmissile
>Unfunny comedian
>Blames Detroit's problems on muh big guvment instead of the obvious differences in race and intelligence of Detroit's residents.

Why does /pol/ think he is based again?
>>
>>78732547
who is he and why is he on this board?
>>
File: 1461435675600.jpg (217 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
1461435675600.jpg
217 KB, 1024x765
>>78732547
you seriously can't be this fucking dense ?
when most factories left Detroit in order for saving cost.
you're sitting there blaming it on race.
god you're fucking retarded.
let me guess you actually think that gringo trump is going to get jobs back from china ?
>>
You forgot Legendary Closet Homosexual
>>
File: penn16.png (275 KB, 501x550) Image search: [Google]
penn16.png
275 KB, 501x550
>>78732547
>Why does /pol/ think he is based again?
>implying /pol/ ever thought he was based
>>
>>78733062
Yep. Niggers are genetically inferior and so exacerbated a bad situation. End of discussion.
>>
File: 1459281162436.jpg (52 KB, 514x571) Image search: [Google]
1459281162436.jpg
52 KB, 514x571
>>78732547
shut up goy
>>
>>78732547
He's better than you
>>
>>78733087
This.

Probably a secret Muslim too.
>>
>>78733062
You're wrong. Detroit has plenty of factories, in its white suburbs. Blacks were the cost. Factories moved abroad and overseas as part of globalist cartelism, not because of a "free market." Manufacturing is already moving back because China is losing its ability to artificially cheapen its labor past the cost of transiting the Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>78733062
You know nothing of Detroit, the mass exodud of whites started long before the factories started leaving. Blockbusting and 1 million niggers killed it. Millions of whites live within a 45 minute drive of the city. We are still here, we dont live in the no go zone.
>>
>>78732547
He puts his own quotes on his own pictures. It's fucking rank.
>>
Is he actually an evangelist? What a nerd
>>
>>78732790

Steven Crowder. He was on the Trigglypuff stage with Milo.

As far as conservative comedians go, I think DiPaolo is much better. Dennis Miller was better as a politically neutral comedian.
>>
>>78732547

You're forgetting his crippling manletism
>>
>>78732547

I saw that video of his on Detroit and called bullshit.

San Francisco is probably the most Democrat-friendly city and it looks light years better than Detroilet. It's a world class city even with gays parading around and Asian gangs everywhere (and maybe some Asian gay hippie mafia of some sort). Nothing competes with the ruin of black dysfunction.
>>
>>78732547
Young /pol/ thinks he's based since they are freshly divorced from the liberal mindset they grew up with - they are willing to accept right wing ideas as long as they are packaged in an witty alpha male husk.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.