[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for being childless /pol/? You wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1466805449611.jpg (129 KB, 1024x637) Image search: [Google]
1466805449611.jpg
129 KB, 1024x637
What's your excuse for being childless /pol/?

You wanna save the white race? The ONLY literally ONLY two things you can do. Vote and reproduce. If you're not doing it, shut up. You don't care about Europe, you're a whining price of shit.

Afraid of a Muslim majority Europe? Try a Muslim majority PLANET. That's what's going to happen by 2100 because they're having 5 kids while you idiots are using condoms at age thirty fucking five.
>>
Nice try Jamal,you want more white kids because without them no one will be paying your welfare
>>
>>78706767
why is dbs so shit?
>>
>>78706767
The only reason why China and Russia haven't exterminated the Muslims yet is the west
>>
>>78706767
fuck off fat fuck Europe's business is not your business, better watch your wife tonight she might get blacked
>>
>>78706767
>What's your excuse for being childless /pol/?
I'm 24 and hate life
>>
I'm autistic and infertile, I still have to go through the trouble of killing myself in a quick and painless manner so I don't rot in some hospital. I'm not thinking about havin fuckin' kids.
>>
>>78707771
Well start planning kiddo
>>
>>78708001
If you're really infertile just stay alive and vote
>>
>>78706767
I don't care what happens to the Europe or the planet after I'm dead.
>by 2100
I will be ashes for decades by then.
>>
My wife is aZn so what's the point
>>
>save the white race
>posts a literal gook alien that puts on a fake dash of blonde
The only thing worse than Goku you could have posted, is Superman.
>>
>>78706767
If you have a cockroach infestation you don't try to outbreed them, you call the exterminator.
>>
Why do you lonely shame
>>
>>78707718
You would know Frenchman. Better give up your woman to all of the immigrants. Everyone already knows giving up is what you do best.
>>
>>78706767
I'm a autiste poorfag who has a sociopathic fear of trusting other humans due to childhood.
>>
File: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-44-551.png (46 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
tfr-us-by-lib-cons-44-551.png
46 KB, 1000x800
pol isnt the problem
>>
>>78706767
You're asking me to choose between making a hapa and cheating on my wife.
>>
>>78713541
Are you me?
>>
File: 1463721359910.jpg (273 KB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463721359910.jpg
273 KB, 1204x1600
No girl would let me put my seed inside her, it's that simple OP.

>white
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.