[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real cause of SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: image.png (363 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363 KB, 600x600
What is it? Where are these people coming from? Is this a new thing? Why do they all look so similar? No memes, I doesn't seem like this question ever has a clear answer.

I'd personally put my money on most of them being raised by single mothers. A lot of people seem to think its "special snowflake culture" where we tell everyone they're special, but it doesn't seem to be the cause to me, a lot of SJWs believe they're important, but they're also very self deprecating, especially the males.

Is it possible that it's just genetics?

If we figure out the cause, we can put an end to it.
>>
>>78721936
you
>>
Bad/absent fathers
>>
>>78722560
>>78721936
Jew
>>
>>78721936
no memes is a dead giveaway is is a slide thread
sage if you must reply
>>
Narcissism made worse by Internet/social media age.
>>
File: whitehouse.jpg (47 KB, 945x552) Image search: [Google]
whitehouse.jpg
47 KB, 945x552
>>78721936
it's just western self-absorption and narcissism run rampant and fellated by corporate interests. what you say about special snowflakes is correct, but it's not just that.

the 90's and early/mid 2000's were dominated by apathy, but millenial generation got into their heads that "caring about things" = good person, but they didn't actually care about anything legitimately so they just adopted SJW ideology.

there's way more too it than that too, but that's the basics.
>>
1. low self esteem

2. fear of uncertainty
>>
>>78721936
Lack of social norms and lack of people enforcing such norms and good behaviour in general.
>>
File: 1465763944229.jpg (77 KB, 514x266) Image search: [Google]
1465763944229.jpg
77 KB, 514x266
think about hipsters from the early 2000's.

yeah they were annoying, but they weren't sjw's. they were just regular faggots. i guess they realised how shallow their existence is and searched for something authentic to relate too - but since they've been coddled all their life in an environment of false politeness, extreme comfort and so on, they turn to """"""""""radical"""""""" leftism.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (29 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
29 KB, 252x291
>>78721936
I have no idea who is creating them.
>>
Daycare? ------> Communism
The welfare state? ----> Communism
Feminised education? -----> Communism
Single Mothers? ----> Communism

We never won the cold war lads.
>>
the absence of male role models and the breakdown of family is probably the main reason that bleeds into others (consumerism, apathy, special snowflake syndrome etc.)
>>
>>78724099
topkek
>>
>>78721936
SJWs are the product of a combination of overly protective parenting as well as a reaction to over done Christian values.
Sheltered people reacting too much to the awful 'family values' that Christianity creates causing them to veer too far in the opposite direction
>>
>>78724099
yet former communist countries are "uncucked".

the real problem is extreme wealth/comfort and consumerism, which naturally breeds weakness and inauthentic, anti-natural, modes of self expression.
>>
>>78721936
I'm the prototype SJW, trust me.

>single feminist mom who raised me as a daughter
>sexual abuse
>low test

The only thing that saved me is being born in the 70's

The thing that enables these subhumans is that they have a podium and an audience through the internet and that the left wing is actively fostering their illness to keep the cushy job carousel going.

I was told to sit down, shut up, study and quit my whining and i turned out half decent. These people are being rewarded from all sides and peer pressure is a bitch.
>>
>>78724509
>SJWs are the product of a combination of overly protective parenting as well as a reaction to over done Christian values.

This sums it up perfectly.
>>
Because women convinced everyone who would listen to play a power game against themselves, and worshiped everyone who wouldn't.
>>
>>78721936
Anti-masculine culture coupled with increased leeching of xenoestrogens from plastics and the chemical industry into the water cycle
>>
File: 911site_cross.jpg (909 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
911site_cross.jpg
909 KB, 1200x1600
It's bred from athiesm

Atheists started the whole getting offended by everything

Remember when they sued the city for displaying the 9/11 cross on the WTC?

Always notice how atheists are so pissy at people who don't think like them?

That's the root of the SJW movement
>>
They all worship the Red Dragon.
>>
>>78724538
are you implying that life in eastern euro countries are better than western lifestyles?

top kek its funny in this thread how everyone mocks the liberal's lack of life experience but can't see how rich and prosperous capitalist countries really are
>>
>>78721936

They have no experience of working for their own survival. For them, others providing for their survival is the norm. They expect that to continue into their adulthoods.

You've never met an SJW who's spent 16 hours in a day unloading industrial gear off the back of 18 wheelers. They are all weak and untempered.
>>
>>78721936
MTV
>>
>>78721936
>MUHH SJW boogeymen

Where are these magical SJW you bitch about so much? I've never met a SJW. Yet, you dumbfucks screaming "MUHH SJW" are on every fucking corner.
>>
>>78724892
>You've never met an SJW

Fixed that for you
>>
>>78724538

Of course they're uncucked. You don't need a subversion destabilization program against people already in your sphere. You use that shit against your enemies - which is why it's no coincidence that all of the NATO/SEATO west has this shit and the old communist bloc doesn't.
>>
File: 1342868394227.jpg (26 KB, 370x270) Image search: [Google]
1342868394227.jpg
26 KB, 370x270
>>78721936
It's a combination of things - but the "internets" have escalated it. Young people from every generation are stupid and entitled and always have been. Now they have found ways to be in your face 24/7 through the marvels of technology, so it seems like they're everywhere, and it also means they're getting more attention from "mainstream" bodies. Their naivete and general ignorance combined with this connectivity has created a somewhat perfect storm. Confirmation bias along with the volume of their mentally ill view available online gives them an overly inflated sense that their opinions are valid.

It's an interesting phenomenon which I am sure will be written about for some time to come.

That and they are much more gullible to Jewish tricks at their age.
>>
File: 1430535951784.jpg (428 KB, 1144x2154) Image search: [Google]
1430535951784.jpg
428 KB, 1144x2154
>>78721936
Simple answer: it's easy to be an SJW. And in these times of luxury and high stress, more people will take the easy way out.

No one will test you outside of, say, places like /pol/; your view of the world (dude we're all unique every identity is valid, life is rainbows) will be regarded as perfectly rational despite evidence suggesting the opposite.

Similarly the media is on your side, women love it from a mental connective standpoint when men agree with them (albeit this isn't the case sexually).

In all likelihood you're not going to have kids, and spend most of your paycheck on expensive artisan sandwiches and cold-brew coffee.

Being an SJW is easy, and more of these people are coming into existence day after day after day. So ask yourselves: why is this? What's so appealing about taking the easy way out, and what will this lead to in the next few decades?
>>
File: 225468.jpg (20 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
225468.jpg
20 KB, 314x475
>>78721936
Pic related + a deliberate attempt at destroying western values to bring a NWO
>>
>>78721936
I hate to say it, but the internet is at fault. The internet allows people with disparate interests and ideologies to come together (see: furries, other fetishes, etc). Not only did the small amount of them come together, the net amplified their bullshit.

But, they're not nearly as big of a group as you think, again, amplified voices. So how to they get all the real life influence at shit? Same way the jews do, nepotism. Then you've got the people who find them useful. Just like the guys in business who jumped on the "green" bandwagon to make cardboard and plastic thinner, portions smaller, and make a killing in profits on ogranic food, moral outrage and pandering to morality is a killer business model (unsustainable as it is). Think about it. Have you noticed how advertising and online services seem so personal in their advertising approach, like companies want to be your friend or some stupid shit instead of just selling products on their merits? It's all about money. SJW are literally useful idiots. Thankfully this shit will come crashing down because massive amounts of normalfags are actually starting to get tired of this shit.

>>78724509
This too.
>>
>>78721936
lack of muscle training and refusal of reality if ever shown it

they want only pleasure and see no value in pain, just like a primitive creature
>>
>>78724887
The best part about living in eastern euro is if you get the outsourcing job even as a pleb you can live a very comfortable life.
>>
>>78721936
Is that Gavin Mcinnes?
>>
>>78724802
Literally retarded. Most sjw aren't even atheists.

>>78721936
It stems from straight white girls and other majorities who want to feel inclusion. We live in a time where minorities now have entire communities built around our shared experiences, and they want in on it because they think it's some kind of club or something.

This is why most sjw also have identities that can be held with no actual change to a hetero-cis life. See: Genderfluid, non-dysphoria dependent trans, "demisexual", "third gender". These are labels they can don without actually living in a new way/feeling something new but still see themselves as included in the "club" of lgbtq/minorities.

This is also why you only see sjw present where people have an Internet connection.
>>
File: warning-sign1.png (21 KB, 850x746) Image search: [Google]
warning-sign1.png
21 KB, 850x746
>>78721936
>5th wave

Third wave feminism doesn't actually refer to the third iteration of the ideology, it refers to "The Third Wave".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

>The Third Wave was an experimental social movement created by high school history teacher Ron Jones to explain how the German populace could accept the actions of the Nazi regime during the Second World War.[1][2] While he taught his students about Nazi Germany during his "Contemporary World History" class, Jones found it difficult to explain how the German people could accept the actions of the Nazis, and decided to create a social movement as a demonstration of the appeal of fascism. Over the course of five days, Jones conducted a series of exercises in his classroom emphasizing discipline and community, intended to model certain characteristics of the Nazi movement. As the movement grew outside his class and began to number in the hundreds, Jones began to feel that the movement had spiraled out of control.

I feel it's very important that people know about this.
>>
>>78724802
>discriminate against atheists
>complain when they try to fight back legally
They aren't offended by everything. They're pointing out that something is violating the separation of church and state and they try to get it changed or removed.
>>
>>78721936
it's people being raised in the same internet enviornments, neopets and shit

I've seen the internet go from a nerdy text based infosharing network, to webrings, to search algoritms, to popups, to clickbait and social media

As soon as it got loose from the nerds (ie smart people) it went increasingly to shit

and now it's tainting and brainwashing the youth
>>
A lot of people tend to want to help others. The needy, under-privileged, opressed, etc. It comes in different forms like charity, care, war/liberation, etc.

SJWs combine this with narcisissm and the need to broadcast how virtuous they are to the world for a few cheap likes on social media. They aren't good to people for the sake of being good, they are good for the sake of self-promotion.
>>
>>78725417
Most SJWs are indeed either Atheists or Jews.
>>
>>78721936
It's pretty easy to understand really.

Humans are animals. Pack-animals. As power is being centralized, the groups that people live in become too large. It's no longer a pack. In addition, the nuclear family (the closest part of the pack) has been undermined, because some idiots who didn't realize that we are animals with set behavioural needs, so they created this castle in the clouds that they want to build: The total society where nobody have loyalty to anyone. They think this is what justice is, because loyalty is in it's nature to give someone better treatment than others (privilege).

The need for a pack creates ad-hoc packs when society grows too large, it always has. Be it a local church, the local sports-team fan-base etc.

What is common within such a pack, is that to show your loyalty, you have to pledge that you agree with all the others in the group about something. Even if you disagree. The more outlandish, the stronger it unites if everyone is 100% hard as a rock at saying that's what they believe. The sports-fan says his team is the best team, and that they are going to win. Even if they meet a better team. The guy who goes to church says that Jesus is God, even if it's ridiculous if you think long and hard about it.

The Social Justice Warrior is a misfit. He doesn't have such a traditional pack. So to fit in, they start to agree with other misfits in society. They agree with eachother and mimic eachother by wearing the same kind of clothing etc.

This group of misfits used to be adopted by neo-nazi's and such, and this was not wanted by those who rule. So they put social workers into uniting them at youth-clubs etc.

Now, have a hard think about who would want such a job? Who is idealistic enough to say "it's so rewarding to work with the youths, see them take a more positive approach in their life. I don't care if I earn a living minimum. This is what I want to do with my life."

Those people are the ones who get to shape their minds.
>>
>>78725598
SJW atheists treat it like a religion. They're a true cancer on society.
>>
>>78721936
its bandwagon mentality. people want to be part of the next big cultural movement and they dont give a shit what it is and what harm it causes.
>>
modern SJW ideologies as we know it have arisen from the 80s punk and hardcore music cultures, combined with the image and cuckoldry of indie movements in the 90s, and the mentalities of 60s and 70s hippies.
>>
>>78721936

depression and victim complex

when you take away all of the real problems in a society, faggots invent new ones to complain about
>>
>>78725676
The funniest thing, as a STEM graduate, is when SJWs use science as a verb and some form of religion to disprove others. Science this, science that. Fucks don't realise that science and religion aren't mutually exclusive and lots of scientists follow a religion.
>>
>44 replies
>40 posters

1 post by this ID incarnated. Fuck this gay thread
>>
>>78725446
>i feel
okay SJW
>>
>>78725263
but anon, what is ur definition of a comfortable life?
>>
I read somewhere that social justice fads are cyclical.
>>
>>78721936
The destruction of masculinity would be one of the main reasons.

http://puerarchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TheFuturist_TheMisandryBubble.pdf

Males without positive male role models.
Females without positive male role models.

They all turn out to be horribly damaged people
>>
All good points in this thread. I don't think there's any one cause.

How do we stop it without utterly destroying society. Doesn't seem like these idiots are ever going away, and their shrill voices just get louder everyday.
>>
>>78724538
This
>>
>>78726468
It's really hard to argue against a sense of common good without sounding like a dickhead.
>>
>>78723260
Hoestly it's really this. People truly do not get this. Several studies show that narcissism has gone up and this pushed my social media.
>>
>>78725598
Where's the facts? Show me the facts.
>>
File: 1466481101930.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1466481101930.gif
2 MB, 500x300
>>78721936
The strength that years of conservative leadership and ideals has brought has allowed our society to carry an ideological "dead weight". America has been so successful that our strength is seen as a way to piggy-back on the hard work of others. Even if the SJW epidemic does wipe out western civ, it won't last them very long. Every great society has been built on conservative ideals, we will just rise again. Can we save our society? I cannot say.
>>
>>78724980
They literally are where I live.
>>
>>78721936
broken homes.
Be it through death or divorce, you an almost guarantee that as soon as a child realizes that their simplistic view of right and wrong is shaken by them being deprived of one parent or another, they become open to all sorts of relativism (which is what is the back bone of SJW, as everything is worth defending to them, of course, except for the things traditionally thought to be wholesome and good, because relativism implies they are just as bad)
Coupled with the fact that parents often fail to be strict enforcers of rules once this happened, the child grows more and more outlandish, craving the structure and reaction from their parents. The rebellious teen phase never ends because the parents become to lax or too accepting to ever refute the child, thus the child doesn't learn their own identity and what things are worth taking a stand for, so they identify with everything and take a stand for everything.
>>
>>78726468
Raise wages for youth-workers, so that competent people who help the children make something out of themselves instead of saying "just be yourself" will aply for the jobs. Make it a job for someone with ambitions in life.

Additionally one should stop letting the system raise your children. Take the responsibility and raise them yourselves for God's sake.

This is the end-result of thinking the system should be the ones to teach the young about life. Everyone should know by now that the system is only interested in creating wage-slaves who don't think critically, but accepts authority as truthsayers and who has been rewarded their whole lives whenever they are able to reproduce what they have been told.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78726830
voting blocks show that jews vote overwhealming liberal, and atheists vote almost 100% exclusively liberal.
Combine that with the prevalence of liberals at academic institutions and voila
you have a venn diagram with SJW overlapping with the other three.
>>
>>78721936
It comes from liberal universities and spreads through social media and the entertainment industries. People are getting sick of it though, a big push back is slowly coming along.
>>
I saw an video with Christina Hoff Summers and another OG feminist where they were talking about how crazy it currently with third wave feminism.

They were saying they thought they defeated this nonsense years ago in the Universities, and they did, but while they went on to live normal lives, the butt hurt feminists bided their time as assistant profs and slowly moved into positions of power.

Now militant progressive discourse is overwhelming at Universities. Any dissenters, however logical and right, can kiss their career goodbye. So most of them leave, and those who remain assimilate.

Meanwhile, the last 15-20 years, every parent has been operating under the notion that sending their kids to University is important. This is mostly because it WAS important during their generation.

The reality is that a certain percentage of kids are too dumb to pursue a real degree. This is just simple math. Universities could set higher standards but ‘muh enrollments’ and ‘muh no child left behind’. Enter the arts/soc degree.

So now we have an army of idiots being indoctrinated by a group of militant feminists, graduating with useless degrees and nothing better to do than spend all day on social media.
>>
>>78721936
Someone made a wish with a monkey's paw to make hipsters shut the hell up about artisian vintage obscure garbage. So they applied their trademarked bohemian pissing contest bullshit to political activism instead.
>>
>>78725051
i don't really buy this. the problem is deeply cultural, and related to the excessive materialism and disconnect with objective reality that being surrounded by extreme comfort/wealth. blaming communism just seems like an outdated meme.
>>
>>78724887
He's right though. When I lived in a small, quiet, mostly white town I was a libtard.
Then I moved for a new job and made the mistake of renting a cheap place in niggertown. That shit will redpill you really fucking quickly.
Lefties don't understand the world around them or the true nature of other people outside of their bubbles.
>>
>>78725446
Well his experiment was a success, Fascism certainly appeals to the left despite their assertions to the contrary
>>
File: hal.jpg (3 KB, 342x147) Image search: [Google]
hal.jpg
3 KB, 342x147
MSM has never been more out of control yet so in control
>>
>>78728218
small town in us =/= small town elsewhere

like i agree with your statement on niggers but you really don't know how bad some 2nd world countries are regardless of their race and conservatism
>>
I'll back this>>78723260 with a touch of this>>78724039
>>
>>78721936
The internet. Before the internet it was hard to communicate fringe ideas. Groups resorted to bill sticking, pamphleteering and university groups

Now with the internet, ideas can go viral.

Also the American concept of "Coolness" means if something can be considered cool it proliferates. Many SJW ideas are rebellious, shocking and edgy... and those things can be cool in an "outlaw" sense.

>vote almost 100% exclusively liberal.
>vote liberal
>In America

kek. The most people can vote for are sometimes initiatives, or politicians. Most politicians being faceless status-quo enablers. The US has only two parties, big-tent parties, one which somehow managed to combine centrist economics with minority and women's advocacy (Democrats) against an oddball coalition of christian fundies, libertarians, capitalists and warhawks. "Atheists", given the choice" probably feel less in common with the party that has the fundamentalist christians/jews (and only 4% accept evolution), vs the one with the secular jews, secular christians, and non-believers. Given there are only two choices.

If the US were a country with multiple parties to choose from, with real ideologies like leftism, rightism, centrism, nationalism, marxism to choose from, the choice would be more meaningful than voting Jack Johnson (R) vs John Jackson (D).
>>
>>78721936
>>
>>78724980
hiding in their mother's basements most of the time
>>
We also cannot underestimate the role of getting pussy in all of this.

The pickup artist craze of however many years ago exposed the tried and true way to get ass.

However, I believe it became too blatant and women wised up.

My theory is that the PUAs, ever diligent, simply took their manipulation to its logical conclusion: just pretend to be a feminist.

I think this has proven to be a kryptonite of sorts for women.

With PUAs setting the standard, any pussy loving male had to follow suit in order to keep up.

So now the world is just one big virtue signal.
>>
>>78724802

>Atheists started the whole getting offended by everything
You're a fucking moron. Kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>78725202
not so much the internet but ease of access, I blame the iPhone.
>>
File: for justice.jpg (69 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
for justice.jpg
69 KB, 500x471
A bunch of things happening simultaneously.

1. Raised as special snowflakes, everyone gets a trophy environment.
2. Stupid people not understanding New Age philosophies but prattling on about intentions and being perfect and teaching it to their kids.
3. Reactionary to Tea-Party.
4. Social media. Everyone wants to simultaneously stand out yet fit into some quick and easy to understand group.

The big one:
5. The INTERNET. People now see daily how fucked up the world is. This creates a conundrum. How can I get mad when someone screws up my coffee order when I know little kids are stitching shoes with bleeding hands in another country? You create fake oppression and problems in your own country. That's why sjws don't care about women being brutalized in other countries but lose their shit if someone makes a twitter joke. The whole thing is an exercise in creating an atmosphere where you don't feel guilty about getting mad at the minutiae of life.
>>
>>78721936
It's because of the economic crisis of 2008.

Most sjw's are young, and were in their 12-20's during that time period. They grew up in a time period where the economy can just implode without seemingly any rhyme or reason, they want to feel like they're not just a leaf in the wind getting helplessly blown around, so they start this ridiculous movement so they can still feel like they're having an effect on the world.

SJW's have been around for a long time. They surge after periods of big social upheaval. They were prominent in the late 60's and the early 90's too.
>>
>>78729618

What the fuck are you on about? If you talk to girls, you get laid. Where does feminism come into all this?
>>
The SJWs I`ve met are either extremely edgy and try to maintain their edgy -ness in any part of their lives.

And the others are pseudo intellectuals that try to act civil, politically correct and try to maintain a good overall image of themselves, so they would be acknowledged as smart and educated, and as someone whose opinion is rated very highly/
>>
>>78721936
>the cause
it's a fucking trend. it literally mirrors that whole emo thing that happened a while back. they are basically hipsters.
>>
>>78728930
explain
>>
>>78726818
Well yeah. Before the internet if you wanted to say something stupid. You either kept it to yourself or had to find people as dumb as you. This meant they met people who told them no.
Now every jackass has a voice and people can flock to it by clicking a button.
>>
>>78722675
I had shit parents and I'm as traditional conservative as they come.
>>
jewish marxist globalist psychological warfare
>>
>>78730291
after reading this, now i understand why conservacucks use the term ""cultural marxist""
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left
t. mexican intellectual
>>
File: 1392499584986.jpg (192 KB, 1077x970) Image search: [Google]
1392499584986.jpg
192 KB, 1077x970
>>78721936
They come from a godless, apathetic, hopeless, decadent, hedonistic culture that values CUM more than strong, united families and traditional moral values like abstinence, modesty, humility and faith.

I pity these poor lost souls and thank God everyday that I was raised in a strong conservative family.
>>
>>78721936
derald wing sue
>>
>>78721936
I was raised by a single mom but luckily she wasnt one of those shitty stupid ones, she worked as an RN at a major hospital & on top of that she wouldve been a fellow /pol/ack.

Thing is, I agree with you, I know that 9/10 single parents end up being shit or trying to instill agendas into their kids.
>>
>>78725202
This guy gets it. Money to be made pandering to perception. Climate change anyone? Yup.... mad money in that. I work in the power industry and it's insane. These corporate execs laugh about the "green" solar power.... fucking awesome to witness such fuckwititude in my lifetime.
>>
>>78721936
i think some kind of fascination with underdogs and extreme humbleness eventually was warped into victim=good and winning=bad

ive always hated people "bragging" at how much they suck at something (usually cooking, driving, drawing, whatever). ive noticed an increase in that over the years
>>
>>78725886
>>78725886
So you are saying that dawkins is a sjw too?
>>
>>78724980
I've actually fucked two of them

>irish girl
>both drunk, she ask me my sexual orientation
>i literally reply "don't worry, I'm normal"
>she almost lose her shit

>italian/portugues girl
>chatting on fb
>we're talking about our own future offsprings
>i say that I'd be sad if I learnt that my son or nephew turned gay
>she almost lose her shit

in their defence, I can say that crazy makes a good fuck in the bedroom
>>
File: 1466553675374.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466553675374.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>78724054
no idea at all?
>>
>>78730786
Just leave your knives in the console of your car.

Learned that the hard way.
>>
>>78729998
You don't think guys pretend to be progressive in vain attempt to get/appease pussy? I feel like I see that all over the place.

Granted, my theory about about PUA may be a bit crackpot.
>>
>>78731058
I have to pretend to be progressive all the damn time, because I live in a libtarded city.
>>
File: regressiveleftism.png (127 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
regressiveleftism.png
127 KB, 1000x500
Pic related.

Regressive leftism is caused by irresponsibility run rampant. Liberal ideologies are destroying our culture but the PC left can't accept that so they instead put up a straight white cis male boogeyman to blame.
>>
>>78730786
you haven't lived until you've dicked down a dual citizenship new york jew cutie before revealing yourself to be anti-israel
>>
>>78721936

Half of them don't even seem like real people, more like actors or puppets payed to play a part and spread liberal nonsense while promoting degenerate lifestyles.
>>
>>78728770
My point is harsh conditions are more likely to give you a more realistic perspective on the world than living comfortably. Living in a bubble distorts your world view.
>>
>>78730786
what is with girls and asking that shit? my answer is always "i hope my children are all blind and deaf so they don't need to answer stupid fucking questions" and bitches fizz at the slit.

haven't fucked any sjw, or any who made their political views known to me. sometimes i say shit that could perhaps make me seem like a nazi. like i'll get drunk and talk about how filthy the jews are and how hitler was right.
>>
>>78731014
tell us more, it might be interesting
>>
>>78721936
I live in some shithole, bumfuck canadian backwater so i never these guys. Where do these people exist?
>>
>>78721936
Basicly pic related.
>>
File: fsjudbpsdimj.png (254 KB, 553x523) Image search: [Google]
fsjudbpsdimj.png
254 KB, 553x523
>>78724054
>>78724099
>>78728930
>>78730291
>>78730409
You want to know what Cultural Marxism is?

It's mysticism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xj7YqPyEOA

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/benjamin/1940/history.htm

https://newleftreview.org/I/152/michael-lowy-revolution-against-progress-walter-benjamin-s-romantic-anarchism

http://www.bamidbar-journal.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Introduction-prt.pdf

Again, it is literally fucking mysticism.
>>
The Internet.

The internet allows people to create little shrines to themselves where they can surround tehmselves with only their interests and others who think the same. At the same time, each 'marginalized' group now has a megaphone and a blog or chatroom can make the smallest sub-group seem like it has millions and millions of members. So if you are not cool or with the in-crowd, you can go online and be told that your freaky shit is not only socially acceptable, but should be the default by everyone.

Basically, the internet is both a continual validation tool and a way to amplify any stupid thing into the mainstream. Those older than, say, 30 remember life without the internet (or at least the internet as it is today with social media and web 2.0).

They have real world experience, the sjw has the online world as their first and most prominent influence.
>>
>>78725076
>the "internets" have escalated it.
In the 90's it was a lot different though. I was first online in 1995, and you had email, usenet, and a random mix of gopher, ftp, and www urls. You didn't have these bigass (((social media))) sites. Probably the closest thing was political things people put in their .plan file (the thing a finger daemon reads) but nobody took that shit too seriously. I think the entire tone of the Internet changed when the (((corporations)))) took over the web.
>>
>>78731557
that's western marxism who caused all this SJW shit, but these conservacucks blame the KGB for this LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism
>>
>>78721936
You know I thought this >1 post by this ID
thing was just a meme but I'm seeing far too many threads where this is fact. Why is it? Where are these posts coming from? Is this a new thing? Why do they all look so similar? It doesn't seem like this question ever has a clear answer.
>>
>>78722675
gets my vote
>>
File: abe.png (283 KB, 329x438) Image search: [Google]
abe.png
283 KB, 329x438
>>78721936
>have various styles of facial hair for past 14 years
>grow a moustache with beard to look more fatherly since my wife wants a baby this year
>forcibly associated with hipsters
Mother dick
>>
>>78732002

it is quite an accomplishment to emasculate a beard
>>
>>78731558
you just shilled sjw. are you jew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgASe3CIw9E
>>
>>78724980
You obviously don't go to college. Jewish cultural marxism festers here combined with young, impressionable, and often edgy kids. And thus, SJWs are spawned.
>>
>>78731836
>(((you)))
>1 post by this id
Shills out
>>
>>78732113
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>78725417
>Most sjw aren't even atheists.
They are, or at least a big chunk. whenever I see a Bernie bumper sticker there's a Darwin fish next to it.
>>
-lack of team sports through childhood
-fathers allowing wives to directly raise kids instead of just taking care of them
-"participation trophy" culture
-not going camping or spending lots of time in wilderness as a child
-not developing a skill or hobby that they can improve on and be proud of
-parents telling kids its not okay to physically defend yourself from others
-parents allowing their children to believe that "bullies" actually exist instead of teaching them to not be such a faggot pussy in the first place.
>>
I know you'll think I'm a loon but the greatest explanation I've ever read for SJWs and the spread of cultural marxism was from Ted Kaczynksi in his manifesto
>>
>>78721936
This guy has some theories why
https://youtu.be/K92rOsjyLBs
>>
>>78732715
As a former liberal, I can say his explanation of liberals/left is pretty accurate (at least in the contemporary US).
>>
File: highway to hell.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
highway to hell.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>78731558
Winner Winner. I think it was the Web 2.0 time when it really just kicked into high gear. Before that the internet was a activity you did like skateboarding or reading. Now its just pervasive and never turned off. I seriously miss life when we had dsl.

>>78731716
>tone of the Internet changed when the (((corporations)))) took over the web
Web 2.0 and "always on" connection. Social media and MMO games came around about the same time too. It was all engineered to make us thrilled for it to be improved. Now it seems like people who were there before Web 2.0 want off the ride.
>>
>>78732715
>Ted Kaczynksi
come on man, this guy was a luddite, he would want to unabomb you for using the internet
>>
>>78721936
Good living conditions. Look at third world shitholes like mine. Are there sjws? No, not really. One, people have too many issues to deal with. Two, we're still held back by religion. Our crawl towards degeneracy is much, much slower, if at all. Those are the two main reasons I can think of.
>>
File: Shill Bot messed up.png (117 KB, 1583x864) Image search: [Google]
Shill Bot messed up.png
117 KB, 1583x864
>>78731833
>Where are these posts coming from?
>Why do they all look so similar?

Bots. Pic related. Your one of the few real people who use the site. The majority are bots made to shape opinion.

The "1 post by this ID" is thread sliding. The bots are flooding the board with new threads in order to make a certain thread archive faster.

Who starts a thread and dosnt reply to anyone who responds?
>>
>>78732980
Forgot to mention, the harder living conditions make for tougher people, thus no one would embrace the acceptance and love ideologies. Our low intelligence is probably also a factor; average IQ here is about 83.
>>
File: Cointelpro.jpg (739 KB, 1498x947) Image search: [Google]
Cointelpro.jpg
739 KB, 1498x947
>>78731833
Look up COINTELPRO. Its not a meme. Its not a joke.
>>
File: file.png (120 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120 KB, 300x316
>>78731558
This. The internet.

But not just the internet, more so accessibility. Back in the day only a few had access to a computer, less had access to the internet, and even less knew how to properly use either of the two.

Integrating cellphones and the internet was a mistake.

You solve both the problem of accessibility and usage. If the internet ceased to exist on phones and we went back to 95 software tech over half of you would disappear.
>>
>>78733245
conspiracy fantasies. use TOR and all this shit goes out the window
>>
File: 3QdtffI.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
3QdtffI.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>>78727155
Fucking same, I'm on the front lines boys. They are everywhere. The ham planet feminist types congeal together with the Hillary beta cucks and they smear my great city with their liberal feces.
>>
>>78731558
>The internet allows people to create little shrines to themselves where they can surround tehmselves with only their interests and others who think the same

That's an echo-chamber. Not caused by the internet, but the internet allows it to grow a lot more quickly and spread further than it would in pre-internet days.
>>
>>78733205
I think the harder living conditions is really it. There's a lot of great documentaries, studies and shit about how different people are when they have more time working for basic necessities.

... Especially men, we haven't really evolved to just sit on our arse all day.

That said, NZ is right in the top tier of first world countries, has fuck all religion and doesn't have any real extreme SJWs. Probably because nationalism, banter and not giving a shit is our entire culture. If someone gets too passionate about SJW shit it's our cultures natural reaction to laugh at them
>>
>>78733826
But it is worse than an echo-chamber. This isnt just listening to conservative radio or only reading one newspaper. This is creating a semi-religion where you are a priest. It is a cult. Magnified by the isntant and continual access the internet gives.
>>
>>78734163
Really, because I had a mate who studied in NZ and he had pictures of Union (labor unions) rallies where they were flying a communist flag and talking about smashing capitalism. This was 10 years ago too.
>>
>>78721936
>What is it? Where are these people coming from? Is this a new thing? Why do they all look so similar?
basically jews
>>
People are blaming everything but the most obvious reason: (((leftist))) control of academic institutions, including public school in most places. This provides a near-guarantee that students who pursue an education in literature, sociology, psychology, history, and nearly any other humanity will emerge more supportive of SJW causes (if not completely converted to the cause) than when they entered those institutions. We've all seen examples of the throngs of militant SJWs refusing to let dissenters speak on campuses.

I don't see any point in blaming nebulous ideas like "oversocialization" when such a simple and straightforward answer is already at hand.
>>
>>78721936
A society wher epeople do not longer have to fight for anything. Those retards do not realise that there are not such thing as rights, only things either you or someone else pays, fights for and protects, and they take that someone else for granted. Seems cliché, but lomg story short, they are sheltered spoiled cunts.
>>
>>78735249
I have an MA in history and another in Poli Sci. In my education I had ONE teacher who was not a liberal. He told me during an office hour chat he was a fascist. Anyway, take it or leave it, but there is something to the meme that profs are liberal. Being in academia now (at a community college) all of my colleagues are liberal. Only two others (besides me) are men.
>>
>>78732769
Interesting listen. Shit is crazy at Universities. People are afraid to say anything.
>>
>>78735249
you've forgotten to explain why those programs ~indoctrinate~ in that way

I'm on mobile so I'm not gonna make a big tldr but basically it is a product of american suburbia. it fosters the entitled culture, white self-loathing, and lack of awareness of how nonwhites act/think/want that makes SJW nonsense what it is.
>>
>>78721936
The kikes keep putting flouride in our water to create cucks.
>>
>>78721936
It's the MKULTRA of this generation, remember how many ties with the US government were found during the GamerGate scandal.

This, or it's like this anon said.
>>78722675
>>
File: 20160625_202411.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160625_202411.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
In case no one's posted it, this book gives some pretty good reasons. SJWs are just a symptom of the problem.
>>
I agree with the blame on the internet, but I think a complete breakdown of the traditional family unit (strong male role model fathers, mothers who don't constantly undermine or belittle their husbands) is a problem as well.

A ton of absentee parenting brings back the thought of the internet being to blame since it ends up raising their kids.
>>
>>78729618
You just went full leaf. Never go full leaf
>>
Science and merit removed from TV and media (no more documentaries on learning channels, replaced by reality TV shows like Ice Road Truckers etc.) No Child Left Behind which focused on acceptance instead of merit, thus raising children to not to value standards or hard work. Eventually you add onto that persecution complex taught at the next grade levels "white people privilege" is destroying black/minoritized groups opportunities.
FOIA requests on DOD involvement on reality TV programming & movie production
http://www.spyculture.com/biggest-ever-foia-release-from-pentagon-entertainment-liaison-office/
DOD seeks out control of movie production at earliest stages
http://www.spyculture.com/the-dods-full-spectrum-dominance-entertainment-industry/

The 1 in 4 women are raped in college report came from the White House based on flawed methodology. It's all engineered from the top down.
>>
>>78721936
Evil nazi spirits possessing our teenagers (when they are the most vulnerable)
>>
>>78721936

if thats true, why arent black people sjws?
>>
File: 1365549866863.jpg (677 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1365549866863.jpg
677 KB, 1024x1024
It's just entropy bro. As time moves on, we naturally intermingle just because of circumstance. This makes us find out about other walks of life and we erode our individualism and conviction to make things go smoothly between each other.

From caring only about our family, to our tribe, to our country, and now to everyone. We stop fighting for our own self-worth and give up to others. Interbreeding, gender fluidity: eventually they'll be one race and one gender. Our perception of what is true and beautiful, and what is evil and ugly blurs. The great becomes good, the good becomes mediocre, and this is to compensate for propping up the worthless.

There is no fight for survival anymore, but there is nothing worth fighting for. Our life is more comfortable, but there's no hardship to compare the comfort to. Our art is more clever and self-aware, but it's not artistic. Our goals are more planned and measurable, but there's no glory when they're achieved. We understand the world around us more, but we longer experience the unique heights of spirituality. We love everyone but have forgotten what love is.
>>
>>78724209
Yes. This is truth.
>>
It's white guilt. That's all
>>
>>78739781
They aren't smart enough to understand abstractions like ideology or philosophical consistency

of course, they've picked up on the SJW ideas that benefit them, like legalizing degeneracy and pushing collective guilt on whitey for gibs. But causes like feminism and LGBTBBQ+ don't benefit them directly, so they couldn't care less.
>>
lack of identity, taken away by the media
>>
>>78737971
what ties?

there's that one think tank Digra which was tangentially related to one or two people, isn't that it?
>>
At the core of every SJW is an inability to cope with the reality of their limitations as individuals; they refuse to acknowledge the intrinsic qualities of different groups of people (i.e., sexes, races, etc.), and subsequently that they themselves, being included in such groups, possess the same intrinsic qualities.

Accepting that you are limited in some way that is intrinsic and therefore beyond your control is often difficult emotionally given its implications toward your potential for success in life. The parents of most SJW's, recognizing the discomfort this reality could cause or was causing their children, succumbed to their paternal instincts to shelter their children from distress by teaching them to believe that they can achieve anything so along as they apply themselves enough, as well as generally shielding them from aspects of reality that might inspire thoughts toward the contrary over the course of their upbringing. Even if not through the influence of parental figures, most if not all SJW's somehow come to hold similar beliefs in the capability of individuals at some point, as such beliefs are an important ideological tenent of SJW's.

Because this individualistic attitude is their only means of coping with reality, it is one of the SJW's most precious values. It has immense influence on their pursuits in life, and they will go to great lengths to defend it and validate it because doing so also validates their own choices. This explains the SJW's hatred of anything that might interfere with an individual's pursuit of their own, organically formed desires, such as religion, notions of racial or sexual inequality, and cultural and social standards.
>>
>>78721936
rebellion against God

that's the root of it
>>
>>78721936
>labels
>>
>>78743616
Good post.
>>
File: tim wise10.jpg (135 KB, 854x1082) Image search: [Google]
tim wise10.jpg
135 KB, 854x1082
>>78721936
It was probably the result of a collective putsch to turn up the volume on "social justice" among (((academics))) in general, but a lot of the SJW talking points and their incredibly annoying vocabulary first really started to spread around when Tim Wise's lectures on how evil white people are started going viral around 2008/2009 or so.

I think things really started getting bad after the failure of Occupy Wall street, and all that lefty butthurt just recirculated back into the culture at large. That's when the media threw their lot in with them as well.
>>
File: 1462749598329.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1462749598329.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>78730786
I had a good kek, Mario, thanks!
>>
>>78744305
this. It always boils down to a morally relativistic, atheist, nihilist point of view. It pervades everything today. Notice how even our cars don't have defined lines like the classic cars of old, our buildings are all curved, transparent glass, nothing stands for anything anymore. The SJW world view is post-modernism in a nutshell, everything is a gray, amorphous blob, nothing means anything, everything is relative. Nothing is worth standing for, let alone dying for, and death is just another amorphous blob of black nothingness. They suck, in a nutshell.

The cure, as always, is Christ, the way, the truth and the light. Once you stand in the light of Christ, in child-like faith, you begin to take a stand, to reject moral relativism for the wisdom of sincere beliefs.
>>
>>78730690
>omgosh you made that really intricate, well thought out thing that involves lots of math, logic or whatevers
>lel u'r so autistic!!!

Don't forget the explosion of
>muh feelz
and
>mfw meme

It's all engineered to push people towards emotional thinking and ego centrism. I wish I could find it, but I had a few business and economist sites talking about how the next major shift in the labor market will be pushing rationality out of the spotlight and seeking workers with higher "emotional intelligence".
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 598x400
>>78721936
The Internet allowing anyone to post anything anonymously gives stupid and deranged people illusionary legitimacy. It just kind of festers within it's breeding ground until some media outlet, activist group, and/or politician buys into it.
>>
>>78744305
>>78746897
This. But also a good bit of everything in this thread. There's a lot of causes, but the two above is at the core of it.
>>
>>78721936

Attention whore + internet anonymity = SJW

Just like conspiracy theorist + internet anonymity = /pol/
>>
>>78748352
SJWs hate internet anonymity though.
>>
>>78727786
good answer
>>
File: 1452477507932.jpg (284 KB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
1452477507932.jpg
284 KB, 1024x760
Many things.

Men being interested in game and computers
Internet porn normativity
womens rights:
>they are urged for their own careers, so don't need a man to survive
>Women getting another power edge over men
>aiming above their average
Weak absent fathers
Promotion of sleeping around - the "wild & fun" life
Promotion of small families, or staying with single life which leads to
Narcissism
Popularisation of secular ideals in the western world
No big wars requiring large scale military training or service to breed tough men - tech takes over

add some more
>>
>>78749160

They use it to slink away whenever the light of fame gets too harsh and begins exposing their flaws. It's the perfect enabler for people that think they are perfect in every way and want to dupe others into thinking they are perfect too.

You would think acids and bases would neutralize each other, and they do, but they produce some amazing pyrotechnics in the process.
>>
File: 1463726453217.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463726453217.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>78722931
Sliding what? Some tinfoil thread you posted about Russians secretly behind Brexit, to weaken the EU so Putin can conquer Europe.

Fuck you tinfag sperg fucks.
>>
>>78721936
Yep. Shit parenting. Single mothers, bad/absent fathers. Weak fathers with cheating mothers. Whatever. But the problem is that the parents were allowed to do those things in the first place, and that these people are allowed to do this now, and also the jews.
>>
>>78744305
100% truth.
>>
>>78721936
The belief that life is supposed to be easy.

If you believe that life is supposed to be easy, and you notice that your life isn't easy (because nobody's life is actually easy), you have to ask why. And the answer must be: because you have some property (poor, black, female, autistic) that stops you from enjoying the easy life that everyone else has.

This is why SJWs are usually atheists, because belief in God almost always goes along with the idea that the material world is indeed naturally full of hardship.
>>
File: whiteb55.jpg (29 KB, 348x419) Image search: [Google]
whiteb55.jpg
29 KB, 348x419
>>78721936
A lot of people say something like "Single mothers" or "Low test" or something. Do you know what the real cause is? I know exactly what it is.

This is bit of a cringe-worthy story, but you'll get the picture

>Be 20
>Virgin, fat, useless, neet
>Friends with 2 girls, Kayla and Shyana
>Fall in love with Shyana, too afraid to tell her
>Another friend of mine spills the beans and she says "I only like you as a friend".
>"Never again" I thought, so I wanted to live my life, having feelings for someone until they liked me; I didn't want them to say "Only as a friend".
>Fall in love for Kayla by accident , and I hold off longer, not letting her break my heart.
>One day she says "I know what you're doing, and you need to stop. I don't like you like that".
>Say "alright, let's just be friends, then".
>Eventually, reading up on social psychology and dating.
>Fuck it, life's too short
>Felt my heart beating
>Live for myself, act spontaneous, be myself
>Not trying to show her how in-control I am, just trying to be me.
>We end up laying down together, and I give her a "friendly" massage, just cuz I was a good boy.
>I talk about stuff like my dreams, and I'm always super positive
>Get down to legs, and I can feel she's sweating
>Reach towards her pussy
>Anyway, we ended up fucking all night long, lost my v-card.

I thought that it would change my life.. It didn't do anything. It was no better than a fluke. I realized I had to be an alpha 24/7 to get her to fuck me, and that meant NO reacting, NO negativity, and NO indecisiveness.

Do you know who does all 3?
beta cucks who subscribe to views like pol's.
Alpha-ism isn't necessairily a kind of person, but it can take the shape of objects and concepts. Money is alpha. And in this society, liberalism is alpha. This is why ideologies polarize; when an alpha rises, a rebel alpha rises as well, or a strong beta.
>>
File: subversion_process.jpg (122 KB, 585x640) Image search: [Google]
subversion_process.jpg
122 KB, 585x640
>>78747079
>>78730690

Oikophobia and Xenophilia are the heart and soul of cultural marxism: these are the two pillars of demoralization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
>http://civitas.org.uk/content/files/cs49-8.pdf
>>
The Irony is that the people who complain about SJW, pretty much act the same way.
>>
File: male_social_hierarchy.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
male_social_hierarchy.jpg
413 KB, 1200x1850
>>78750852
This is so cringe, not because of how awkward your autistic story is, but because of how little you know about "/pol/'s ideology". You're confusing us with >>>/r9k/ you retard newfag fuck. Get out.
>>
>>78746897
Lol wow, Christfaggots are so delusional.
>>
>>78750852
What? How is that related in any way?
>>
>>78721936
God gave them over to a reprobate mind. Look into it.
>>
>>78725929
This thread is genderfluid you homophobic faggot
>>
>>78751427
I've been on pol its entire existence.

But to re-iterate, the "alphaism" "Honour", "Frame"; there's many words for it; It's Social identity.
When someone holds their social identity, and doesn't break, they never fall. The power of money, for example, has that social identity power, because people believe in it, and it doesn't fall, because it can't react; it only reacts as a market force, in which case people who are economically responsible will hold their money. A rich man with 2 dollars makes more money than a poor man with 2 million dollars. SJW culture is the same way; they have media people on their side, celebrities, etc; you'd have to be a fool to be against them. The way Donald Trump acts, he doesn't even look at the man he's debating, and he still wins? Wanna know why? He's an alpha; he has a social identity and didn't let go of it; he didn't react, he wasn't indecisive; he put himself out there and said "Come on" and didn't bend or break, because that's WHO he is.
>>
>>78751751
Read
>>78752024
>>
File: XdeKAtA.png (168 KB, 441x594) Image search: [Google]
XdeKAtA.png
168 KB, 441x594
>>78721936
>>78752017

EXPOSED BAIT
PLEASE TROLL THREAD
>>
File: trumper.jpg (116 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
trumper.jpg
116 KB, 760x1000
>>78751870
GAY THREADS = >>78752017
>>
>>78729827
Basically this
>>
>>78752024
>have 2 dollars
>this fucking leaf thinks that makes me rich

>have 2 million dollars
>fucking leaf says I'm poor

WOW IT'S A FUCKING LEAF. A RED LEAF.
>>
Growing up in crowded cities. This is the correct answer.
>>
>>78721936
Xenoestrogens, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x500
The SJW is populist scum that tries to hide their racism and xenophobia by shaming themselves and those with opposing views.

A puppet.

The average person doesn't think about racism or shit like gender. But the SJW is so in denial of their own personal beliefs, they mask themselves in political correctness to gain acceptance and to fuel power over others through words.

If National Socialism and the KKK became popular tommorow, they'd swap the bandwagon.

Sheep.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x333
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
http://www.mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

Death by Utopia might be a ligitimate theory
>>
>>78724802
Christards, everyone
>>
>>78752937
Just need another large conciousness shift and we're good.

Brace for ayylmao false flag later this year.
>>
>>78752632
The point isn't about "Who is more rich" but who can make more. If you wont the lottery, being an average person, you are MORE likely to squander the money within a year, like MOST people. Rich people who acquire money because of a frugal attitude and money-driven power hungry ego, will always utilize their money as a means to make even more money; this is why THEY succeed and you fail.
>>
File: 1456711383369.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1456711383369.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>78750852
Liberalism is the application of emotional methodology into every facet of life.

Like the guy earlier in the thread who referenced PUA or you are talking about now, you learned how to harness and manipulate the emotional components of the human system. Sex, attraction and love were never described as rational, it is inherently irrational, they are the extensions of human instinct, alphas essentially understand how to play the irrational component of their partner's psyche (or are not hindered by a rational approach to sexuality). It's why there are people who wear dog suits when having sex, or claim to have quasi-super snowflake gender identity, or women who have the utmost successful family life, stable household with children easily on their way to college, husband works a reliable steady job, the woman still wants to fuck a pack of wild niggers because "muh sexual feelz" when she should realize the irrational components of her central nervous system and sexual organs produce hormones and responses that are telling her to perpetually seek out sexual gratification even though she has biologically fulfilled that role with the utmost best candidate. The husband has to sit there and think to himself that in all of the time and effort spent to woo over his wife in the early years of the relationship, her thought processes are still overwhelmingly controlled by her biological processes, despite being her giving and providing husband he has to forever play the "pick up artist" game on her until menopause sets in.

Free will does not biologically exist and that is what philosophers and politicians understand and that's why they manipulate the populace the way they do
Women's desires in men change through out ovulation cycle
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/376321.stm
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/272697.php
Early trauma have permanent neurological effects
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201112/dangers-crying-it-out
>>
File: QUh5Jkg.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
QUh5Jkg.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>78753817
this.
>friend from school wins lottery, comes out with around 10 million
>wastes it all within a year
>i build my way up to a full house, completely paid off with 12 rental properties, 10 houses 1 small apartment building 1 duplex (apartment building is 50/50 split with best friend)
>i do this from absolute poverty
>tfw i'll never need to work again in my life
>tfw i'm giving away a lot to give other people a bit of a better chance at life
>tfw i'm happy with this

I'll give you all a few tips on wealth if you want it.
>>
They want to atone for the white man.

Europe is an example of white man's burden.
>>
>>78754610
please do
alexrosskik if you have kik
>>
>>78721936
SJWs are just the tools of their owners. You don't ask a wrench what its end game is.
>>
>>78753935
The most important thing that I'm trying to get at is about free will, what you think is your mind is mostly your body. Once you can understand this, you can refrain from making bodily/instinctually/emotionally driven decisions and be the most effective and intelligent person you can be.

Arguing for free will is like being a feminist asking "where have all the good men gone" and then a man walks up and explains but gets lambasted by the feminist and called a MRA.

Good starting point to learn about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6f-0T2Ow0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITTxTCz4Ums
>>
>>78729618
Male feminists don't get laid. They're frustrated with virgin rage like some sperg because women hate supplicating weak men who whimper for permission to hump their leg. Just look at the popular male feminists, like that chubby freak at we hunted the mammoth; a basement dweller still crusading for m'lady while anyone would call the police if they saw his sweaty animal gaze pointed in their direction.
>>
I think Hipsters have something to do with it. Hipsters are the precursors to SJWs.

oh if only we knew that it could be so much worse than just some retard dressing like a lumberjack and drinking obscure beer
>>
>>78721936
Hipsterism.

Consuming past cultural trends in order to make frankenstein'd and forced new trends. Gets people depressed, starts making them think everyone in the west has no culture as a projection of their own emptiness.

They mistake nigger and brown people's tribe mentality as culture and aspire to be just like them. But they are cucks, and minorities sense their cuckiness like a dog senses fear and shames them for cultural appropriation. They decide that they need to destroy everything related to their family's culture because they know they'll never be non-individualist like browns, and their amalgamation of 20's, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s culture has left them flat.

Then they go to college and learn even more about how awful and shitty they are, and how wonderful browns are.

They become collectively suicidal. Not enough to put a gun to their head, but just enough to instinctually support any idea, statement, or policy which undermines them. The solution is convincing these people that physical personal suicide is a worthy goal, rather than collective cultural suicide
>>
File: 1462003961762.png (120 KB, 434x400) Image search: [Google]
1462003961762.png
120 KB, 434x400
>>78724802

>Atheists started the whole getting offended by everything.
>Always notice how atheists are so pissy at people who don't think like them?

Thats not true at all. If anything, atheists started the trend of NOT being offended by anything.
>>
>>78724802
>It's bred from athiesm

Have you seen the anal devastation Hitchens, Dawkins and Sam Harris cause SJWs?
>>
Useful idiots who bought into an anti-western civilization agenda.
>>
>>78731058
>be me
>in college
>every hot girl is a fucking feminist or at least slightly liberal
>hold back my viewpoints at all time to not accidentally ruin my chances of getting laid or labeled a xenophobe
>ask girl if she will be at X party, says she will
>see her there, say hi
>notice a few chads try and dance on her
>she refuses them
>decide she doesn't wanna fuck, so I don't pursue her
>see her 30 mins later in the corner
>she's getting heavily gained on by a nigger

don't even try to fall for the feminist pussy trap. its a waste of time
>>
>>78761842
Atheism, at least as a movement, has been destroyed by SJW types after they purged the previous leadership. It's no coincidence that when the movement was most vibrant, it was led by white men that would debate people nonstop and weren't afraid to express their views.

Anyway, I forgot I made this thread and I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people had actual responses.
>>
>>78724209
I am a redpill taker raised by a single mother, and from personal experience I say yes.
>>
>>78721936
Single mothers and undiagnosed mental disorders.

Atheism is a symptom of both.
>>
>>78724892
Sure explains why they support Marxism. Redistribution of wealth from his parents to himself is how Johnny Earplugs has lived his life.
>>
>>78724980
That a self-portrait?
>>
Remember in the 00s when laughing at emo kids was like a national passtime
These are the emos of this generation but since they gave it an activist flair (and the Internet became even more widespread and accessible) people actually give them attention

There will always be a shitstain self-loathing attention-seeking alternative subculture, in all of history
The real question is why did we suddeny decide to start giving them attention
>>
>>78725497
Take the plug out of your ass and try again, if it hurts so much.
>>
>>78728402
Fascism is human nature. Fascism is instinct harnessed for a greater good. Anyone who isn't programmed to reject it will embrace it.

Even George Orwell observed that it was difficult to hate Hitler without being indoctrinated from birth to do so.
>>
>>78722931
how to sage?
>>
>>78729625
Along with 49,999,999 other believers, am I right, you Stalinist kikemonger?
>>
>>78724538
Not wrong. Immigrant to US, tried to make friends with wealthier families (just cuz I'm not retarded so better schools) - ALL turned into junky nobodies!!
Rich kids suck, better bantz with middle class punks and workers.
>>
>>78725550
>sake of self-promotion.
I see this as the main thing for the creation of the SJW today. Back then you were that one guy in a workplace, school, whatever that would annoy everyone with their agenda but soon settle down and realize that they can't change everything by whining.

With Social Media, everyone gets to flaunt how progressive they are to other progressive people to circle jerk each other while nothing gets done. It's all just pointless hashtags and online petitions to starve off the crushing realization that they can't change anything.

It's all gone downhill to nothing but contests to see who can be the most progressive or the most oppressed. A woodcarver would like to meet another woodcarver where as a SJWs loathe other SJWs because of the "B-but *I* am the moral authority on this. But *I* am the most oppressed"
>>
>>78726887
Oh who I wouldn't kill to share a moment like that with Goddess Tay, that familiar lulz, magical.
>>
>>78721936
is this genderbent gavin fanart?
>>
>>78721936
Attention whores who had a good life and decided that they wanted to be "special".
>>
>>78721936
Its coming from universities.
>>
>>78721936

racism, sexism, ableism etc. people just got tired of it and now that minorities are fighting back - for like a decade - whities are throwing a fit. its an objective fact that the biggest cry babies on the internet are status quo warriors.
>>
>>78724802
If christfags kept their religion to themselves maybe we wouldn't have this problem? Is that what he's saying? I think that's what he's saying
>>
>>78721936
la sodomy
>>
File: pickingwinners.jpg (768 KB, 600x5865) Image search: [Google]
pickingwinners.jpg
768 KB, 600x5865
>>78750852
I don't know how you can be so close to greatness and then completely miss the point.

Liberal males literally do the exact opposite of

They live by a rigidly defined set of rules, someone else's rules, and constantly need approval from their peer group.

You got to fuck that girl because for that brief point of time you were unapologetically yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

^This shit gets the bitches wet. I fuck at least two new girls a month with little to no effort, and my "secret" is I'm basically a dick; you know how most "men" these days constantly swallow a woman's bullshit, pander to their ego, and generally treat any slagg like a princess? Yeah, I do literally none of that.

Women need male approval, their self-esteem is directly tied to their ability to acquire it, and the moment they encounter a man who couldn't care less about reinforcing their version of reality, they lose their fucking minds. A lot of women want me by default, sometimes if I want to fuck a high value woman I have to actively get in her head and destroy her self-worth.

Can I "have any woman I want?" Of course not. But I don't care, and that's the point, that's the secret to my power; I know that if X girl won't fuck me plenty of others will, that there's always another bee in the hive.

Men, if you want to be successful with women, you need to constantly tell yourself "there ain't a single bitch on this earth that's worth compromising my time, privacy, wealth, or identity. There is no one, none of them are special." Tell yourself this until you believe it, and eventually, you won't have to.
>>
>>78721936
>Where do these people come from?
If they're a woman, they're obviously going to be drawn to a movement that demands people idolize them purely for the genitalia they were born with.

If they're a "man" it's a quick path to a sense of fulfillment and worth. It's a hollow sense, but it's the best they can hope for; you need to remember that in virtually every society, a man's worth is determined solely by his accomplishments, qualifications, and contributions. Your feelings mean shit.

When you're a worthless numale whose only hope at getting laid is being some feminazis yes man and being tossed the occasional pity fuck, it's better than sitting alone in your room, sobbing and furiously fapping to hentai.

Simply put, we're a generation raised by single mothers, and our entire childhood we're trained to believe we're special, then we're adults and suddenly we're not anymore. Some men adapt and make something of themselves, a lot of them don't and yet they crave that feeling of being special, and being a SJW is the only (pathetic) option for most of them.

Why do you think shit like peacock hairstyles and "body modding" is so prevalent among them? These people are addicted to anything that allows them to "express their individuality" that demands no risk, investment, or effort.

Inventing something, taking up arms in defense of a cause, running a company, starting a family, these things all take effort, risk, and time; why would these dregs do that when throwing your own bloodline and culture under the bus for a few likes on facebook is so much easier AND offers instant gratification?

That's where these people come from.
>>
>>78721936
(((jewbook))) is a big part of this problem
>>
Two of ISIS' top three online chat forums are guarded by CloudFlare but U.S. law enforcement has not asked them to discontinue the service
>>
>>78731557
Interesting video, there was a part toward the end where the woman essentially declares the kikes are deliberately enfragmenting society just to act in direct defiance of (in this instance) Fascism. Another source for the assignment of Sataan, illumination through the delineation of the Sun. Synonymous at it's roots to "Alchemy" or "mysticism" - the [let's blindly...] into science approach; the psychology to proper methodology and neuroscience. Taking liberty and freedom of expression so deep to where it is not longer capable of righteousness. It's all there.

Idk who this dude might be, but he's speaking a strange shattered mind I actually understand. Whether I agree is different, but curious are these cases of parallels in wisdom, when separate regions and times approach similar conclusions to timeless issues. The part about youth seizing it's destiny is found in ancient warrior scrolls, we know he was aware even if he didn't partake in the creed.
>>
>>78771139
>When you're a worthless numale whose only hope at getting laid is being some feminazis yes man and being tossed the occasional pity fuck, it's better than sitting alone in your room, sobbing and furiously fapping to hentai.

ONLY THIS
PREVIOUSLY WEAK MEN WOULD EITHER DIE OR WOULD USE SHREWDNESS TO DEFEAT STRONG MALE.
Now weak men are allowed to survive but still then they can't get pussy coz they are still weak and their only chance to get any close to pussy is to play "weak" SJW.

From female's angle these SJW weak men are seen as bait to make strong men jealous. This is lowest level of trickery but since they are females they are expected to do so.
Strong men should still not feel bad about this or else this civilization would end.
>>
Women in political and economic spheres that they don't belong in.
>>
>>78771914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Basically this.
>>
>>78724802
If logic ever fail then it would start here.
>>
>>78724538
What u talking about
What's your argument
>>
File: Capture.jpg (59 KB, 534x717) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59 KB, 534x717
>>78721936
Here, have another nu male.

t. /v/
>>
>>78723724
Same as any sale, people buy stuff out of Greed and fear of loss

Lefty-progressives are able to market themselves and their views better, and people by virtue of having those aspects that make sales work out so well, gravitate towards those world-views. They are greedy and want more GIBS, and also afraid of losing out on the benefits of western society.
>>
Victimhood Culture. You are not good unless you are oppressed.
Progressivism. You are not cool unless you have a special snowflake gender identity.
>>
>>78721936
Their cause is whatever their leaders are paid to promote.
They're a personal army.
>>
I think a big part of it is the image of a "happy, liberated person" that we're given to aspire to. People don't want to miss out. They want to be fully liberated as this is the goal given instead of traditional success. Self-realization.

It's the whole left-wing process I've been formulating the idea of. You start out with a nonsensical and unattainable goal. Take the "fully liberated" personal life or the goals of some utopian society or even Obama's vague promises of change.

Get the people to take on these goals which have no foundation in tradition or achievable reality. Get them invested in the program and get their support. Promise them great things.

Then after the program runs for a while, they see they are not becoming any better off. At this point, it turns into tyranny. Where we at first thought that liberation was inevitable as soon as we "freed our minds" we now find that there are others, the sheeple, who are preventing us from achieving liberation. Holding us back. Then the bitter followers of the ideology focus their efforts on getting rid of these people who are preventing their utopia.

This behavior seems logical and it all is pretty normal except for the fact that it begins with an impossible goal. Because the goal is impossible, the capacity for tyranny is infinite. The fact that their goal is not achieved is only perceived as evidence that they need to push harder against the perceived enemy.
>>
>>78773593
Also a good novel dealing with these things is Demons or alternately titled The Possessed, by Dostoevsky. The tyranny of ideas run amok when they have no foundation in tradition or reality. The people who take up these ideas become like those possessed by demons. I mean, look at the pictures of these people. We all know the "look"
>>
>>78724980
Consider yourself lucky lad. I live in a lefty city and they are fuxking everywhere. The looks, the politics, everything.
>>
>>78773857
I've been offered recommendations to private UNI by councilors in progressive environments. Although I can engage alternating viewpoints, I told them I wouldn't be able to focus in such hostile learning situations. Literally an entire generation of worthless scholars, For Fuckin Shame!
>>
>>78721936
Watch the old video by Yuri Bezmenov on Subversion and Social Justice
>>
>>78773684
I have a friend who has been referring to SJWs as "demons" for years now.
>>
>>78721936
Read this.
http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
>>
>>78721936
The special snowflake-culture and all it encompasses such as ridiculous made up sexual preferences and identities is just one big meme. All memes die out eventually.

These people will grow out of it when they reach their 30's and realise it was just a stupid phase. It's not too different from the hippie culture of the 60s and 70s, a phase that also somewhat revolved around sexual liberation and social justice (even though they had much more reason to protest against the norms and social situation of that time). Most boomers grew out of this phase, just as the youth of today will grow out of the SJW- and special snowflake-culture of today.
>>
>>78721936
Colleges teach actual courses on how to SJW, a majority of students would have to threaten to leave the college unless the courses were vetted for their merit. The vast majority of Gender/"insterminorityhere"Studies would fail outright because they make claims about reality that are demonstrably false. Trying to teach impressionable young people things which are absolutely untrue was once the purview of Creationism before it was torn apart in a court of law and both declared unscientific and unfit to be taught in schools.

I think the number of SJWs would dramatically decrease once the school system stopped teaching people that garbage or had to restrict said teaching only to what they can actually prove happens (which is basically the same as nothing).
>>
File: 1466715161170.png (112 KB, 877x2078) Image search: [Google]
1466715161170.png
112 KB, 877x2078
>>78721936
>>
>>78725446
This is a movie.
>>
>>78730284
same
>>
>>78779000
thanks sven. today, you weren't such a cuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.