[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finns confirmed for timetravelling Sumerians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1466699681356.jpg (75 KB, 735x486) Image search: [Google]
1466699681356.jpg
75 KB, 735x486
>The object, unearthed during a dig in Austria, is allegedly a clay copy of a mobile phone with a Sumerian writing style known as cuneiform on the keys.

>YouTube channel Paranormal Crucible reported: "What is it? Is it evidence of an advanced civilisation or time travel?”

>The tablet was dated to around the 13th century BCE. By that time, the Sumerian writing style – usually known as cuneiform - had already been around for a few thousand years.

>Editorial on the channel goes on to say: “Cuneiform tablets aren’t unusual – an estimated two million have been excavated. The language was a mystery until the 19th century when its code was deciphered."

>Cuneiform was one of the first systems of writing developed by the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia around 3,500BC to 3,000 BC.
In the last thread we came discussed how Sumerian was deciphered with the help of Finnish and other Turanian languages and the lexical similarities between Finnish and Sumerian, like mother tongue; Su. eme-gi, Fi. emä kieli. Thoughts, /pol/?

>http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/630034/archaeologists-discovery-800-year-old-mobile-phone-prove-time-travel-real
>http://users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
>>
>>78729290
WE
>>
>>78729290
WOW, Good use on making the advanced phones out of stone and not something more advance. ALIENS r su mesteriosu!
>>
>>78729416
WUZ
>>
>>78729588
This is literally not Africa you dip
>>
>>78729545
It could be an example of cargo cult behavior.
>>
>>78729290

so is that a representation of a phone or is it something that isn't but eerily looks like a phone? what does the script on the stone say?
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>78729588
AYY LMAOS
>>
what the fuck this can't be real
>>
>>78729588
MILLENIALS
>>
File: hyperwar helsinki.jpg (183 KB, 1655x771) Image search: [Google]
hyperwar helsinki.jpg
183 KB, 1655x771
>>78729290
>he cant do timetraveling
>he cant look into the future

holy shit how much of a pleb is the rest of the world
>>
>>78729290
Oh mer gerd!
>>
Probably from the Finnish-Korean Hyper war
>>
Is there a record of them carbon dating it? Otherwise I'm just going to dismiss it as some /x/-tier shenanigans pulled on the tinfoilers.
>>
>>78730309
Carbon dating is a flawed method of determining how old something is
>>
File: well finns.jpg (61 KB, 643x158) Image search: [Google]
well finns.jpg
61 KB, 643x158
>>78729290
nah fuck that. itt we discuss what finns eat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3626785/Young-Finnish-girls-nightmare-stint-barmaids-outback-hotel-constantly-asked-sex-abused-drunk-locals.html
>>
>>78729729
i'm not googling that, just tell me what it is or i don't care
>>
File: intense-stare_480x480.jpg (82 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
intense-stare_480x480.jpg
82 KB, 480x480
>>78730481

Your mom dating is a flawed method of determining how old something is
>>
>>78730521
nigs worship planes as gods
>>
>>78730648
not exactly true, from anons mothers age we can determine anons age and as a bit of a bonus, if we are wrong then we can determine how much of a whore she was when she was younger or how fucking desperate his dad was for a root.
>>
>decipher the Text on the screen
>" Heil Hitler"
>>
>>78730521
>just tell me what it is or i don't care

Basically primitive people see advanced people and imitate the outward appearance of the advanced technology, hoping it will benefit them the same way as advanced people.

The classic example being Polynesian (I think?) tribes building runways and creating cults to worship US airmen and planes because we used to send them aid packages on airplanes.
>>
>>78730648
Bazinga?
>>
>>78729290

Huh. What an ironic coincidence.
>>
>>78731122

That is the single case of it happening.
>>
>>78730971

Touche Austria
>>
>>78729290
>allegedly
Into the trash
>>
>>78730481
This is true... Its really impossible to know if there is no contamination.
>>78730648
Stop being such a spaz. He is right. Dating is largely assumption and most dates are thrown out in favor of the ones that make more sense according to their models. Its sorta circular but it gets the job done on small time scales usually.
>>
>>78731122
Nigs always trying to get handouts from whitey no matter what
>>
http://www.snopes.com/alien-cellphone-found/
>While the theory that the above-displayed cellphone was created by the alien race Anunnaki from the planet Nibiru in order to introduce the Sumerian civilization to modern technology is interesting, this "alien cellphone" was actually created by a German sculptor and is only a few years old.

Karin and Karl Weingärtner of the Art Replik Studio created the clay tablet in January 2012. While the photo was originally shared with a description similar to the one published by Mysterious Universe (Art Replik never mentioned aliens) there are several indications that this post was simply a joke, such as the title of the object, "BablyoNokia," comments on the photo ("Yes, exactly!" in response to "is that my old phone"), and the fact that the image was watermarked art-replik.com.
>>
>>78731838
I was just about to post this
>>
>>78729729
Fucking nigs man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
>>
Nice to see that my countrymen went back in time with good old dumb phones.
None of this touch screen bullshit.
Keypads need to make a fucking comeback.

>>78731295

Take away the worship part and you'll see cargo cults happening all over Africa, even right now.

For example, look at their multiple attempts at building "helicopters" and their understanding of them.
They see a spinning propel, so they copy the form and think that they can fly.
Even with internet and freely available information regarding aerodynamics, they're not smart enough to look up the inner workings.
They just copy the form they see on youtube, without understanding what the fuck is supposed to be happening under the hood or more importantly why.

http://africanspotlight.com/2016/03/08/malawi-school-dropout-builds-helicopter-with-scrap-materials-photos/

>“Police regularly come here to monitor progress and make sure I don’t fly without permission,” he explained, adding that he hopes to be airborne by June.

Here's another one, skip to 3 minutes to see the takeoff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
>>
>>78730521
Planes bring Cargo to whites from the sky.

If we emulate them by making coconut 'radios' then Cargo will come to us!
>>
>>78729290

If any of you even wondered for a second whether that object on the left can be centuries old, you might be clinically retarded.
>>
>>78729290
>stone
>which doesn't move whatsoever
>which looks broken off from a bigger stone
>and which has no energy power
>is a cell phone from the future
Did you support Brexit by chance?
>>
>>78729290
Can you imagine just how retarded someone would have to be to actually believe this?

"how Sumerian was deciphered with the help of Finnish and other Turanian languages and the lexical similarities between Finnish and Sumerian"
It wasn't.
>>
File: 1455386713973.png (282 KB, 317x1442) Image search: [Google]
1455386713973.png
282 KB, 317x1442
>>78730305
>This is the primary source that /his has been asking for.
>>
" the lack of checkable information on the dig and the startling similarity to a cell phone handset have many online posters convinced it is just an imaginative hoax "

Confirmed where? fucking faggot
>>
>>78729290
Fake and gay

http://www.snopes.com/alien-cellphone-found/
>>
>>78732375
>It wasn't
Yes it was, Finnish, Turkish, Hungarian and whatnot were all essential in deciphering Sumerian because they're all agglutinative languages, while Indo-European ones aren't.
>>
>>78732194
It's a fucking crystalline matrix powered by magnatized ions you mongoloid
>>
>>78731295

happens in the amazon too with airplanes
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (24 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
24 KB, 270x300
>>78729588

KANGS

WE WAS ON OUR SAIL PHONES WHEN U CRACKAS WAS LIVIN IN CAVES MAYNE
>>
>>78732073
The heli in your pic looks good, at least.
I wonder how long and how much money it would take to educate enough of them to build real ones?
Or would it all fall apart because of the rest of the mudhut nigs destroying everything?
Its sad, because you can see a spark of higher intelligence here
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.