[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the christcucks in full force this month? In my 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (231 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
231 KB, 812x727
Why are the christcucks in full force this month?
In my 4 years of being on /pol/, I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 atheist bashing on Christianity threads, but in this month alone, I've seen 5 christian threads bashing anyone who doesn't believe in their religion. Are christians supposed to be accepting and loving?
>>
Quality thread, I really like the amount of politics and current events in it.
>>
File: b31.jpg (62 KB, 680x550) Image search: [Google]
b31.jpg
62 KB, 680x550
>>
>>78716439
A little testing to see how receptive the board is to religion.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 516x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 516x694
Christians are the ultimate victims. They are prosecuted everywhere they go (supposedly). Sound familiar right? The Jews and Muslims have that same attitude. They're always the victim and are blameless. They are gods chosen after all.

But abrahamic religions also have a "superiority complex". They talk down and use words like "bud" or "I'll pray for you". They are gods chosen after all.

>eventually you'll realize their behavior is the exact same as liberals and sjw's
>>
>>78716545
Yep just like the Christian generals, real great huh?
>>
>>78716904
Oh I wasn't aware this is a Christian general. Oh it's not you dumb straw man posting newfaggot.
>>
>>78717184
>Complains about my thread being unrelated.
>Guy points out that the christian general isnt related to politics.
>Well, thats just like, a strawman dude.
>>
>>78717325
>b-b-but other thread are off topic too
It's literally irrelevant to this thread you fucking retard.
>>
>>78717325
Don't argue with him. I made a very simple connection and he either missed it or chose to ignore it. He's an idiot
>>
>>78717452
Did i trigger the christcuck?
Please spare me from the bible thumping.
>>
>>78716904
>>78717556
>because there are other off topic threads this off topic thread is okay
Literally your argument. Kill yourself.

>>78717630
I see you have no counter point and have been BTFO. Kill yourself too.
>>
>>78717697
Yes it is my argument and it's the one I'll continue to make as long as Christ generals exist.

But if you really cared about off topic op's then why are you bumping the hell out of this one?
>>
File: 1459909062371.jpg (92 KB, 1278x708) Image search: [Google]
1459909062371.jpg
92 KB, 1278x708
>>78717941
>newfag doesn't know what sage is
>can't see this thread is on page 8
>>
>>78718049
Silly, every time you post I reply right back. I would have left this thread long ago if it wasn't for you

Bump
>>
>>78718705
>being this new
That's not how it works. Notice we're still on page 9.

Lurk more newfaggot.
>>
>>78716439
Your lie is so overt as to be pathetic. Just go back to shoving bananas up your ass TJ.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.