[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLISH PEOPLE EXPLAIN THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: polesexplainthis.jpg (91 KB, 634x541) Image search: [Google]
polesexplainthis.jpg
91 KB, 634x541
>>
>>78711440
There are no jobs in Poland.
>>
>>78711440
Gibsmedat
>>
>>78711440

We still get paid lodsofemone from the EU so of course we like it.
>>
>>78711440
It's actually not that high, old poll.
>>
Rip Greece
>>
>>78711563
I thought you guys were based.
>>
>>78711440
Why leave when you get free stuff? This isn't even taking a jab, just a straightforward question. What are the EU gonna do? Send refugees? Refugees fucking flee Poland and other countries in this area to be fair.

There was a case where some refugees came here and were begging to be moved anywhere else or worst case deported back to Syria, because it was better to live there than here.
>>
>>78711735
Germany will end up dominating your country
>>
>>78711854
m8 there's nothing to dominate here. By that time they will have an empty country. I love this country to death, but it's suffocated so hard by our oligarchs, that Germany would have better gains by dominating a zoo.
>>
>>78712064
Is everyone moving out of your country?

If so. Has brexit impacted anything?
>>
>>78713054
Yes, people are leaving and breaking records every year. More people leave each year than the last and less people are coming back. Our politicians are releasing new laws that basically forces people to leave if they want to reach anything in life.

> Has brexit impacted anything?
Not yet, no. It's just that alot of the people spend their summers working low class jobs in the UK, so they're abit buttdevastated over it. Besides that we will feel it when the rest of the EU feels it.
>>
>>78711440
Explain what?
You get free monies and easy migration to other EU countries whats there to not like?
They would be dumb if they didn't support it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.