[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many people comparing him to Trump? What do they even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 220x333
Why are so many people comparing him to Trump? What do they even have in common?
>>
I don't know maybe they look the same and are both charismatic "un-pc" politicians? Dumbass.
>>
>>78724306
Blonde hair so they are both literal hitlers because he wanted to kill all non blondes
duh
>>
>>78724306
He looks like a Dollar Store knock-off action figure of Donald Trump.
>>
>>78724306

Boris is the living embodiment of a leftist strawman, he's what a left-winger imagines a right-winger looks like
>>
File: 1464891035863.jpg (21 KB, 372x225) Image search: [Google]
1464891035863.jpg
21 KB, 372x225
>>78724518
dog bless, merchant.
I wouldve not known the similarities without you.. pls accept my first born daughter as reparations of WW2
>>
I don't know anything about him, but he certainly LOOKS like a younger, dumpier Trump.
>>
>>78724306
They are both very public figures that like a crowd. Most politicians are pretty secretive and avoiding.
>>
>>78724306

It's just the same people crying about democracy because everyone doesn't agree with everything they say. Clueless morons barely fit to vote because they are so out of touch with reality and how the world works.
>>
People they don't like is automatically assigned to ''something bad''.
Boris --> Trump --> Hitler
When you rely on your emotions, anyone who you disagree with is literally Hitler.
>>
>>78724306

ridiculous hair
>>
>>78725024
No, it's not enough, I'd like to also have a new submarine, 60 billion USD and the tip of your and your sons cock you nazi whine
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.