[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>donald trump has a yuge chance of becoming president >britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: obama-trump-brexit.png (441 KB, 1089x639) Image search: [Google]
obama-trump-brexit.png
441 KB, 1089x639
>donald trump has a yuge chance of becoming president
>britain is actually leaving the eu

I thought meme magic was just a joke, but I'm honestly starting to believe in it now. What's next? Germany starts another world war? France surrenders to the Muslims?
>>
File: 1461712950973.jpg (149 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
1461712950973.jpg
149 KB, 780x600
Wilders, Farage, Le Pen, and Trump make western civilization great again.
>>
>>78719705
>uses an unflattering picture of Trump as an argument

leftist """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""maturity""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Trump won't win the election, middle Americans want Hilary, big business wants her, holywood want her, the media wants her. Bookies odds are dead against him

Inb4 said he would never win the primries
>>
>>78721025
>unflattering
It's not even biased, you cunt. Grow up and venture out of your safe space.
>>
>>78721405
Finding Hillary supporters off the internet is... challenging, shall we say?
>>
>>78721483
True, I think trump looks badass in the pic. Funny the other anon thinks it's unflattering.
>>
>>78719705
As much as I love the idea of meme magic, and I want it to exist, it's just a reaction to the years of liberal fuckery that we've been subjected to.
>>
>>78721405
hmm reminds me of something vaguely similar recently
>>
File: 1ciaopmockingbird.jpg (59 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
1ciaopmockingbird.jpg
59 KB, 640x552
>>78719705

truth is the best form of propaganda
because you can feel that is real and it's conclusions are logical
re in form of video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video
>>
>>78721025
I've actually become rather fond of that pic at this point
>>
>>78721405
Kek, can't wait for them tears in November. Hillary won't win.
>>
File: pooland.jpg (14 KB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
pooland.jpg
14 KB, 400x204
it's hilarious how your graphic is made. "leave europe"? they didnt leave europe, they left european union for multiple reasons. this kind of manipulation works on people's subconscious, it's always like that "farage is eurosceptical!" no, he's not, he's uniosceptical.

that's the reason why europeans freaked out so much after the brexit results. they dont know how it is wrong, but their subconscious tells them that it's a disaster because they'll "leave europe", like they will be isolated or something.
>>
>>78721882
Nah they gonna push the island into the atlantic and leave Europe.
>>
File: 2cat.jpg (43 KB, 384x315) Image search: [Google]
2cat.jpg
43 KB, 384x315
>>
don't really know why people have such a boner for a Trump presidency

the presiden't isn't very powerful without the Congress behind him and is extremely dependant on long-time buraucrats who can skew what he does and doesn't see and therefore influence his decisions
>>
>>78719705
trump always looks like a retarded oaf
>>
puppet obama
>>
>>78719705
>They're not evening comparing Clinton to Trump anymore because everyone hates Clinton

Kek. Watch as Obama's favorability drops like a rock in the coming months when people realize he's done jack shit in office.
>>
File: 4365372457245.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
4365372457245.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
>>78721405
lad...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.