[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sign into Facebook >See this What do /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: What do?.png (85 KB, 505x546) Image search: [Google]
What do?.png
85 KB, 505x546
>Sign into Facebook
>See this
What do /pol/?
>>
>>78724789
Post laughingfarage.jpg
>>
>>78724789
>Sign out
>>
>>78724789
>I am an apprentice
oh wow, another member of the upperclassmen whinging about how numerous the proles are.
>>
>>78724789

>I just want to put my view across

This generation is extraordinarily narcissistic. Nobody cares about anyone, and everyone thinks everyone cares about what they have to say.
>>
>>78724789

I bet a lot of people were worried when WW2 started, they didn't want to go to war, they didn't want to have to fight and die. Thankfully Britain is only 48% pussified.
>>
>>78724789
>It's 2016
>Still using Kikebook
>>
>>78724789
>couldn't care about politics
Sounds like stay voter alright.
>>
Looking forward to more of this as UK people realize what they've done to themselves.

To be manipulated and deceived by Nigel fucking Farage does it get any better
>>
>>78724789
That all sounds pretty reasonable to be honest. I voted leave, I'm glad I did, but even I'm very worried about the forthcoming negotiations. We have to rely on people I'm not sure we can rely on and I certainly don't expect the EU to help us in any way.

The Welsh have even more of a reason to be worried.

Calling for another referendum is just trying to capitalise on the inevitable anxiety the uncertainty of this situation has caused. People who voted leave are worried for good reason and some of them are definitely questioning their choice.

Let's hope to God things work out and hope we embolden European anti-EU sentiment rather than serve as an example to guarantee their subservience.
>>
>>78724904
fpbp
>>
>>78724789

Tell him to stop whining like a bitch.
>>
>IF WE PUT IN ALL THIS MONEY INTO THE EU
>WE GET BACK THREE TIMES AS MUCH
>IT JUST WORKS TRUST US
i love it, its like E3 when a developer promises all this shit but doesnt deliver but then the groveling retards that bandwagoned it cant admit they were wrong and just pretend it all exists
>>
>>78724789
Buy bitcoin and ethereum
>>
File: britishasfuck.png (20 KB, 516x215) Image search: [Google]
britishasfuck.png
20 KB, 516x215
>>78724789
Remind them that Jeremy Clarkson is god by spamming this image
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.