[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Are they winning or losing? I can't even tell anymore...
>>
Losing now that the internet is turning against them/revealing them for the idiots that they really are.
>>
>>78722983
When they're winning they're losing. When they're losing they're winning.
>>
>>78722983
amy schumer is so disgusting
>>
>>78722983
>Dems whine about muh chillins for gun control
>Gun owners turn out to vote against Dems
>Young people stay in their parents basement during election day
>>
>>78722983
The liberals never had a plan to "win," they just act on their emotions and struggle to bring about a world where nothing is offensive to them.

But, because they constantly invent new things to offend them, this world will never come about. Liberals are by their very nature losers. They ALWAYS lose.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1891x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1891x1079
>>78723970
What the fuck did you just say about me, you privileged white male? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Dartmouth, and I've been involved in numerous secret feminist organizations, and I have over 300 confirmed triggers. I am trained in crying when I don't get my way and I'm the top lecturer in my feminist debate group. You are nothing to me but another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that to me on the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Tumblr feminists across the USA and your privilege is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways., and that's just with my bare hands and my extremely annoying nagging. Not only am I extensively trained in nagging, but I have access to the entire emoticon collection on the internet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe out your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known the unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you are paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, you privileged white male.
>>
File: George_II_1755-1767.jpg (657 KB, 1182x1493) Image search: [Google]
George_II_1755-1767.jpg
657 KB, 1182x1493
>>78723970
>amy schumer is so disgusting

She's so fat and unfunny.
>>
>>78723970
this
>>
>>78722983
They're going to lose. The current freaking out are the last cries of a decadent and desperate ideology. In the upcoming conflicts most of the them won't be fighting however their pet minorities, mostly hispanics and blacks, will be. The upper middle class leftists who go on screeching about privilege and racism will either quietly fall in line or be squashed under the heal of those on both sides who are willing to and can fight.
>>
>>78722983
Hard to say.
They've got a shit ton of followers and they've certainly changed society for the worse but their impact on the legal system has been relatively small.
And, as we've just seen, it's not too late to undo the damage.
>>
File: amy schumer.jpg (3 MB, 2366x1521) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
3 MB, 2366x1521
>>78723970
>>78724431
My thing about her, much like Obama, is that she bears an uncanny resemblance to something, and saying it would get me labelled racist/sexist/body shaming or whatever.

No, I'm saying he looks like a chimp because he looks like a chimp, look at his goddamn ears.

No, while she is an unfunny, fat cunt, she LEGITIMATELY bears resemblance to Miss Piggy. How can you not see that shit? Fuck, Uncle Chuck's brother probably fucked the puppet, and she popped out.

Speaking of which, fuck this upper class nepotistic cunt, fuck her and that awful faggot Chuck Schumer for teaming up on political means, and fuck all this rich liberal bullshit where they look down on the lower class and CLEARLY know better.
>>
Can someone explain to me how the man to her right is her cousin? I imagine it's a simple answer but it just seems insane.

Also fuck Chuck Schumer I hope that faggot drops dead.
>>
>>78725418
>Her father is second cousin to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Schumer
KYS
>>
File: israeli-soldier-girl-38.jpg (224 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
israeli-soldier-girl-38.jpg
224 KB, 505x640
>>78725199
>upper class nepotistic cunt

There's nothing upper class about her, m8.

Her jokes are low class and crass and she is fat and disgustng and unfunny.

There are plenty of other funny women comedians out there, she gets too much airtime.
>>
>>78726188
>literally JIDF the post
>s-she's not a rich Jew or anything she's just plain unfunny
>h-here, have this "cute" IDF soldier g-goyim
>>
File: 2 thumbs up.jpg (58 KB, 559x600) Image search: [Google]
2 thumbs up.jpg
58 KB, 559x600
i think the tide is turning. it has only just begun though. we have a long battle ahead of us folks.
>>
>>78726409

You're telling me you wouldn't fuck this kike qt3.14?
>>
File: 1465453315235.jpg (79 KB, 415x590) Image search: [Google]
1465453315235.jpg
79 KB, 415x590
>>78723970
If 40 more people say it, she will appear in your bedroom to rape you
>>
>>78722983
everyone's losing
>>
File: 1466814873062.gif (851 KB, 570x498) Image search: [Google]
1466814873062.gif
851 KB, 570x498
Let's just get it straight, goys.

It's Obongos fault.

That nigger seriously fucked this country and the rest of the world by allowing this notion that EVERYONE is fucking equal when in fact it's not.

Niggers genetically have low IQ.
Women are inferior to men (at least physically and mentally).
Mexicans love to do work illegally and do shit jobs.

Etc. etc.

Extreme liberalism is the disease here.
>>
On the forefront are sensitive, undisciplined, young millennials. Of course they're going to lose. Everyone with a sane psyche realizes that they are a fucking disaster these days. Arguments and actions are ad hominem, straw man, emotion based. Completely devoid of logic and reason.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.