[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Sandy Hook, /pol/. Why was Sandy Hook Elementary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1466828664603.gif (3 MB, 230x209) Image search: [Google]
1466828664603.gif
3 MB, 230x209
Redpill me on Sandy Hook, /pol/.

Why was Sandy Hook Elementary demolished?

Why was Adam Lanza's house demolished?

Why is there contradictory information regarding the weapons Adam Lanza used?

How could a 120 lb autismo kill 26 people in 5-7 minutes?

Why are there no pictures/videos of the shooting?

Why are there no pictures/videos of the bodies?

Why has Nancy Lanza, Adam Lanza's mother, been seen in TV interviews after her death?

Why did the children killed in the shootings sing at the Superbowl after their deaths?

Why did a father of one of the children laugh and smile on camera before crying and giving his speech about his dead child? (pic related)

Why did the media report that Nancy Lanza was a teacher at Sandy Hook before pulling back and saying she wasn't?
>>
File: Old Jewish Lying Lady.png (306 KB, 862x487) Image search: [Google]
Old Jewish Lying Lady.png
306 KB, 862x487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4

>Of course it's true! But it may not have happened
>>
>>78708300
>Why was Sandy Hook Elementary demolished?
This one isn't a mystery, you can't use a happening zone as a school afterwards. They tried keeping Columbine open for a bit; it doesn't work out.

They just shut them down after shootings as a matter of course now.
>>
>>78710057
There was a shooting at my local elementary school, but it's still up and running
>>
>>78710057
Columbine is still open, isn't it?
>>
>>78710057
>Didn't just shut it down
>Completely demolished it so that no further investigation could take place
>>
>>78710958
they shut it down and demolished the buildings where it happened.

>>78710620
was it a national news level one?
>>
Itt: autistic tinfoil hats
>>
>>78711149
yes but it happened in 88
>>
>>78711199
>1 post by this ID

Jew pls go
>>
File: SandyHookTies.jpg (804 KB, 1246x2081) Image search: [Google]
SandyHookTies.jpg
804 KB, 1246x2081
>>78708300
Theirs so many things that they fucked up on it untrue.
>>
File: 1466560183738.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1466560183738.gif
893 KB, 400x554
Interesting thread, bump.
Wasn't also the whole 'evacuation' pretty much staged? I used to see this pic where you could see childs going out with different groups.
>>
>>78708300
why don't you ask mr parker?
>>
File: madness.gif (488 KB, 390x162) Image search: [Google]
madness.gif
488 KB, 390x162
To anyone interested:
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/sandy-hook-massacre/
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/01/23/sandy-hook-massacre-the-26-christmas-trees/
>>
>>78713604
Yea from start to finish was a complete fuck up, there's audio from emergency response that they haven't taken any one to hospital.

Also audio from the hospital stating they hadn't received any casualties

There was about 8-10 ambulances parked up all day they never moved.

watch the video from the helicopter of the firehouse same people just walking in and out of it in circles

Most of the towns mortgages where payed of on the same day at the same time after the incident

If you look hard enough you will find videos of the school 3 days after the shooting, and the inside looks like there hadn't been any one there in years.

just do some good research and it will all fall in to place
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.